Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:38 pm
"Hehehe. It you poke them they freak out. ^-^ Sounds like fun to have them around."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:30 pm
"You may not have taken into account though, they can set eachother off too, and they tend to scream quite often, including at night. Which is why my room is sound proof, also they have a tendency to break stuff. No worries right now though, they are completely out of it when there is a plunger on them, especially their face. Don't ask me why."  

Yin Yun Yang

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:42 pm
"How intriguing.." Ringo commented, picking up her deck and shuffling them subconsciously while staring down the 'rabbids' and studying their features.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:46 pm
I take the plunger off of one, quickly sticking it back on and using it to pick up the rabbid before holding it at arms leangth with the plunger, examining it. "Are they friendly?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:52 pm
"Not entirely, but they are hardly menacing either. Either way, I have decided that I myself shall sing a song anyways, I have a great one in mind too." He takes the remaining plungers off of a few of the rabbids.

"I'll need these guys to play the music, they had been told to practice for this one for me to sing, so it should work, everybody ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:57 pm
I look over at Yin, Ikima doing the same, and i also pick up a plunger, messing with it.  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:04 pm
"I'll take that as a yes then." He takes up the mike and starts the song.

(I won't find the lyrics for this one either)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ryNJVreiY&feature=user  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:12 pm
I laugh softly and Ikima grins. "The words are funny. ^^" I pull the plunger off the handle/stick, then pull the plunger off the rabbid i was messing with earlier, putting the plunger without a handle onto it's head like a hat.  

XSuki_MikaX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:33 pm
Ringo smirks at the song, musing over the lyrics and nodding in agreement to Suki's comment "very much so"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:42 pm
I nod, picking up the rabbid now, not using the plunger since it was handless and on it's head.  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:50 pm
"Yes, you are all welcome." He gets off the stage, scoops up all of the rabbids putting them back in the ufo with their stuff, then goes back in and sits down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:40 pm
"Aw i was lookin at that one. Neh. Anyways, how'd you come across those strange little things?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:45 pm
"Oh, messing with portals." He grinned at the thought of it.

"That was a fun place. Not a good place to live in very long though, would probably drive a person rabid." He laughs at what he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:47 pm
"Ironic, is it not?" Ikima shrugs.  

XSuki_MikaX

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:54 pm
"Sadly no, irony is when it is the meaning of the word's opposite, like you expected it not to be wet and there was a flash flood. I get it wrong all the time too."

(this was pointed out to me previously, I just looked up the definition too to make sure)  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games