Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm
The Whisperer looked at Caldwell his eyes turning blacker then his mist body he was already seeing the future,"Your decision will affect everyone Caldwell,"He began putting spells hiding his home so no one will enter unless he wanted them to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon looked up at Soli before he lunged at her, quickly knocking her down before he licked the side of her face, a small sensual growl escaped him as his pressed his body hard against Soli's. As for any physical changes, Leon hadn't noticed any yet since it had been awhile since he'd looked in a mirror, but he had grown a few inches taller for sure.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:31 pm
Soli didn't know what happened until she was knocked unto the ground and looked at Leon,she felt him pressing himself on her,"Leon stop."Soil uttered this as Leon towered over her,she forgot how tall he was.Her face grew red when he licked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:46 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

As soon as Soli stop, Leon froze in place for a few seconds before and suddenly seemed to leap away from her, moving as far back as the walls would allow him. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry Soli." His tail darted between his legs, his ear back and against his skull in a fear that washed through him.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 pm
Soli got up from the ground and noticed how Leon was acting,"Leon I know this isn't your fault okay."Soli went towards him and hugged him hoping to make him feel better.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:57 pm
((Recap, please... I missed a lot...))  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:00 pm
((Okay I enjoy doing this Bargo and Hana are training; Robert suspects someone of killing the prince he hasn't told us yet,The whisperer is asking you of your decision since it will affect many people Nike is searching for someone to translate the book for her since she thinks it's a clue))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:10 pm
((Thanks. ^^))

"I am aware of this. That is why no decision has been made... but even a lack of decision is a decision in and of itself. "And Hell followed with him..." Am I the pale rider, or the beast?"

Caldwell looks up at the ceiling, as if looking for answers.  

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:13 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon flinched as she drew near, but eased into her hug until her felt himself become erect, his face flush dark red, hoping to dear god that she didn't notice the bulge in his pants otherwise he'd just die where he was.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:15 pm
The Whisperers body started shaking this was the only way to tell if he was laughing,"You would be the pale horse but I ask this one question since you are the most complex person I've seen what made you think to appear in front of Soli and Leon?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:19 pm
inkheart-21-death
((Okay I enjoy doing this Bargo and Hana are training; Robert suspects someone of killing the prince he hasn't told us yet,The whisperer is asking you of your decision since it will affect many people Nike is searching for someone to translate the book for her since she thinks it's a clue))

((I thought the whisper guy was going to use magic to bring it back?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:21 pm
((He is the book will glow and the person holding it will be drawn to come to his house but since Nike's off it won't be happening soon))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Soli felt Leon's face grow warm and looked at him and saw his whole face red,"What's wrong?"She felt like looking down and saw what was making his face red,"Leon ..."She couldn't finish the sentence since she was blushing and still hugging Leon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 pm
Caldwell knows this well. "Hm. As I have no further questions, and do not wish to remain quiescent, so I will answer your question.

"Soli and Leon. They have a future to them... unless they don't. But I don't know whether they do or not, but I believe they do. And being close to them - to all of the pieces - when the puzzle is assembled is the best option and the way I have survived."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm
The Whisperer looked at him,"Yes I once saw Soli's future all of it and it shone bright but I can not say anymore but I agree with you they do have a future with them and if you stick beside them you will come to the end of the puzzle."He started walking towards the training doors.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games