Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:21 pm
Well, then you have the kids that blame everything & everyone else BUT themselves....there's no accountability. LOL, but we change that for them.....they become accountable whether they like it or not! We kind of have our own "in-school suspension" in our room. They have absolutely no freedom whatsoever, 2 restroom breaks a day, only allowed 2 questions an hour, have to sit facing forward, feet on the floor, working. It's a great job to have when you're PMS'ing xd But, it makes them realize how quickly their liberties can be taken away.....so.....maybe it'll sink in for some of them.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Now that's true and that sound like a GREAT way to get these kids to realize that "thugging" and "hanging in the streets" can only get you so far, and the end is never happy! The same thing going on in the streets now, was going on before you and I were born and will be going on when you and I die. Nothing's changed, nothing's different, it's the same old six and seven and the sooner they realize that the better.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Eileen50 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 85!

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 pm
Geez, I hope so! I dare say that the majority of these kids nowadays are pretty good. But there's always gonna' be a few of them who will push things beyond the limits though. They're the ones to watch out for.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 pm
well, at least we do have some good role models in the school. Get this, we had 5 students get a perfect score on the SAT, and it was actually a mix of ethnicities! 2 white (girl & guy), 2 black (girl & guy) and a latino guy. I'm so proud of all of them! smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Eileen50 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 27!

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:50 pm
It's really good to hear that there are a few outstanding students like that. *claps*  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 91!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:25 pm
@Katana: That's wonderful! I know these kids can do it, they just have to WANT to! I'm not saying all people are straight A material, but as long as you are giving it your best, 100% both feet planted foward, there is nothing in this world that you cannot do! *grabs another Corona* Anywho, it's the weekend and it's time to relax, relate, and release! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 6!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 pm
Of course you ladies would start a discussion when I'm too sleep deprived to chime in stare  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 36!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 pm
Hey TES!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:29 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Of course you ladies would start a discussion when I'm too sleep deprived to chime in stare

Need a caffeine boost? xd  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 41!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:33 pm
I actually try to avoid caffeine. I do have ginseng, though. I've been considering having some with tea.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 29!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:36 pm
*yawns* Ooh, don't say tea! It sounds so good and soothing right now, but I'm not ready to go to sleep!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:39 pm
Well, if it has ginseng in it, you're not likely to go to sleep unless of course it has an insignificant amount. I was going to drop a 10mL bottle in, though.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:42 pm
Honestly, I don't know what the would amount to...but to tell the truth, with this rain coming down the way it is, I could drink a 2 liter Coke and still fall out!

EDIT: BTW, who did your avi art? That is most impressive  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 34!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 pm
My spouse would be able to tell you more about it than I can, but if I remember correctly, 5mL is the recommended amount.

The cashier that sold the ginseng I have told my spouse that people often complained it was "too much", but added that's mostly because they were drinking several bottles of it since most people are used to the super-sized caffeine drinks, so end up thinking then need to take a lot. A 10mL bottle is not a lot of fluid, but it supposedly should last about 8-12 hours if I remember correctly.

It tastes like concentrated tea right out of the bottle. If you mix it with another tea, it mellows out the flavor.

As for my signature, the art is by a friend of mine, the signature is by me.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 30!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:03 pm
*just put some water on for tea* Thanks alot TES! stressed

Oh, okay, I got it now. So I take it ginseng is natural, of course, and better than caffeine? I unfortunately have a caffeine allergy, but I can't help that I love Coke! I've backed off of them tremendously because I suffer from migraines but I still drink them, and really only in cases when I need that boost of energy to get to work or run errands. I've always thought of trying that 5 hour energy thing, but never remember to buy any. So, this ginseng, is it sold in regular stores, do you have to go to a health shop, or a drug store?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games