Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:28 pm
Kairi walks into the room, "Anyone like tacos? My mom came back from Mexico on business and that was ALL she was talking about."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:39 pm
"Mmm tacos...." Yuki goes into a happy little dream land of tacos.
Koku sweatdrops. "Yuki does...we haven't had any since...Florida though."  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:24 pm
"Well I'm guessing theyu must be an Mexican/American thing. Gosh I need to go back to America someday. I haven't been to Disney World in so long." Kairi said remebering when she went with her and her parents, it was so long ago because her parents were still married and her brother was much younger  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:27 pm
"Wonder women?" Yuki giggles.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 pm
Yuki and Koku watched the two charge at eachother with mild intrest.
"Same as usual?"
"Yep!"
"Random dude."
"I wanted to bet on him!" Yuki whinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:42 pm
((OOC: Even though I'm not officially the mod of this room. The person behind my keyboard is though. No Violence, OtakuAllgretto, even hinting of violence or killing is against the rules unless used in a way that won't harm other characters. You have used it in a way that is harming not just your character, but others. And I have addressed you before in this room. You're violent posts will be deleted and this is your final warning. Thank you for understanding this.))
((Edit from The King of Hosts: Agreed, good job me!))  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:12 am
(OOC: Very well. I understand, and no hard feelings. It seems I should go back and re-read the rules. *Sigh*. Alright, I don't want any trouble, so I'll try my best to obey the rules, sorry for the inconvenience, although in my defense, the last time I was addressed I didn't commit any serious violation. I simply made a comment in jest, albeit a comment that you seemed to take personally. But yes, I'll give you the fact that I did break the No Violence rule. For that I am sorry. Thank you for understanding.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:02 pm
((Jin go see my newest post in Sophia's room))
Yuki sighed. "Are those two guuna unfreeze, or are they jjust gunna dangle?" She asked, throwing a pillow at Jin and the other person.
Koku shrugged, and watched as the pillow hit the new person, knocking him over.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 pm
Michi watched Yuki throw a pillow at Jin. "..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:32 pm
((OOC: OMG! What did we just adress on rule reading! NO GOD MODDING! Sorry I find that really frustrating! Saying that someone fell over and it is another person's character is indeed god modding!))

Kairi looked over at Yuki, "That's very nice. You should learn to be more paitent." she than smiled warmly like she does when she calls someone out.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:38 pm
YUKI DECIDES TO TAKE A NAP
(SORRY, CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:52 pm
((Gomenasai!! Please don't send the hounds! *hides in Tamaki's corner of woe...again*))  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:25 am
(OOC: Well, it may have been god-modding on her part, but though it was my character she hit, I don't mind it. I forgive you Princess Yuki, lol.)

::As the battle had raged on, a strange magical force froze both me and my opponent in time, effectively ending the battle right there. Whatever force it was, it's magic was more powerful than mine. After a short minute or 2, Princess Yuki threw pillows at us, knocking my opponent over. He suddenly dissolved into dust, and I then became able to move again. Confused and weirded out, I walk over to the new pile of dust::

How strange. Only someone with extremely powerful magic could've frozen us in time. And this man, he dissolved....I knew I had killed him back during that last mission, I just knew it! This man wasn't the real him. It was a shadow puppet of him, created using dark, malevolent magic. I wonder who this magic user is who's doing this.....

:: I turn to Princess Yuki::

Well, in any case, thanks Princess for defeating him. You saved me a lot of trouble, and I don't have to worry about any of you getting hurt.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games