Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:14 pm
I didn't think it was that late. We just went to get some dessert after the performance, then went home. *shrugs* Or maybe he's had a hard day. He's not awake to ask...

Pin the tail on Karrie!  
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 pm
rofl That's true. xd He isn't. But you need this now. rofl -hands her the RN device then throws another tail- Where'd ya'll go for dessert? Some place uptown?

Pin the tail on Karrie!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 pm
(( cat_neutral ))  
Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:20 pm
Maybe one of us can hit him and wake him up? cat_xd Yeah. I don't remember the name of it. It was really nice, though. cat_3nodding Then, Karrie decided to pay the bill when I got up to use the restroom. cat_neutral I don't even know how much it was.

Pin the tail on Karrie!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 63 Total: 63 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:27 pm
If we could ever hit him. xd Are we drunk or something? Maybe we should get closer. lol

Yeah, they have really nice places up there. 3nodding That was really sweet of him, Kits. whee

Pin the tail on Karrie!

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:31 pm
Maybe we should. cat_lol I wasn't too good at this last time either. *takes a drink of her cocoa*

It was really sweet of him. ^///^ I'd imagine it wasn't a small bill... just looked like that kind of place, you know? He said he wanted to try it, though.

Pin the tail on Karrie!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 60 Total: 60 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:40 pm
I can put a bead on someone from half a mile away but I can't hit Karrie with a tail from ten feet away. rofl That's sad. rofl

Well, you need to be pampered and treated sometimes too. xd -bumps her shoulder-

Pin the tail on Karrie!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:41 pm
*waits outside, wondering what's taking Karrie so long to come out* confused He said he was just getting a drink.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:46 pm
That is sad. cat_rofl

*finishes her cocoa* I guess so. I guess I just wasn't expecting it from Karrie... Been a while since he's done something like that.

*throws one more tail* Pin the tail on Karrie!

Well, I've got to get home and let my pets in that wanted out this afternoon. See you later, dame. *hugs her and picks her coat up*

*wiggles out from under the couch and waits near the door until Kits opens it, then follows her out*  
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:52 pm
lol I know. -shakes head-

Alright, bye Kits! biggrin -hugs her and throws one more tail at Karrie-

Pin the Tail on Karrie-

-gets fed up and heads downstairs- lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:47 pm
*Slips in through the shadows, dropping off some holiday treats from Lily as she'd promised she would. Smiles softly before slipping back through the shadows.*  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 4, 4, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:57 pm
((Was pulled away for a while. cat_sweatdrop ))

*after his 2 hours were up, the orcs took the still sleeping Karrie down and tossed him outside. The cold finally woke him up, and he and Velcore went home, where he went right to bed after giving the dragon something to eat*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:17 am
Coming in through the main doors Liada stops a moment to stomp the snow from her boots along with shaking it off from the rest of her body and fur. Once she felt it was all off she takes her packages in the bags and goes behind the bar to make a quick hot buttered rum drink to go. Pulling out a pile of evergreen envelopes she hummed a small wintery tune as she mixed her drink. When the pot was heating up she took a moment to summon small winter sprites before her. A burst of brisk wind flew into the bar and blinded the fox spirit for a moment before she opened her eyes to see the frosty faeries before her all lined up and waiting for her orders. Smiling at them she gave them each a star candy and asked them to deliver the envelopes to their proper address's. The sprites gave a small tingling sound with glee of their treats and before Liada could thank them they rushed out to do her bidding as swiftly as they had arrived. Leaving bits of snowflakes all over the bar. sweatdrop

Liada hoped everyone enjoyed their holiday card She thought it was a cute idea with the cover and the message inside was simple enough.

“May peace and plenty be the first
To lift the latch on your door,
And happiness be guided to your home,
By the candle of Christmas.”

Finishing making her drink she waves her hand to do a quick cleanup spell getting rid of the melting snow and prepped to get the last of her holiday prepping downstairs in her chambers. Heading into the office she does the security scans and heads downstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:00 am
-dame heads upstairs with a big box of stockings in her arms. She places the box on the counter and then starts taking out the stockings one by one, hanging all the MW Ladies' up in a row behind the bar and everyone else's, Tes, Ryzan, Miro and baby, Karrie, Kits, and Velcore, on the tree. Their names are written across the top of the stockings in gold or silver writing and inside are an assortment of goodies catered to each person. And a special candy cane for each MW lady: black licorice for Psy, cinnamon for Kat, peppermint twist for Icy, blueberry-orange swirl for Leko, and Mountain Dew green for Lia.-

-Afterwards she took her box back downstairs and headed out to her family's for Christmas-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:47 pm
Walks on in and plasters up a Poster, help vote and collect gold everyone  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5897 5898 5899 5900 5901 5902 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games