Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:21 pm
Deston had been perfectly happy with playing the outsider in the conversation, letting Arias and Ebony hammer things out on their own. However, his joy was short-lived and he soon found himself at center stage with a light of scrutiny shining on him as the werewolf and fox looked at him. The ice demon didn't have a single clue about how to plan out a battle, he didn't typically like to fight. Not in this "mood" at least.
"Je ne sais pas." Deston replied with a shrug.
He personally didn't care what happened so long as this Zeke fellow didn't come after him.

(( Je ne sais pas = I don't know ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:53 pm
"Well sweetie, unless you want Zeke to come and try to kick your a** again you gonna wanna get your head in da game." she said, summoning a Mt.Dew and chugging it for energy.

[[YEA JOIN IT BABY!]]

[[please?]]

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:16 pm
Arias stood up straight.
"Well, since no one here knows much about battling, I guess I'm in charge. Let's train. Follow me."
Arias grabbed her jacket and shoved her arms through. Ardeo rose up in a hurry and followed after her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:55 pm
Deston sighed when Arias spoke of taking everyone to train, though the reason was not because of her suggestion. No, his other "moods" had been set in an uproar by her comment of no one knowing how to fight.
Who the hell does she think she is?! His previous "mood" screamed, obviously insulted and adding several vernacular words that would be best if left in the demon's head.
The ice demon followed after the werewolf, a soft crackling heralding his movement. A rather thick patch of rime, the likes of which could almost be permafrost, had formed beneath his feet as he had remained in one spot for so long. Deston didn't notice it for the simple fact that it was perfectly normal, especially after his last "mood."

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:14 pm
Ebony crumpled her empty can in one fist and crossed her arms. "Oh, I don't think so. Sweetie I grew up trainin for this. Do you have any idea how much a** these boots have kicked?" she said, pointing to her shoes. "They're pretty damn good if I may say so, and they specialize in bully, which is just what Zeke is. Besides, Deston being a demon and the 'demon hunters' as they call themselves bein in every generation, I'm sure he's bashed more than his fair share of skulls."

twisted

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:23 pm
Arias shrugged.
"Whatever. But since I'm at least a few decades older than both of you, I guess I'm in charge. Let's go."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:41 pm
Ebony stopped, counted to ten, and let out a breath. "Alright." she said quietly. This was her main weakness. Ebony hated following. "Alright. Yes. You're right. your older. lead on." she said, talking more to herself than Arias.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Arias led them outside the hotel and at least a mile into the forest before she stopped. She immediately took off her jacket. Fighting always warmed her up.
"Ok, first, I want to see your kicks. Show me all the different positions you do. I want to show you some moves first and then we will talk tactics. Believe me, I have been around long enough to see many wars and watch and learn many things. Let's go."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:00 pm
After demonstrating a wide variety of jumping kicks-magic enhanced, of course- and a small amount of normal-side,front, spin, ect.- Ebony sat on her knees, placed her hands on the groung, and drew power directly from the earth. After a quick dose she stood up and looked expectantly at Arias.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 pm
Arias nodded quietly as she watched. A few of the kick-jump-snap combinations were impressive and she couldn't help but smile when Ebony looked at her expectantly.
"Very good. Deston?"

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:24 pm
Deston simply followed the two females, stopping when they did. He watched as Ebony dove straight into a demonstration of her kicks and blows, deciding he'd let Arias analyze her first. The ice demon wasn't really a physical fighter per say. He could punch someone if need be, but he'd just rather freeze them on the spot first.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:32 pm
Arias looked at Deston curiously before understanding his uncomfortable expression.
I almost forgot that he isn't a physical fighter. More of a mental fighter.
She smiled at him warmly.
"Alright, show me the some-what extent of your ice power, how about on that tree." she pointed to a nearby tree.
Ardeo watched the three curiously.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:10 pm
Deston knew that it had only been a matter of time before Arias turned her attention on him. He took a deep breath of air before focusing on the tree Arias designated.
Don't pull anything. The ice demon mentally said to his other "moods."
He pulled a bit of moisture from the air, his eyes slowly brightening into that icy blue color. Deston stooped down and touched the ground with one finger, a ripple of ice rushing toward the tree and creeping up its side. He walked up to the tree and put another hand on it, ice quickly forming around it with speed. The demon looked back at Arias.

"If you strike it with enough force, it will shatter." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:26 pm
Ebony watched, impressed. Now if I could learn to follo better we could have a hell of a team here... she thought to herself. Curiously she poked at a floating leaf, drifting off in thought.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:22 pm
Arias mouth gaped in a silent 'O'.
"Wow, that is very impressive, Deston. And I thought I was skilled. Very, very good."
Arias slowly approached the tree. With a punch, there was a crackling sound and then the tree shattered into thousands of pieces. Arias stared at them as they showered to the ground.
"Amazing. I think you will be very skilled in battle."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games