Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:32 pm
Amy reached for her phone again. Logan was relaxing in the pool, she she didn't think he'd mind her texting so much.

text from Kits to Amy
I know, I came up with most of them, remember. That's good that it's been busy.

Amy grinned. She had hoped Kits would say that about the games. She quickly typed back a response.

text from Amy to Kits
I know. So you know how fun they are. Well, I hope we see you soon. And I didn't get a chance to see you after the slumber party. Did you have fun? I hope you did. I loved it! Maybe we can do it again this weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:45 pm
Amy looked at her phone and then frowned slightly at the response, despite what the first part of the text said.

text from Kits to Amy
I'll be there later if I'm not too tired. I had a lot of fun at the party too. We'll talk later about another.

Kits didn't seem like herself. She seemed... off. She hoped nothing bad had happened.

text from Amy to Kits
Well I'm glad you had fun... I hope you're doing okay today. I'll let you go. Ttyl.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:05 pm
Logan appeared from behind her. "So the other owner doesn't want to come? Maybe she'll like me and I'll get extra benefits around here."

He swam a quick semi-circle around her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 pm
Amy turned around so that she was facing Logan again and she laughed.

"I could make a lewd joke there about extra benefits, but I'll refrain myself. She said she might come down later, but she usually doesn't stay up this late, so I wouldn't expect her tonight. I'm sure she'll come by in the next few days, though. She's here pretty frequently."

She sank down a little further in the water so that it covered her shoulders. The night breeze blowing on them was chilly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 pm
"It's not that cold," he said. "Do you have a closing time?"

He turned to her direction to find Amethyst shivering in the water. "Hey," he whispered, swimming closer. "Um, do you need a hug? You seem cold."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm
Amy laughed slightly and shook her head. "Nope. No closing time. Open 24/7."

Then she nodded her head, which looked kind of weird after she had just shook it not too long ago.

"And it is cold! Well, not really cold, but it's chilly. And thank you for the offer, but it's okay. As long as I keep my shoulders below the water, I'm fine."

She laughed and moved forward and backward with her shoulders in the water, which looked a little odd.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:56 pm
Logan nodded in understanding. "I'm sorry I pulled you in the water. You wouldn't have been cold if I hadn't done that, I don't know what I was thinking."
He made his way to the stairs leading out of the pool and held out his hand for Amethyst. "Come on, I left my towel on the table there. You could use it and I'll ask one of your employees for another for myself."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:04 pm
Amy tried to lift herself out of the pool, but her long skirt was far too heavy to allow her to do so. So, she smiled bashfully, took her skirt off under the water, threw the dripping mass onto the side of the pool, and then reached up for the towel that the staff member brought over. They had already anticipated the need for towels.

She quickly got herself out of the pool, using Logan's hand for help, and wrapped the towel around her waist as fast as she could.

When she had it secured, she pushed her hair out of her face and smiled brightly at Logan. "Don't worry about it! The staff knew we needed towels and brought them over quickly. I thought what you did was fun and it invigorated me. I was growing lazy just sitting there. I didn't even want to go and get my suit! So that's my fault."

She grabbed another towel the staff member had brought over and started towel-drying her hair. "You know, you fit in really well here. I hope you keep coming back."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:37 pm
He shrugged. "When a guy tries to do something.." he laughed. Logan raised an eyebrow at her at her last statement.
"I fit in? Usually someone would want to be unique and not fit into the crowd." He smiled and dried his hair with his towel then wrapped it around his waist.
"But don't worry," he reassured her, speaking with his eyes looking up at her through his hair. "I'll probably be coming back often."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 pm
Amy laughed and nodded. "Exactly! At this place, most people who come here might stick out in most crowds simply because they don't conform. They simply act how they want to and have fun. You seem to be like that. You want to have fun, not really caring how you might look."

She tried to look casual when she said the next thing. "I'm really glad you plan on coming back a lot. I can't wait for you to meet the other owner here. She's a little more reserved than I am but no less fun! Once you get to know her, she's so sweet and a blast to be around."

She took off her wrap since that was weighing her down, too.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm
Logan smiled at her and began making his way to the men's lockers. "I'll take your word for it, Amethyst. I'm going to head home now, though. Don't go to sleep too late, big time water park owner."

He waved at her and upon getting to the lockers, grabbed his things and started to head home.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 pm
Amy laughed and waved back at Logan as he left. "Alright, Logan. Next time you should try one of Tommy's smoothies! Hopefully see you again soon, Logan."

When Logan went inside the entrance building, Amy leaned over and picked up her skirt and wrap. She thanked the staff for their help, talked with them for a little bit, and then headed home through the gate, her normal exit and entrance.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:16 pm
Amy walked into AS with Thistle sleeping on her head. She really enjoyed having Thistle with her again, and the staff Amy passed even smiled brightly when they saw Thistle with Amy. They had missed Thistle as well.

Amy had planned on dropping Thistle off at the pet area so that she could play, but since she was asleep and Amy hated to wake her, she went over to one of the lounge chairs and sat down. She reached up, picked Thistle up off of her head, and held her in her lap.

Thistle yawned briefly, blinked her big eyes open, and then quickly went back to sleep, nuzzling the side of Amy's arm.

Amy smiled softly down at Thistle and began to slowly pet her as she relaxed against the chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:36 pm
*she walks in*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:44 pm
Amy looked over when she heard footsteps near her. She smiled brightly when she saw Nei and waved at her, but she didn't call out to her. She didn't want to startle Thistle in her lap.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games