Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:55 pm
" come with me shakti" said Marcus and started walking to the bridge of the ship and looked out the windshield of the ship and had to squint when he thought he had seen a little glint of light way out high in the sky off to the right and thought he saw a really small ship but he knew better for if at such distance Marcus could see it with his bear eyes by squinting that object or ship had to be pretty damn big the object from what Marcus could see was olive green sorta like a hunter and looking at it now it kinda looked like a hunter too Marcus looked at shakti "did you see that ?" Marcus asked "what shakti asked back "that over wayyy out there" Marcus pointed at were the object was now "oh i see it now that has to be pretty big" said shakti "yeah thats what i was thinking he go look for a try pod ill be right back" said Marcus while goin out the door headed for the armory "tai go to the bridge and keep track of that thing" said Marcus to his a.i "will do Marcus" said tai Marcus got to the armory picked up a sniper rifle and ran back to the bridge at full speed when he got there shakti had gotten the try pod and there were some cross hairs projected over the windshield of the ship and it was pointed at the green object and you could just barely see the cross hairs moving like the minute hand of a clock Marcus hooked the sniper rifle to the try pod and pointed it towards the cross hairs and looked out through the scope Marcus was shocked at what he saw indeed it was a hunter but it was really ******** big and it was headed in the direction of reach "shakti,tai get everyone here now its an emergency and someone is gonna be very ticked off this thing might cause more damage that the glassing of reach long ago" Marcus said and turned on his com and connected it with sens "sen get here nowww" Marcus realized he was talking to his superior and added "please"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:23 pm
Sen got the message from Marcus and turned around happy for the excuse to not be at that meeting. Okay I wonder what is wrong at the..... holy crap on a crap sandwich. By now the giant Hunter could be easily seen in the sky and was heading towards the city fast.

Jack had also seen the Hunter and was now sprinting full tilt to get back to the ship. Okay all I've got to do is get back to the ship, get my armor, and then hopefully someone will have away to figure out what the hell we are going to do.

(Note though the characters won't know it the giant Hunter is titled Hunter Omega. Also feel free to make any Godzilla references you need.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:07 pm
Jumpy had her sniper rifle, but looking at the giant thing hurtleing torward the planet made it feel relatively useless. 'We'd need like... a sniper-MAC Cannon rifle the size of...' "The size of this damn ship." Displeasure finished her thought for her. She shook her head slightly. 'We need a plan. Where's Sen?' Displeasure opened a surface-grid, showing his location, then made several dozen extra copies, in case the giant thing, whatever it was, could hack into their mainframe and see him, she then closed it. Jumpy actually had his heading figured out in his head. She sighed, flat-out running torward where Marcus was. "I think Space-Godzilla is coming to greet us." Displeasure said, then showed Jumpy what she ment with a small video-clip, making her laughed lightly, and sent it to everyone else, under "Space-Godzilla"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:28 am
Sen got the video clip on his Banshee. He then preceded to comm Jumpy and the others. "Jumpy this isn't a time to go through my movie collection I want every single item we have that can cause damage up to or including the kitchen sink. Also have someone prep my armor I don't want to go fighting this thing in a suit."

Jack runs into the ship passing Jumpy on the way."Hi whats your name bye whats your name." He gets to where he kept his armor and put it on in record time.

Lastly the Hunter Omega had flipped in midair and was no decending feet first instead of face first. It also started to slow showing it had some form of propulsion system.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:33 pm
Jumpy's waypoint winked in knowledge of Sen's orders, and Displeasure started lacing her way through the ship, as well as the support-cables connected to certain ports, MAC cannons, heavy rockets, rocket pods, Scorpion Tanks, UNSC ships, and Elite ships were all warned, primed, and prepped for battle, the Forerunner ship that she was on started lining it's main cannons up to where the expected landing zone would be. Jumpy herself was over-seeing Sen's armor prep, getting it ready for him herself, with the skillful precision that came with her favored weapon, the Sniper.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:42 pm
Sen quickly runs into the ship so he could get his armor on.

Meanwhile the Hunter Omega was about to land unfortunately its first target was not only one of the main millitary supply bases on the planet but the location of a computer running the majority of the orbital MAC cannons. With a fuel rod blast larger than Kanye Wests ego it destroys the base.

(So yeah half the weapons and reinforcements we could have used are dead didn't want the fight to be to short or the Hunter Omega to come off as some sort of God Mod Sue)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 am
Marcus ran into the armory and got a sniper rifle two gravity hammers two energy swords a rocket launcher the armor effect armor lock upgraded his over shield so that it would last longer tai helped him with that , now he got into the armor section of the armory and got some new reinforced chest plate and shoulders Marcus turned on his com "how long till touchdown for that thing" now Marcus was finished and looked like a war machine , Marcus rushed outside before leaving Marcus had snatched a bag full of plasma grenades and was now standing just outside the ship and yes he had guessed it the thing was really damn big "tai can you scan that thing and look for weak spots? please" Marcus asked "already done Marcus like all other hunters its major weak spot is its back but if you go for that it will take weeks to kill it in the armor is to thick and strong but theres something else since its so big you and your friends can get under its armor and with some dozen simultaneous explosions it would knocked unconscious and all the armor would be stripped off leaving it a big mass of flesh and incredibly vulnerable then you could leave the rest to the cannons or you could have some fun and butcher it to consciousness and if you run at the right speed with both of those energy swords slicing and deicing at it by the time it wakes up it will be to late and it will bleed to death"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:40 am
((That would be illogical because a Hunter is a collection of worms....))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 am
(That and I planned the fleshy orange parts to either also have a more flexible armor or some kind of sheilding. That and I don't think you could knock out a collective mind.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:03 pm
"Your armor is prepped, Sen." Displeasure said, getting back inside Jumpy as she finished prepping his armor, she then stepped back, holding a firm stance infront of the door, her energy sword in hand, but not turned on, soldiers running by her to get to battle-stations.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:07 pm
Sen jumps out of the Banshee and puts on his armor. "Okay looks like at the end of this fight we are either going to be big damn heros or dust so everyone make peace with your gods now or say anything you have yet to say."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:23 pm
Jumpy got to the front of the ship and looked out at the thing. She was on an observation deck, so it was nothing but a giant window. She looked up at the thing, and then shook her head. "Get this hunk of soon-to-be-space-dust moving." Displeasure said, and the Forerunner ship started going backwards, away from the giant hunter, but still had it's main cannons pointed at it, as well as every side-port cannon that could aim at it on it. Jumpy then ran back and stood by Sen. Unlike some others, she didn't have a god, she had several, and any ritual to them would take too long. "Orders Sir?"  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:28 pm
"Well I could take some time talk to the others and come up with something complex but instead I say just start with the always classic blast the crap out of it." Every gun on the ship pointed at the Hunter Omega started to charge up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:36 pm
Jumpy shrugged and aimed her sniper at it and right before all the guns fired their first volley, her bullet went Zinging into where the face of the Hunter Omega, and didn't come out of the other side. 'Damn that's some thick stuff....' Right after she thought that, the first volley of shots went blasting from their weapon placements on their ship, and every MAC cannon that still was operational, UNSC Ship, and Elite ship fired at the exact timeing of theirs, or only a few miliseconds off. A cloud of explosions, fire, and other things completly covered the thing, but as the smoke cleared, a giant Fuel Rod shot went ripping through the sky, destroying five UNSC ships, three Elite ships, critically damaging several more, and the EMP it sent out caused the MAC cannons around it to shut down, leaving them with less than half of their origional firepower.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:40 pm
(sorry hadnt thought of that you want me to change it or completely delete it)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games