Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:33 pm

"He's turned..." Arcaos said right next to Sonia. "I'm sorry, my freind... You must die." He said drawing his sword, with a mercinary gaze.

Adeodatus laughed a little. "So, you are back... Alas, if Sonia want's him alive, I will interfeer." He stepped infront of Arcaos, between him and Christopher. "Do you want him alvie?" He asked.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Christopher started to laugh and cry at the same time he looked at Arcaos eyes glisening "you can't kill me you don't have the heart to and that blade dose not smell of sliver" he hissed and tried wildly to free himself

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:00 pm

"Yes, buth those shackles are. But he has a loophole in that rule, his sword is enchanted. It can kill anything." He said without looking back.

"Oh I do, and more." Arcaos had a wide grin on his face. He started to push the sword so that is would brush by Adeodatus. He stopped the tip at his heart. "Any last words?"

"If you want him alaive, tell me now!" Adeodatus commanded Sonia.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:31 am

Christopher gave him a wild smile "kill me and you're no worse then he is, once my soul leave this form you will become the monster" he hissed and sceeched one uneathly holw and waited for what would happen next

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:04 am

"I'm already monster... plus, I can resist being a pupet." He taunted back.

((GET ON drac...))
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:12 am

"I AM NOT A PUPPET!" Christopher rored as glass shattered "i am mearly honoring our agrement he said if i do as i'm told he'll give me his soul" Christopher said looking at him with amusment "souls burn and keep hell nice and warm.... but lately hell is cooling down and the next of kin are dying from this cooling in short hell is freezing over" Christopher said with a bitter smile playing around on his face "eval souls last and burn the longest so the bosss man sent me to find the wicked.... but they are hard to find... he burns and should be enough to get things back to normal, then again so do you" he hissed looking at Adeodatus, Christopher then started to biting at the chins trying to get free

Wildear17

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Dazeray smiled at him faintly, feeling a little worried at how he kept his left eye closed. Dazeray walked over to the bed silently and sat beside him.
"Its ok. Don't apologize. I kinda overreacted. I mean, you aren't bound to me, you are your own person. You have every right to make your own decisions. I was just...afraid that Valis would hurt you. I was worried."
Dazeray sighed heavily and threw the damp towel in Diz's laundry hamper in the corner.
"Diz...what would have happened if you did die? That would have been horrible. You're the only person I've ever really cared about besides my little sister, Emma, and Kimo." Dazeray stared down at her hands, hoping that she hadn't said too much.

Kimo skidded to a stop in front of Atlanta. He bit down on the collar of her shirt and flung her onto his back
Don't get excited. I'm only doing this so that we can get there quickly. Arcaos and Sonia are there. I smell them a mile away.
Kimo took off running at a blurred speed. Less than a minute later, they were at a small house. The roof had apparently been blown off. Kimo snarled and shook Atlanta off his back. Once she was off, he jumped 15 feet off the ground and landed on the roof. Kimo leaned over, peeking his head in.
Hello, down there.

((Oh mah gosh!!! I'm so sorry guys! My mom wasn't letting me get on the computer and she has a password on it. I'm so sorry! Ok, I'm gonna go back and read XD))
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:24 pm

"ummm, hello, all you did was go around the block? we were RIGHT THERE!" atlanta points to a small ally off to the side. "dam cats..." she mutters. she quickly pulls her sword. "where the hell is the s.o.b. that calls himself a demon?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Valis watched atlanta through the leans of a sniper rifle "my dear somehow your everybody's fool" he said lightly and fired
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Kimo hissed. The whizzing sound of a bullet .01 seconds away from Atlanta hit his ears. With lightning speed Kimo launched himself off the roof and into the bullet's path. Kimo snarled as the bullet made contact. His skin contracted backward with the bullet like elastic and then snapped back, sending the bullet flying back toward Valis.
Lucky that I'm immortal, eh Atlanta? he said smugly.
Kimo ran up the side of the building and landed on the roof.
Hello, you butt-sniffing fleabag.
Kimo glowered at Valis, his arm-sized fangs bared.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Atlanta laughs hysterically. after seing the strange looks she smiles and wipes her eyes. "its just so sad that you both think that would have been fatal. i mean, does no one remember that i am a vampire?" she begins to laugh again.
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Kimo lets out a sharp growl.
He is smart, Atlanta. He put a special chemical on the bullet that numbs the effect of a vampire's hard skin. It would have pierced through. It was aimed for your head. You would have died. I know this because I smelled it. Revolting, Valis. Your brain almost makes up for the fact that you're butt-ugly.
Kimo's claws came out of his paw, each the size of a mouse.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:18 pm

after a moment she recovers.after recomposing herself she pulls her sword and glares at them both, eager to kill something."yes, i am obviously a crazy bi***. buck up. deal with it. lets get this done. i happen to be hungry."
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:22 pm

"kimo, if you cant say anything correct, dont say anything at all." she says tiredly. "it was aimed at my head. boo friggen hoo. im UNDEAD, remember? hello?? killed by only a stake decapitation or sun? wow, it saddens me when people think they know things, blurt them out, then are corrected by those who are so tired of it they just wanna KILL THOSE DAMN KNOW IT ALL FOOLS!" she leaps into the air and slashes at valis' throat.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:22 pm

Valis smiled "come for me sweetie" he said and denoated the buildings with an explosion that was sololy designed to kill vampires
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games