Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sacred-Crow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:16 am
Your name: Frances
Sex: F
Pets you have: 10 dogs, a parrot, a lorikeet, 7 parakeets, 3 finches, 3 cockatiels, a blue tongue skink, a tank of assorted fish, 3 goldfishs, a guinea pig, chickens ( of different breeds), pigeons, turkeys, geese, ducks, a guinea, sheep and pigs.
Favorite type of pet: Cats, dogs and birds, mostly are my favs but I love all animals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 pm
Oh, I forgot that I joined this guild. sweatdrop

People usually call me Kry or Krym or...whatever. It doesn't matter. Cats have always been my favorite animals, and I grew up with cats and dogs. I live in an apartment now, so I don't currently have any pets living with me. But I do have three cats and three dogs at my mom and dad's (one of those dogs is actually my brother's, but he moved, and one is actually my grandma's, but she's in a nursing home). One dog is a chow/lab mix, one is a miniature schnauzer, and the other is a pitbull/lab mix (but he's really friendly). The cats are just...cats.

I'm not sure what else to say.  

Krymerah

PiercedPixie2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:23 pm
Name: Amanda
Sex: F

Pets you have: One cat, i had a toy poodle that lived to 15, but he died last year and whenever my mom takes me to look at another i get emotional. BUT i do want another one in the future <3

Favorite type of pet: Cats, dogs, hedgehogs, horses, and ducks.

(( sorry it took me so long to post, i had some personal problems so i didn't get on Gaia ))

My cat napping  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:33 pm
Heya! :3
My name's Anna and I'm 13. Obviously, I'm a girl.

I have a dog. It's a collie miniature... that turned out to be a normal collie o_o; I used to have two dogs before.. One died. And the other one ran away because it was a freak. XD My friend's classmate found it and has it now.

My favorite pets are fennec foxes, dogs, hedgehogs, ferrets, crows, and the like. Unusual pets. <3

Here's my doggie<3:

User Image

... the pic is evil and doesn't feel like loading D<

AIiza

Mirabelle Troi

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,350 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:24 pm
Hi! My name is Mirabelle, I'm 20 years old, in college, and (of course) an animal lover. My boyfriend and I were born and raised in Texas and were always around animals. His family raises cattle and my extended family had a series of farms.

At the moment we have 2 kittens, both domestic short-hairs and black. I don't have pictures yet but the girl's name is Tessa and the boy's name is Thundercat. Guess who named him rolleyes

I call them TnT 4laugh

Anyhow, they are quite a handful in our not-so-big apartment and I could use some advice every once in a while, haha.

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:04 am

Hello :] My name is Jennifer, I'm currently 15 years old, I am a young lady c:, and I absolutely love animals! x3
I currently have 21 birds :> 2 cockatoos, 2 parakeets and 17 cockatiels :3
My favorite animals are...everything xD Especially birds, monkies, kittens, and puppies x3 <33

Kiriya_is_hot

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:16 am
Hi!
Name: Cassandra
Pets: 2 cats, a black male-Boo-Boo( I know Boo-Boo kitty- I didn't name him my brother did) and a female tabby- Phantom-We call her Tum-Tum for short-She usually doesn't listen to either name though.
Growing up my family always had dogs but after our last one died her name was Samantha she was a white and tan german shepherd we decided no more dogs. My mom got a few fish and then after they died we had hamsters and then gerbils and then a gineau pig. A few years passed and we found out my brother didn't want his cat Boo-Boo anymore and his girlfriend was also abusing him, so we took him. He is still kinda of jumpy now because he was kicked around a lot but doing much better since he came to live with us. But he kinda got lonely so we "borrowed" Tum-Tum from my dad and just never gave her back. She is actually my baby and I love her very much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:31 am
I am Andrea, 13, going into 8th grade, I have 4 dogs. My favorite dog is an Alaskin Huski even though I don't own one. I love to read. I am on my 21 book in I think 2 and a half months. I am reading the Russian Concubine and my favorite books are the Twilight series. I am a Piscees and I am new to Gaia  

behappy101690

drag737

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:51 am
Hi im Brittany and im almost 15 and im going into 10th grade. I have 2 dogs and a snake. I have a Chihuahua named Daisy and a Mutt named Minnie. My snake is a bubblegum snow corn snake and her name is Kira. Shes a year old and Daisy is about 7 while Minnies almost 9.

My family is more of a dog family but we want cats. We cant ever have any though because my moms allergic and Minnie doesnt like cats too much... we have also just gotten into snakes. They are one of my favorite animals so my parents finally let me get one of my own. We used to have a Gartener snake named Snakey but he passed away of old age a while ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:24 am
hello im grace but mey friends call mey gracie <3 i am 14 going to 9th grade and i live in california. My family luvs doggies; my dad likes big dogs but my mom like small doggies. We own a black lab named Shadow and we have a new member in out family too: a german shepherd named Biscuit. Not only do we keep doggies but we own reptiles as well. =) We own two lizards (a bearded dragon and an anole). Oh i also luv all kinds of animals especially doggies, foxes, wolves, and cats <3  

L u n a t i c J e w e l

TheLittleAngel08--

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:01 pm
name: im dominique
animals: i have 2 dogs named lady and pugzly i have 1 snake named buddy and 1 frog named billy/bob and 13 min 11 r babies and the 2 r the mom and dad das name is midnight moms name is sunshine
live:Califonia
where:Kb homes blazin star drive  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:21 pm
my name is Linda
I am from Manitoba Canada I am 23 and I have two dogs and six cats.  

Aqua-Pixie

TambalaiAri

Beloved Pyromaniac

14,725 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:37 pm
Hey everyone! ^-^ My name is Samira and I'm 17. Gonna be a senior in highschool, soon. >.< Anyways, I live in an RV (motorhome), so I don't have a specific spot where I live.

I've been raised around animals my whole life. I have a dog named Bijei (pronounced B.J.). He's a white minature shnauzer...'bout 2 years old.
[x]

I also have a 2 year old bearded dragon. My nephew name him Kinky, because as he was hatching, his tail got kinked up. 3nodding I get a lot of weird looks when I talk 'bout him in public. -lol-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:34 pm
Hey im Kat. Im 15 yrs old and live in South Carolina. My favorite animals are foxes, tigers, and wolves. Im a cat and dog person. My favorite dog breed is a husky. i have 3 dogs: my minnie jack puppy, Daisy; My min pin, Angel; and my mixed breed, Candy. I also have a dwarf rabbit named Half 'N Half.  

Azuri Hitsugaya

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Le Fantomes Ingenue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:11 pm
Salut!I'm Christine.
I'm 17 years old and I live in Texas.
I have a new Kitten named Mashka,and a White German Shepard named Boot.
My Bunny's name is Hippo.But my doggie got to his outside hutch... crying
I got my first pet fish when I was in second grade,and from then,I've had Gerbil,Hampsters,Bunnies,Dogs and this is my first time having a Kitty.

Hippo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Kagomae/Hippo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Kagomae/Picture013.jpg
Boot: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Kagomae/Picture085.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Kagomae/Steve088.jpg  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games