Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 pm
Dax smiled.
"Don't forget about AncientWisemon. He's perfectly equal to AncientGarurumon."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:02 pm
Alter laughed, for the first time he years he laughed. "You think he is that strong?" He had grown up around angels, he knew about different Holy Power. "Your Seraphimon is nothing compared to Seraphimon-sama, and Ancient Garurumon."  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:14 pm
"Uh...Yeah. Kay. I didn't really bring him up....so...that was random.."
"Wait, Sama? Don't tell me you still freakin worship these circus clowns?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 pm
(It isn't random. He needs Holy Power, and he planned on getting Seraphimon's power. So you need to be of the same level to be a contender.)

Alter jumped up from the ground, his fist connecting with Dax's chin (Sorry for the auto hit... feel free to shake it off.) "Don't you dare insult Seraphimon-sama."  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:07 am
Pegassusmon did not know how the Daemon had brought him here. He stood in silence wondcering why he was led astray from his mission.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:46 pm
(Dont worry bout it) Dax stumbled back a bit. His hand rubbed his chin where he was hit. He was tempted to hit Alter back, but that wouldn't solve anything.
"Alter, Listen....you're their experiment. Their puppet. Their tool. If you think they care about you, you have another thing coming  

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:54 pm
Alter looked at Dax like he had said the sky was blue. "I know that. I have known that since before we battled Ogudomon. I have thought about it, and I don't care. If I am just their tool so be it, I still love and respect the Angels. I will not betray them."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:43 pm
Even Kapurimon noticed what Alter said was absurd.
"Wow. They brainwashed you. A lot. Why do you love those bastards!?!"  

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:48 pm
"Why do you love your parents? You have been brought up by them, and are told what they are doing is right. And then society tells you they are right, your entire life is built up on what people tell you. Other places bring up their kid differently, and they love their parents just as much. Why shouldn't I honor those who raised me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:57 pm
A pink Wanyamon popped out of Dax's backpack, but she quickly noticed she chose the wrong time to greet her new Tamer.
Dax stood there, not saying anything.
"Why do I love my parents....? I don't. They abandoned me and left me to die you b*****d! So don't go on about how they raised me, because they didn't! I raised myself!"
"If you consider those digimon your parents, which they aren't, fine. But honoring them? They treat you horribly. Why should you? Why should I have honored my parents? But why do you care?" Dax's eyes filled with tears.
He grabbed Alters shirt. And looked him directly in his eyes. Dax had brushed away the tears.
"Look at my eyes. They're silver. No pupils. That's because they reflect my life. The Mirrored Pasts of my life."
(Notice how I capitalized the M and P in mirrored pasts. Keep that in mind for later on.
Oh and dont be offended by my post O-o)
"Can you look into my eyes and tell anything about my life?
No. You just see mist. So don't act like you know anything about my parents or how I grew up."He pushed Alter back, letting go of his shirt.  

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 pm
Alter glared at Dax. "They gave me life. They supported my life. You supported your own, you have no parents. You can't understand my life then." Alter stated. "And why do you have a right to my life? Why should I listen to what you say? Do you know what is right? Do you have amazing insight into the world? No you don't. It is my choice to follow them."

(By the way I love all of this. So don't feel afraid to attack Alter's beliefs. I mean he isn't me.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:46 pm
(XD kay)
"They didn't give you life, Alter. You had parents. They found you and BRAINWASHED you. They only wanted you to live so that you could be their weapon. They couldnt care less if you were dead, as long as you killed enough digimon." He retorted.  

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 pm
"I have no idea what you are talking about. They are all I remember. Who ever gave birth to me is not my mother. I don't know them." He stated. "I will not change my mind because of this."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:03 pm
"Look, bud. There is a lot about you that you forgot and they don't want you to find out. They didn't make you. That's impossible."
"You have biological parents. Not digital."  

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:24 pm
"The Made me who I am. The as you put it 'brain washed' me into this. I say I was raised by them. And what about you? You make your digimon fight another digimon for your own gain. Did you once think that if you let Ogudomon out in the world he would have over thrown the angels and made a better government?"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games