Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Illiterate/Completely Random Roleplay Rules Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMFG LOOKIEEEEEEE I HAVE A COOKIE!!!!
ZOMG T_T LUCKY!!!
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
*steals your cookie*
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
Can I have some please? (^_^ *shares)
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
AHHHH *splodes*
30%
 30%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 49

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:18 pm
"I don't know!" he yelled, continuing to dance around like an idiot. "But I'm having fun!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:23 pm
((Be back soon, gotta walk the goggie))

She finished stretching. "C'mon, Jin, let's dance!" She cried and grabbed his hands, spinning in circles.  

Methodless Madness

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:55 pm
((I'm back!))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:18 pm
(( LOL@"goggie"))

"ZOMG, SWING DANCING?!" he asked, suddenly getting all hyper and bouncy out of nowhere.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:37 pm
"Err, okay." she said, the music suddenly turning jazzy. "Wheee!" Zanna squealed as Jin spun her around. And let go. She slammed into the wall. "Oww."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 pm
He hops over and croutches down in front of her, then pokes her nose playfully.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:49 pm
She laughs and jumps up tugging gently on his wolf ear. Grabbing his hand, they waltzed across the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:11 pm
He twirled her around a few times.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:24 pm
She stopped and pulled out a pair of ballet shoes. Zanna put them on, standing on her tiptoes. "Hah! Now I'm taller then you!" she smirked, turning pirouettes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:14 pm
"No fair!" Jin pouted childishly. "You've probably been taller anyway!"  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:13 am
"Okays. I'll take my tall shoes off." she pouted, her expression a mirror image of Jin's. Zanna unlaced her shoes and put on a pair of flip-flops. And suddenly snow fell from the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:13 pm
He stares up at Zanna if she is still above 5' 1 without her shoes, then gets distracted by all the snow and runs after the falling ice crystals as they drift to the ground.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:20 am
((It actually just snowed where I live))
"WHEEE! Snow!" Zanna cried happily. She scooped up a handful of the cold, white stuff and tossed it at Jin, hitting the back of his head. "Bwahahahaha!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 am

"Hey! I gots treasures!" Anarki yelled, butchering the english language in his excitement. Taylor was nowhere to be seen but we can safely assume that he was still in the cave Anarki had disappeared to a few minutes ago, probably eating something as a sound similar to the crunching of bones could be heard.

True to his word, Anarki was currently dragging a rather large chest which appeared to be locked. The chest was also covered with demonic designs such as skulls and stuff like that. Also on the chest was huge neon red lettering on the top which stated 'CURSED'.

"Woah!" Anarki screamed in surprise, having stepped on some ice which had, for some reason, appeared out of nowhere and froze the ground Anarki had treaded on. Anarki slipped comically with him flying in the air and doing spins and twirls, all the while ignoring the laws of physics.

However, gravity decided that it would not stand for this and promptly shoved Anarki down on his butt, cracking the ice where he fell. The chest which he had carried earlier falling to the ground with a loud crash.

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:23 pm
Upon getting hit in the back of the head by a handfull of snow, Jin fell forward, and back into the hole in the ceiling of the cave from earlier, landing right in front of Taylor.

"Oww!" he yelled upon landing. "Damn you, gravity! You win again this time!" He turned onto his back and shook a fist at gravity, wherever it was.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff