Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:23 pm

*chuckles at chief's comment* " but are you serious no one has ever asked you what you are!!" "wat is it?, do you scare them off or something" *he questioned not trying to be rude*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Chief shrugged at Phly, "what can I say, its never come up before. If I choose to talk someone its usually about business or a problem they are having, so the question of what I am rarely come up at all." she wiggled closer to him, "so now what are you?'

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 pm

*he thought for a moment, then looked at her with a crooked smile* "im all yours for the taking"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:51 pm

A flicker of something dark entered her eyes, but she quickly turned them back to normal, "you really should be careful with words like that, " she gave him a seductive smile, "for you know so very little about me and what I might...take from you." She was starving, for what she took from Dark's cup wasn't enough.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:59 pm

User ImageNick sat down beside Goddess in the theatre. They were now alone in such an enormous place. Nick has never watched a movie before, his childhood was filled with chaos and murder that simple luxuries like this isnt available. For the whole movie he stayed quiet.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:00 pm

*he gave chief a look that implied a ohhhhh really?? kind of expression* "i can assure you miss sankofa what ever you might wish to take from me will always be more than enough to your likings" *then he gave her daring smile, as if he wanted her to try him*

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Chief's eyes turned completely black at the challenge to take what she liked from him, and she was far from turning down a willing victim." are you sure?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:40 pm

*while i try to get out of bed i said to RA-IEM* Anyways maybe you should go downstairs and join everyone at the Ball. It would be alot more interesting, I'm a bit boring somethimes. *laugs* sweatdrop

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Dark walked over closer to Lunar, seeing that she was busy eating he leaned against the kitchen table and grab something warm to drink.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 am

True Blood After Midnight Extra
Nhikxter's Point of View - RP Characters

This is a little extra something I made out of boredom. My description of some RP characters in this thread for references and whatnot. Remember, these are from my point of view so some information, including avatar thumbnails, may not be accurate. If you wish me to edit, PM or comment me about it. More characters as soon as my RP character gets to know them better.

User ImageChief - A hot-blooded woman with the attitude to match. She's the owner of Castle Neteru, where most of the RP takes place. She's a very attractive sorceress with magic abilities as sharp as her tongue. Most of the time she hates being disturbed yet she doesn't leave a single guest unattended to. What she wants, goes, and what she hates, dies. Often seen as the strict mistress of the mansion, she's actually very caring towards her friends and her guests.

User ImageHetukiri - An angel who inherited some of Chief's spunk and second-in-command in Castle Neteru. First appeared as the cheery girl who loves entertaining the guests, she can actually be as strict and as solid as Chief. Despite this, she's very kind and will do anything for the sake of the mansion's safety.

User ImageGoddess - A courageous centaur and Castle Neteru's head of security. She's Chief's right hand when it comes to issues involving unwanted outsiders. Tough on the outside, gentle on the inside. She's very sweet especially to those close to her heart. A fierce and beautiful woman who is willing to sacrifice her own at any time. She is currently in her human form and soul-bound to Nick, whom she saved early on the story.

User ImageNick - The only pure human with a demon lurking within. Appeared as Castle Neteru's first bad guy, he grew fond of its people as the story progressed. He possesses the spirit of Ra, the Dragon King and the Demonic Gate Keeper, which gave him most of his powers. When he was half-dead, he was saved by Goddess by binding her soul with his, thus making them grow towards each other. He's an ordinary 18 year old with a bad history, a horrible childhood, and a dangerous grudge.

User ImageDark - A master of the Shadow Realm and Castle Neteru's resident demon hunter. He's a smooth guy who always attend to whoever is in need. Once Nick's master, he is known for his uncanny skills in combat. He's very fond of the ladies, especially towards Chief.

More characters coming soon..

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:29 am

Scanda stared up at Hatu "You will se my full power soon idiot"he said walking past him as he walked over to Dark "I would be prepared because soon loved ones could be against you"Scanda said to him staring at Chief clicking his fingers and teleporting infront of Hetu "Your the one in charge of Phylum if so I can help"he said to her staring at her face.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:08 am

Dark stared after Scanda, "yeah well...it wouldn't be the first time kid......"he gulped down the rest of the blood that was in his cup and went to the sink to wash it out.

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:20 am

Chief gave him one last chance before she faded them both on to the up stairs balcony, and pierced his neck with her new found fangs.Usually she didn't dine in public with an unknown stranger, but hell, he'd dared her to do it and she was far from a coward. Nice and warm, she allowed the taste of him to flow all the way down to her belly and simmer as she feed. Chief latched on to him, covering them both in darkness for a little privacy.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 am

*Goddess snuggled close to Nick in the movie. The classic story of lovers broken apart and reunited in the nick of time. Goddess sighed and gasped in all the right places. She didn't comment on Nicks slience. She thought that he must be thinking of something important or paying really close attenchen to the movie*

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:39 am

*as chief latched on to Phyl, it was his only oppritunity to see her soul. he wanted this to happen he anticipated it...*

*with the attachment chief provided for him he looked deep into her subconsciousness and found things she dare not speak about to others, he also found, what she was and where she came from, he now knew at least 85 percent about her.*
*But then something strange happened that had never happened to him before. The 15 percent of information he was minutes from obtaining vanished into pitch black abyss of nothingness.*

*"WHAT THE HELL!!!"* *he said to himself confounded by what had just happened. as an attempt to gain the last bit of information that had just vanished he held on to her head and gently urged her fangs to go deeper inside his skin.. but, the information still wasn't found.*
*"WHAT THE HELL TYPE OF BLACK MAGIC IS THIS, T..THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN!!!* *he was now disappointed*
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games