Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:11 pm
kiriyuu looked round "huh? what? OH whered she go?!" Ray started laughing "oh you are so cute when you worry!" kiriyuu scowled at him shaking her fist "and you'll look cute when you go find a dead guy, since you like killing them, cut him open, wrap his intestines around your neck, stab yourself and bury yourself with him! or to simplify that: GO DIE IN A HOLE!" Lusa laughed, Ray looked horrified and slightly green "weeeell that was um... very uhhh... discriptive... I think..." Lusa looked like sshe was going to puke.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:36 pm
Trying to test out his healing body, Nago got back on his feet as he stood up without any problems then, but his torso soon fell off his waist as he looked back to his legs. Luckily for him, Nago's Mind element allowed him to reconnect both halves of his body by creating an energy link to allow blood flow as everyone could see it as he did.

"Hey, could you please help reattaching my body back to my waist again? It seems that I'm not ready to move yet after all."  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:02 pm
at this point lusa came over kiriyuu put her hand over lusa's eyes seeing her creeped out expression "uhh okay, anyone got any superglue?" kiriyuu said before summoning etir and covered nago in it "this might sting a bit, dont let it get in your eyes please or you will see everything in a foggy blue tint, its temporary though..." "temporary? , then why does it matter..." lusa interupted only to be cut short by kiriyuu "for about 6 milleniums, here or there".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:14 pm
Bubble smiles at Miranda then looks back at Nago."How do I help you with that?"

Windy smiles at Miranda."...she hasn't changed one bit...always has been quite the talker. stare "Windy muttered to herself giggling. Who could forget someone like Miranda? No one could. She was sweet,kind, and very intellegent..the last time she had seen Miranda...hm....she didn't quite remember.

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:09 pm
Miranda smiled until Nago talks about Flara. "F-Flara the Fire element? I guess?" Miranda then come near Windy and said "About this, Can i talk to you personal?" Miranda then take Windy to one place, Where nobody could see them. "Listen, Do not tell to anyone. Maybe you could tell to Melissa but no one else. The ancient guardians might becoming here. With only one reason..." Miranda take a deep breathe "She Is attacking them..." Miranda then look down with upset look.

~~~~~

Flara look around. She weren't in Mirror... It is! "I'm not sure, But looks like Ogan's place, Since here is a pictures od his clones". Flara said as she continue to look around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image
"Ah........I see you enjoy learning about the past lives of my brother and I, but that may be something that you shouldn't wander into too much or the tainted knowledge will drive you to insanity as I have.......Hahahhahahahhaha!"

Ogan appears as the area surrounding them was a room that seemed like the kind castles hold inside for the Main family and guests and clones were stationed at every placement possible as they watch out for assaults and active bodyguards for him.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 pm
Dimitri gulped and stared at Melissa "Mint? I well yeah kinda, sorta, yes i do...." Dimitri took a big breath "Sorry for the rough word before getting into the mirror Im on constant servalence by our leader and here, in the mirror is where i can act like myself.... So I will try to help you out and all here bt once we're out of the mirror I have to listen to orders agian until you defeat the main Enemy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 am
Flara turn around and saw Ogan there... "So, This is Nago's and yours past live?" Flara asked and close her eyes. She opened and said "Why do you want to take Bubble?" Flara then again look at the pictures... They didn't changed at all.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:57 am
"Well, we were different from most clones but also more powerful than the original host of our form, not to mention that we each hold a half of the strongest physical elements, but that is why I need Nago to be alive when I kill him. I wish to take the Mind element from him and become more than a clone, I'll become a godlike being among humans, and I suggest that you Guardians stay outta my way.......Plus, I shall take Bubble as my bride/Goddess by my side.......... "

Ogan revealed his plan to Flara as the clones were taking out weapons and equipment for experimentation, he then toss her a picture of Nago a year before they even met each other, and smiles as he had plans for her as well.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm
"Wait...they are...but who is Flara attacking??"Windy asks quietly in a very quiet whisper to Miranda.

Bubble looks at Miranda and Windy go somewhere else."I-I wonder where Flara is..."

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:04 pm
Flara now know why Ogan needs Bubble... "But we need her to finish our elements..." Flara then walk around.

"Kira...She want revenge after we hid something from her..." Miranda explained as she saw a black dust in a empty space. "Sophie!" Miranda exclaimed as she ran to the dust.

It were an another Ancient guardian. "Miranda! She is attacking!" Sophie exclaimed as she saw the guardians. "Why hello...My name is Sophie, And I'm Ancient Guardian of Moon and Dark." Sophie introduced as she saw Melissa. "You've changed, Dear Melissa." Sophie said with a smile.
User Image

Melissa's eyes twinkled...She didn't expect Sophie to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 am
lusa squeeled "how long does it take to become an ancient guardian?" Ray sighed looking at Sophie "when you fell from the UGLY tree you hit every branch!" then kiriyuu stood on his foot, Hard, "ignore the soon to be dead guy" she shook her fists at ray "this ancient guardian definately knows how to attract a guy's attention, the "soon to be dead guy" acctually fancies you" lusa said nodding Ray went red "how do you know that?" lusa looked at him as if he was an idiot "you shouted it just now! like "wow she is soooo pretty, not so good looking as my princess though" it sounded veeeery dorky and...." kiriyuu put her hand up "he didn't say ANYTHING!" she said looking at lusa in a strange way "he didn't?"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 pm
Both Miranda and Sophie turned on a question 'How long does it take to become an Ancient guardian'
"Yet to be known...Our age is unknown." Miranda said as she fall to the ground.
Sophie take Miranda and said "Where? What?" Sophie ignored at what Ray said until she look up at him "Don't be so cocky..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 pm
"Well then, I'll just have to hold as my prisoner for your enemies, and watch as I defeat all of you Guardians with my power!!! That is..........if you have any enemies for that matter.........."

The clones were pointing their weapons at Flara as they leave the room to herself once Ogan left.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:44 pm
Flara WERE scared...But she couldn't do anything until she just fall and cried. "I couldn't save Bubble...I couldn't save my mom...I couldn't save anyone..." Flara cried. She remembered the day her mom died.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games