Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:08 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
Oliver heard an yawn but kept quiet about it for a moment "i guess... but two thing, one, you didnt say anything about the leasds to the projects... and i hear a voice diferent from sari's... who is here?" he asks moving his hand slowly towards his gun under the coat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm
Raz held out a hand to block his way. "It's just Senku. Another Scout trained from birth by the scientists. We were given the resposibility to watch over him since his Virus has gotting out of hand at the Eternity Mansion. Anyways, all I've gotten are simply tracks to the forest, but found nothing. Everything else is covered up."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:14 pm
"Hiya" Senku said hapilly  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm
"He has....mood swings." Raz said carefully "Senku, careful what you say! This man is one of the Scouts. Don't let your guard down!"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:19 pm
i'l take your word... but i'l still check it..." oliver said "you never know..." he said, relaxing but keeping himself weary "i'l go re-check the forest... i might listen something good..." he said, going downstairs[i'm out]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:24 pm
They didn't speak a word until they were sure he was gone. When he left, Raz left a deep sigh. "God, something tells me we're going to have to be on the run from here. Senku, don't do anything like that again when people like him are there. Let's check on the EE's (escaped experiments)."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:25 pm
inutori
"Better than nothing, thanks." Yuki said as she looked at the newly applied bandages. "These wounds aren't very fresh, so this is probably the peak of their effects. Probably would've been worse if I hadn't frozen the blood that had the stunning substance in it." She hopped off the counter that she was sitting on. "Well, it's about time I left this place. I've been stuck here for what, 3 years? Too long for me." Yuki said as she swung her arm around trying to get the blood flowing smoothly again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:28 pm
"Right. And do anything like what?" He said a little confused as he removed his glove and patted the floor as the portal opened  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:14 am
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
back in town, Oliver entered an lan house, he took an small pen drive he had, and inserted it on an usb entry, after writing down a bit for reference of the search he toght to himself hell... i wish i was given an an micro computer, having to find a normal one is really a pain... so then he entered a file with all the current projects, after some time he found senku, an escaped project, and he then took his celphone to call on the head quarters

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:20 am
Senku had enough energy to make more homes and a most of the people made a blood pact already and where happily in love." Hehe they seem to be doing fine."  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:52 am
Darren flew silently throught the halls as his good half began to regain control of his body, as several scientists pretended he wasnt there as they walked by them. he flew untill he reached the main entrance, he looked around, with his red eyes, and then he went toward the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:48 pm
"Sari, it's safe now" Raz said walking out to the balcony and she jumped down.
"Who was that?"
"Someone not to be trusted" he muttered "Senku, you think you could fit all of us in there too? We're going to be on the run for a while from the other Scouts."

"Don't go yet! It's too soon..."
Dawn's words trailed off. "Though, if you do, I hope you wouldn't mind if I come also."
Lae stared at her in shock. "Dawn..."
"Lae, I've been here for almost 6 years! I only have 3 years left! If I had any chance on finding my Blood Pact here, then I would have found them already!"
Then the turned their heads to look at the newcomer coming into the kitchen. "Who are you? You don't look familiar."
"Wait, yes he does. Everything else seems slightly different, but something in his eyes..." Dawn took a step closer to inspect him.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:51 pm
"Sure" He said hopping in while his body turned to almost a liquid and he floated around in his world" Lets see what do you want house to be" He said making a large patch of land for the home.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Darren looked at Dawn and his eyes quickly went from red to blue and then back,his head shook violently.

Darrens light side, lost control as he looked at Dawn. he remembered her, and as he did he lost control.  

Dullrod

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:12 pm
((gotta go, byes))

"Wha-? Your eyes..." Dawn stared at him.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games