Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:56 am
Iceland
Nods even though his head starts hurting. "Yeah....let's go out....side."

Russia
"Because I don't feel like it, is all." ^.^

Spain
Turns to Mexico. "Don't encourage him!"

Romano
He shrugs. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna hit you again...unless I really feel like it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:05 am
America
"Um, if you say so..." puts his ear on the door "hey, maybe this time she left. guess we can leave now." ^^;

Mexico
"what? I didn't say anything....." she took another long swig of tequila "oh, by the way, if we're going to my place, we have to avoid the south. If my southern neighbors see me with España, or any European nation, I'm in big trouble."

Vatican City
"it's true, the other former Spanish colonies still hold a grudge against him, and they aren't so forgiving. some aren't too fond of the other European nations, they think we're fancy stuck ups." sweatdrop "and I still want a hug..." crying  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:39 am
iToxic - Madness
Iceland
Nods even though his head starts hurting. "Yeah....let's go out....side."

Norway
He narrows his eyes for a few moments, then takes Iceland's hand and rather drags him outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 pm
Iceland
Glares at Norway. "Stop dragging me, Norge." For some reason, his blood starts to boil as he feels himslef getting warmer and warmer.

Spain
"Really? Your brothers hate me too?" He waves it off with his hand. "I guess I can't do anything 'bout that." =w=

Romano
Growls as he gives Vatican a hug. "There's your hug. Now quit complaining. Besides, who cares what they think. They probably think we're stuck-ups becasue we have things they don't. Hmph. Jealous bastards."

Russia
Barges out the door, leaving America behind. "See you at the main party, you capitalist manchild~!"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:44 pm
Vatican City
"yay~!" ^^

Mexico
"um, I should care, Romano-niichan. The Mesoamerican nations lived in the same house at one point, until they decided to become independent nations of their own. And..... if you forgot, I'm a poor nation too. I'm not as well and refined as you fellas."

America
"huh? ...... ok...." he came out of the room and went to look for the rest of his trio.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:54 pm
Romano
He grins. "Well, whose fault is that?"

Russia
Looks aroubd the place, swinging his pipe around menacingly. "Where's that measly ex-nation, Пруссия?"

(( Translation: Prussia ))  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:03 pm
Mexico
"Um, our bosses. Instead of using taxpayers money on the people, they spend it on themselves. Selfish bastards. Maybe, we should skip the trip to my place."

Vatican City
"but I'm sure they'll want to see your way of life and culture. Besides, what's the worse your brothers can do?" ^^

Mexico
"you wanna know? They'll kill me in front of Spain and Romano, and make them clean up the mess. Then after that, they'll kill these 2, chop them up to little pieces, and feed their remains to the dogs. not to mention, I have 7 Mesoamerican brothers, and we'll be outnumbered. Any other questions?"

Vatican City
"Dio mio!" eek

Canada
sees America "oh hey, where have you been?"

America
"oh, no where in particular..." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:20 pm
Russia
Sees Canada. "Hey, Matvey! Long time no see, comrade~!"

Romano
"I'm not going. Besides, how'd you get out alive, Vatican?"

Spain
"Um....I could always bring my old axe if you want." ^^;

Prussia
Stays hidden behind the couch. "Man, where the ******** is Belarus?"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 pm
Canada
"AH! oh hello, Russia-san." ^^;

America
"uh, hey..." o.o

Vatican City
"I introduced the Roman Catholic religion to them. I never do anything wrong, therefore, no one has got anything against me."

Mexico
she sighs "Just forget it, Spain-niichan. It was a stupid and risky idea, anyways." she finished her bottle of tequila "America still owes me my clothes.." =_=;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 pm
Russia
"I only saw you around when you kicked America's a** in hockey. Man, he sucks at along of things. Like hockey and kissing." After he said that, he covered his mouth in mock suprise. "Sorry, I wasn't supposed to say that~." ^.^

Spain
"B-But.....I kinda wanna bring my axe now..." ^^;

Romano
Looks away from Spain before backing away. "Damnit! I don't wanna end up dead! I don't think my mafia would wanna come either...."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 pm
Canada
"excuse me?" o.o

America
"Gah!" >/////<

Mexico
"we're not gonna go to my place, okay?! happy? Geez, besides you guys'll probably get bored to death at my place. nothing interesting there." gets another bottle of tequila and takes a long swig of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:36 pm
Belarus
*steps out of the closet* Not in there... *sees Russia across the room* братка! I have found you! Now we must become one. You have strayed away for long enough... *latches on to his neck*  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:43 am
iToxic - Madness
Iceland
Glares at Norway. "Stop dragging me, Norge." For some reason, his blood starts to boil as he feels himslef getting warmer and warmer.

((Just wanted to let you know that I will love you forever for this. XDD))

Norway
He looks at Iceland blankly for a few moments, but not releasing his hand. He frowns, "I won't drag you, but you come out with me at that instant. Clear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:46 am
(( I just had to do it. How could I not? XD ))

Iceland
Tries to tug his hand away from Norway's grip. "I don't have to listen to you, brother. I'm not going to listen to your every whim like you used to do with Denmark, alright?!"

Russia
"Gaaaahhhh!" He feels Belarus' arms around his neck. "I don't want to become one with you! Go away!" He looks to America, Mexico, and America pleadingly. "Help me please!"

Romano
Sighs. "So...we're not going, so you don't have to bring that stupid old axe anywhere."

Spain
"Si, I know. But I really wanted to use it~."

Romano
=_= "You do know that when you say that you want to use it, you're gonna have to-" Stops mid-sentence as he sees Spain grinning maniacally.  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:04 am
Mexico
she sighs "All right, all right. If you're really wanting to go, I guess we could. But, I'll make sure we avoid the south, so there would be no need for you to use your axe, España."

America
grabs Mexico's arm "the crazy girl's back! can you help us get rid of her?!" ><

Mexico
"hmmmm, no!"

America
"huh?! why not?!" gonk

Mexico
"one, I want my clothes back! two, why do you care about what happens to Russia-san?" she crossed her arms.

America
"ok, here are your clothes back!" he throws her a bag of her clothes "and, about Russia, I..." he slightly blushed.

Mexico
"you what?" she noticed America's face turning red "ohhhhhh.... I get it. Oh America, you sly dog." ^w^

America
o.o "huh? no, wait. it's not what you-"

Mexico
she grabbed America and rushed towards Russia "EEEEE! Russia-san! I just saw a bug pass by. It scared me ever so much! Can you and America help me find it, so you can kill it?" she grabbed Russia's arm and dragged him away from Belarus "hey, Denmark, can you do me a favor and keep an eye on Vati-kun? Make sure you protect him from France. I don't like the way he's been eyeing him." >.>

Vatican City
eating cookies "Yummy~" ^w^  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games