Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
men vs ladys Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose all here?
  Man
  Woman
  Alien
  Animal
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:13 am
THAT'S 90 TWICE TODAY! *_*

edit: sorry sometimes my keyboard gets suck on cap locks -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:17 am
86 for a stop...

There is no end to this nightmare...  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:52 am
redface redface redface I am so sorry! I thought I read over the rules and understood them...

um...88?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 am
lol, charlie. I think that killa likes to change the rules a lot on us twisted jk! But yes, you only get two posts that count a day or they can call it for their own side... and we don't want to help them rofl  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:17 am
90... again. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 am
you know.. i think you could use a bump bandaidd
*non score post*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 am
92 for the girls!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:55 am
94 now.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:04 am
96 ... almost there girls! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:30 pm
ThisEmptySoul
FallenSammy
Actually i know alot bout maths but how bout rather than cheat you jus recruit more guys to post! Cause if the ladies were outnumbered so do you really think we'd be allowed to take off more than you guys?!? be honest with yasen and you'll see you only gettin this treatment cause it was set up by a man! Do not treat us as tho we are thick jus cause we think bein able to take off twice as much is cheatin when we work to build up the numbers by gettin more girlies in!
I could write at length explaining why recruiting more guys would not work, the difference between "cheating" and "handicap", why the -4 for guys is a "handicap" as opposed to "cheating", as well as explain how your "male conspiracy" theory is biased, but at this point it seems more important that I explain a little about myself.

I like to debate. As such, occasionally I have the tendency to invoke debate when there normally would not be one as if out of reflex. Because I stand against the status quo on a few issues, I am used to defending myself at the drop of a hat when I am presented a challenge. In the instance of this thread, it was alluded to that the male team was "cheating" which compelled me to explain our position.

Additionally, my "sense of humor" is of a rather dry variety as I've been told. The way I typically present myself often has people taking me seriously even if I am not being serious. With this in mind, know that when I say something that equates to, "Women are bad at math", I say it knowing full well that females have various propensities for mathematics and thus claiming the entire gender is "bad" at it is a blatantly false generalization. Naturally, this also applies to other "sex bashing" comments I have made or may possibly make in the future.

If my opinion of women was really so low, I do not imagine my spouse would have married me nor that I would have some of the friends that I do. My spouse also enjoys "women jokes" and it's a subject we laugh about often amongst ourselves, so at times it doesn't really occur to me that some women would actually be offended if such comments are merely said in jest.

I also like to type, so sometimes I may become "long winded" neutral

All of that being said, I'd like to apologize if anyone found me to be "rude" or "offensive" as I thought I was just being silly.

Current count is 84, by the way.

98 Girlies

@ Empty The only problem you have with tha is tha in a media where there is no intonation a comment like tha can only be taken as it is read... i can take plenty of jokes but with no intonation i canna tell the difference. Apology accepted

But gettin more blokes to play would be a solution we get the girlies in so why can't ya get the boys in?!? And you say handicap we say cheatin as it was changed to make it easier for you guys rather than recruitin! And I have an argumentative streak in me lol

Also i apologise for my nature i'm not normally like tha but after hearin some bad news of a friend i was not in the mood to take tha and may well of over-reacted

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:37 pm
*bumps for my girlies*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:37 pm
*non scoring post*
drum roll ladies?  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:39 pm
100!!!*dances*
Here come the girls lalalala

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:03 pm
Now what? I still got one post to go...Do I make it 50 or 52?  

bandaidd
Crew

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:07 pm
LOL I don't think it would hurt to make your post 50... so mine is 52  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games