Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Agent Bradley nodded slowly, writing. "So... You mentioned Itexicon earlier... What were the living conditions of wherever you lived?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 pm

i swear i had a mini heart attack rite then and ther, "o wher do i begin! well we lived in dog crates/cages, whichever you prefer. and if we got in trouble we wer either put into a smaller cage or a dark room wer they torcher us with tazers! but of course im a fighter so i pretty much kicked their asses, i can see in the dark just as well as in the day, but then they got smart wen i didnt hav any burn makes on me after i was 6. they put me in handcuffs, hands tied behind my bak of course, and they tied my feet up, and then they tazed me. i just painted a pretty picture in ur heads huh? so no questions from u agent simon?" i asked tilting my head to the side and crossing my arms. hm? for some reason i feel realy bitchy...i wonder y? o well. i thought.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Both agents blinked. "Umm..." Simon started. "How did you meet the others in your group?" He asked, still taking in everything that he just heard.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:12 pm

"met the littl ones in the forest a few months ago, but it seems like a lifetime ago with the running away crazy mad scientist ya kno? and the other two we just met a few days ago i believe..cud b two...either way it was recently." i said. "anything else?"

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:15 pm

"Um, that's all, really." Agent Bradley said. "We'll see through that we can help you to the best of our ability. With your permission, may we interview the others? Not the little ones, of course..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 pm

"good. and ill ask. and never will u guys interview the littl ones." and with that i walked out of the room. i walked out into the hall wher blake was waiting rite across from the door. "hey blake tomoyo, sora? the want to interview u. they want ur permission first tho." blake walked ovr to me and kissed my lips lightly and walked into the room without a word.

blake sat down in the chair silently waiting for them to start the game 20q. "so.." blake said.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:30 pm

"Hello there." Agent Bradley said, smiling warmly at Blake. "Your name is Blake right? The name's Rebecca Bradley." She didn't wait for Blake to say something. "So, you and Erin were in Itex, is that correct? When did you escape?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:36 pm

"yes. yes. we wer 9 yrs old." blake said nodding at every yes. his face in its usaul unemotional expression, he seemed a littl annoyed being ther.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:39 pm

"I see. and how did you escape?" Simon asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:51 pm

blake paused trying to remember how exactly they escaped, "we waited til the labs wer silent. we somehow unlatched our cages. and apparently ther wer alarms on the doors at night whenever u opened them without a pass. so we started running around the building, trying to find a hallway with a window or the door to the roof. we found the window hallway. and then an eraser was rite behind us. he uhhh...slipped in a...a uh...lets go with a puddle..." blake said blushing a littl on the last part and smiled at the memory.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:59 pm

"Ah..." Simon said. "One more question.. Do you have any other abilities besides flying?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:09 pm

"yeeaaah...thanks." blake said and walked over to the door, did u wanna interview anyone else?"

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:18 pm

"Uh, yes. Whoever's out there over the age of 10, really..." Simon said.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Sora sat on the floor leaning against the all while waiting for his turn to get interviewed, the hat he had bought before reaching the hospital covering his wolf ears.
(What did I miss?)

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 pm

blake nodded and walked out, "whoever is ovr the age of ten is next." "tomoyo? sora? go ahead and fight for the interview." i said to tomoyo ans sora. i looked at blake u was looking a littl red in the face. "u ok?" i whispered to him once he reached me. he just nodded and then hung his head trying to hide his face, so i of course looked up into his face, "you cant hide from me blake. sup with u? ur looking a littl pink in the face." i said touching his cheeks with my hands. he smiled and kissed me, "im fine ok? just remembering something, thats all."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games