Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pix Pox

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:30 am
Hey there.
I'm Juan, but just call me Pix.
I like to draw , mostly comics.

I also like to take pictures and have people tell me how good looking I am :'D

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:33 am
Hey, I'm Sir D, but you can call me... Whatever you want. I'm 18, turning 19 this year, and I'm a University student. I like playing the drums, and drawing and molesting other men. :'D (In a purely consensual way, of course.)

I also have a webcomic.

Sir Deranged Reindeer

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:05 am
Welcome Pix and Sir <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:39 am
lol, hello everyone^^!How are you all?
My name is Brenn,I'm 19(going on 20 in two monthes), going to school for animation and love meeting new people and discovering new things!!Nice to meet you all^^!  

PrettyPawnOfProphecy

Robo-Bee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:14 pm
Hello...I'm Robo-Bee but you can call me Robo....Ive been in this guild awhile but i never really got on because at first when i was invited i was new on gaia and had no idea how to run it, then...well i just never got on....but here i am! Heh.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:34 pm
Nice to meet you to Brenn.I'm Cold.

@Robo.It's great to have older members come back.

Welcome to the both of you <3

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Robo-Bee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:59 am
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:23 pm
Hello everyone.
You guys can call me Thisis, Timsn, or Timmy. (I'm a girl though. )
I just turned 17. (Yesterday in fact.)
I had thought about joining The Suites a while ago, but had totally forgotten about it until I got an invite earlier.
Now I'm a new member. Yay! x3

x3 thisismysn x3

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:41 pm
Yay great to have you aboard Thisis <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:42 pm
Hi I'm Chrissy The Neko. I barely started today, and am Venturing around to see how things work. x_X -Is still lost- Feel free to PM me or add me.  

Panda Chrissy

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:45 pm
Oh i was hoping you would accept.When i saw you posting i could see how well you would fit in here <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:01 pm
Hey everyone, my name is Aubrey. I just started Gaia today and I was welcomed by several trolls to my great displeasure but what can you do about it.

Anyways as I said before my name is Aubrey but I guess call me whatever you wish. I’m 17 years old (I’ll be 18 in May) I’m currently in my first year of College. I really don’t know what else to share so if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer.  

Exploding Papaya

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:05 pm
Well i hope it doesn't turn you off Gaia completely.Trolls are unfortuantly a part of life in the main forums.You just learn to ignore them.Luckly in here there are none(To my knowledge)
Any ways Welcome to the Suites (And Gaia )
<33

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:06 pm
Thanks Angel. Lol. I'm so getting a hang of this. Though I'm still trying to find out how to get clothes and fix up my profile.  

Panda Chrissy

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:10 pm
Well clothes can be bought in the Shops or in the Marketplace but as for the profile i have no clue sorry -.-;

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games