Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
If you lived (passionately) with the person above you.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:47 pm

...*starts crying* you actually managed to disturb me. Both cerebral and applesauce...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Oh noes!!! I'm sorry, Mousey-chan!!! Forgive me!!! TT-TT

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Paradoxial Mouse
...*starts crying* you actually managed to disturb me. Both cerebral and applesauce...
What did I do? I was just warning her about what happens so she wouldn't die of going against me.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 pm

You're on Mars, stop scaring her. Apologize, NOW!!!!

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm

You told me I was banished to Mars but I have no way of getting there, so I'm just going to stay here as king.

@Mouse: I'm sorry going against me has such drastic consequences that I cannot control! It's not my fault but I'm sorry.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

No, I didn't tell you. I used the teleporter beam and put you on Mars. You may not return.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Cerebral Perception
No, I didn't tell you. I used the teleporter beam and put you on Mars. You may not return.
Then I may not apologize as I don't have enough money to make a long distance call from a flea inhabited planet.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 pm

*Dude, Boris, I stopped being sick days ago. It's been over .6 trillion years since I last recharged my alpha cell, so I now communicate exclusively through telepathy for the next 100 years while I use my mouth specifically for eating.

Whoever touched my tankube, you forgot to put in back in park form. I'm watching you.

Final note to applesauce: that's not the real holy "grail"; the REAL one is actually in the form of a couldron.*

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

coco_mademoiselle000

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:36 pm

applesauce, why is it that you're coming in and totally picking fights with everyone? you can come back from mars if and only if you start being nice and take your shoes off before going in the house. the floors are getting scuffed and everyone is getting crabby, especially laby because he's sick and just waxed the floor. so is reb, but she just acts like she's cooler than everyone, and plus she's a lesbian so i don't know how her mind works.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:39 pm

*Actually, it was the table, but I have a condition before I let in applesauce as well; In 3 months, and again in 6, he must purchase for my use 30 booster packs of the new Yugioh cards (I like to play on the weekends).

At any rate, does anyone mind telling me a good pizza place; they won't let me order from Jet City OR Boli's OR Lito's. Apperently, I eat too much pizza for them to refill orders. I still need 500 kilocalories in this universe before I start eating from others (energy distribution with my alpha cell is a b_tch.

And to coco, I'd take back that part about gay minds, it can be taken the wrong way.*

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:50 pm

coco_mademoiselle000
applesauce, why is it that you're coming in and totally picking fights with everyone? you can come back from mars if and only if you start being nice and take your shoes off before going in the house. the floors are getting scuffed and everyone is getting crabby, especially laby because he's sick and just waxed the floor. so is reb, but she just acts like she's cooler than everyone, and plus she's a lesbian so i don't know how her mind works.
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

I just want to nuzzle a cute girl.... But you're all straight!! AND WHY'S EVERYONE CALLING ME REB?!?! DX

.... and that was the cerebral perception
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Cerebral Perception
coco_mademoiselle000

I just want to nuzzle a cute girl.... But you're all straight!! AND WHY'S EVERYONE CALLING ME REB?!?! DX

*Reb is short for ceREBral which is short for Cerebralperception and does ANYBODY know where I can get those last 500 kilocalories?!*

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I was fine with only one person calling me Reb, but my preferred name is Jax.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm

whatevs, jaxxie-la. can i call you that?

coco_mademoiselle000

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 pm

That's fine.

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games