Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 20!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:22 pm
(( forgot to RN lol ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 pm
(( rofl First I'm oogling my own legs, now you're making fun of your own accent. rofl What the hell, man? rofl ))

rolleyes Good Lord, Katana! It was a request! I was -asking- you. And like hell I'm gonna stand in the cold and wait for her to come to her back door, good grief. rolleyes

The uncertainty of my loyalties? That Song and Dance is over with, Kat. Get with the program. That was over a year ago. We all have things in our past we aren't proud of, so don't act as if mine was completely heinous. talk2hand

And to refresh your memory further, YOU were the one who comforted me and encouraged me after all that. YOU were the one who told me to talk to Psy about it when I was distraught and didn't know what to do. YOU were the one who told me to talk to Icy and that it would take time. That was all YOU. Who's really the great actress here?

Anyway, I've got to go. -throws a ticket on the bar- There's your ticket to the show tonight. -puts the others on the bar for the rest of the MW ladies, Psy and fam excluded- I have to head over to TCK. I hope your night gets better. -walks back down to her quarters, surpressing emotions and getting her head in the game, then soon after heads to TCK-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:43 pm
(( Psy told me I had to look in a mirror and tell myself some affirmations. xp lol ))

She merely stared at dame as she left the bar. Yes, she had tried to help dame out all that time ago, because she knew all too well how insane dame's sister was. rolleyes But was it all just an act to gain sympathy? Was dame still in cahoots with her sister? She had no idea if that psycho b***h was even still alive. confused All the 'what if's' swirled around in her head, and she sipped some more of her vodka. Regardless of what had happened in the past, she has a responsibility to Psy and the bar, and there was no way she was going to let dame try to brow-beat her and make her feel guilty for her decisions. stressed Franco was in Italy, Psy has enough on her mind, so that leaves her to make the big decisions. Besides, if Psy wants Dougherty to have his access back, that's a simple enough fix. And as far as dame was concerned, well, she'd cross that bridge when she got to it.

Once she finished her clove and her drink, she got up to rinse her glass out and then made her way downstairs to her quarters to retire for the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:51 pm
Yeah, well think about it, love. Today is yesterday's tomorrow. neutral *He steps forward and wraps his arms around her, pulling her up against him and looks into her eyes.* I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to surprise you, is all. neutral *He thinks back onto what she was wearing, but can really only recall the look on Giovanni's face upon seeing her being scantly dressed. He furrows his eyebrows for just a moment, then gives her a half smile.* I've always found you very attractive, love. No matter what you're wearing. smile *He leans down and places a kiss upon her lips, making it linger for a few moments before he releases himself from her.* Yes, I guess it is time to get ready. neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:54 pm
(( rofl That would be hilarious. There's a mirror behind the drinks, right? xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 am
*Unwillingly neutral he steps away from her so that they both can get ready. While she was changing, he made a call up to the JD to check on Bucky's feeding schedule. After receiving confirmation that her shark had been fed, he relays said information to his wife 3nodding then takes his time getting ready himself. While she was still getting ready, Psy texts Giovanni to meet them at the back door. When finally ready to go, they exit their quarters and come upon 2 vehicles parked near the door ... the orange Lamborghini with Gio sitting behind the wheel, and the huge black Hummer. Will pulls out the keys and hits the remote buttons to unlock the doors and start up the Hummer.

In a moment of quick thinking, Will pockets the keys, then suddenly picks his wife up and carries her over to the Hummer. With a surprised grin still on her face whee she reaches out and opens the passenger door. After setting her down on the seat, he soon closes her door when she's settled in, then walks around to the driver's side and gets inside. Glancing over at his wife, he winks at her with a crooked grin wink then pulls out of the parking lot and onto the main road. The Hummer isn't as classy or as fast a ride as the Lamb is, but it's definitely a classic ride to be remembered cool as the two vehicles make their way to TCK for the Christmas program.* gaia_star  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:19 pm
((Debating on whether or not to hold a NYE party in MW. Any interest? Or does everyone have RL plans that night?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:27 pm
{{I don't get to be up at night anymore emo }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:30 pm
((I can work around people's schedules...I'm sure we could start early enough for most to "stop by" before heading out to other things. LOL))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:50 pm
((im unsure sure if the shop will be full of drunks wanting tattoos emo this year was hectic around the holiday so i cant say for definite if ill be able to till closer to the day sweatdrop ))  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:10 pm
{{I'm for it! I'm off NYE and NYD!!! So I don't have to worry about work getting in the way or having to go to sleep early. mad }}  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 2, 2 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:08 pm
((I have no idea what time I'll be working yet, if I do work. If it starts early enough though, I can probably stop in for a few posts... there will be no more insanely early shifts for me, we're back to regular hours after tomorrow.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:22 pm
((I'm up for it. I'll be at Dec's party that night, but ninja I can steal away every so often (more like escape sweatdrop ). Also, -passes Kat the RN device- lol ))  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 4, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:25 pm
katana68
((Debating on whether or n*t

((Also... *passes over RN device* cat_lol ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 7!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:36 pm
Kits Rose
katana68
((Debating on whether or n*t

((Also... *passes over RN device* cat_lol ))

(( stare stupid hush word...okay, party is on....ya'll want a theme? twisted ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 5900 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games