Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley smiled as a piece of paper fluttered down in front of him. He opened it and began to read. A smile spreading across his face, pulling out a quill, he began to write a response. He raised his wand and sent the paper back to him.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image
First YearRavenclawSingleMuggle~Born

Lyre skipped into the Hall, excited to go hope for the summer. She sat at the table, looking around for someone to talk to. She straightened her skirt and opened her book. Maybe someone would talk to her, she was very welcome to the prospect of a new friend.

{OoC: outfit in bottom picture}

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ sighed as he entered the Great Hall. Another year of classes and Quidditch, leading up to another summer. Maybe Jaslyn could come over again, and Virgil too sometime, or Darius. And their would be Cecille, of course. His baby sister was attending Hogwarts next term, and quite frankly, he was worried. She was so small and helpless, what if she got picked on? Or she didn't make any friends? What if some mean kid pushes her down the Grand Staircase? Just the thought made his blood boil. 'Not the time for that. Now is the time to... uhh... sit and wait.' He closed his eyes and took a seat, as if he was programmed to know exactly where the seats were. When he opened his eyes again, with a signature sigh, he found himself sitting across from a tiny first year girl reading a book. Brown irises blinked at the girl. Did he dare speak and interrupt her reading?

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Happy & Down.
✔Status: Single.

Edd and Erik walked into the Great Hall together, one seeming happy and bright and the other looking down and out. Edd, having spent a lot of time with Eve Fallrein, was bright and happy. Erik was still smarting from his break-up, despite it having been a month ago. Edd sat away from his brother, with the understanding that both of them should be trying to spend time apart. Erik sat next to a first year, a red head and smiled to her. "Hey," he said.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

Lyre looked up from her book, meeting a pair of deep brown eyes with her own bright violet ones. Then she saw another boy sit beside her. "Hullo! How are you both? M-my name's Lyre Lutrix!" She smiled brightly, excited to have more people to talk to. She didn't know how she was going to transition when she went home to the non-magic world.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Erik quirked an eyebrow and registered the girl's name in his memory. "I've been better," Erik responded, then sighed. "I'm Erik. Erik Meridith." Edd dropped onto the bench beside Chance and smirked at his identical twin. "And I'm Edd." He chuckled and nodded the Chance.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:56 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Darius? Maybe?|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver looked up as her team mate Chance walked to the table. She started to smile at him, when Erik, and then Edd joined him at the table. She quickly looked away. She couldn't bare to see that look on Erik's face. Ever since their break up she had seen it and it broke her heart. She had meant what she'd said in the hallway that day. She'd meant every word of it. She cared about Erik more than she'd like to admit, more than she really ever had admitted, but then there was Darius, and even now, after a month, her feelings were still all muddled up and confused. She blinked and dropped her head onto the table, smushing her face up against the wood, and letting her red hair splay out around her.
OOC:...

Love interest: Darius Silver

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:08 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Fledgling Vampire~

User Image User Image
Gracie had been sleeping. It was strange to think that she actually slept now a days. And when she said now a days, she meant it literally. She slept during the day. She had missed basically all of her classes since that night in the forest, except for astronomy and ghoul and ghost studies. Those were the only two classes that were late enough at night for her to be able to attend. With a small yawn she entered the great hall and immediately regretted coming. Everyone was so loud. She was still getting used to all of these vampire senses and holy crap the sensitive hearing mixed with the racket of an entire school being shoved into one room was LOUD. She groaned and rubbed her temples as she moved quickly over to the Ravenclaw Table. She hadn't told anyone about what had happened in the forest, not a soul. Virgil was still the only one that knew about her state of living... or not living to be precise. She figured sooner or later she'd have to tell her family, but now was not the time. With a sigh she sat down in the closest spot and rubbed her temples some more. When she finally looked up to see who she was sitting near, she found herself face to face with Edd... or was it Erik?... she could never tell the two apart. She hadn't been paying much attention the entire year, but she knew enough to know that one of them had been dating her cousin and now wasn't and that she figured might put her in an awkward position. She glanced around, thinking about getting up and moving to a different spot, but thought better of it. That would just make things about ten times more awkward. While she was glancing around, she noticed the other one... Erik.... maybe Edd? was sitting next to her. 'Fantastic....' She blinked her eyes a couple of times and continued rubbing her temples, trying to pretend like she hadn't accidentally put herself into this awkward situation. "Hey..." She said, not sure what else she could really say. 'So yeah even though my cousin broke one of your hearts and you probably hate her... we're still cool right?' She thought sarcastically to herself. That'd be a great way to start off a conversation. Totally.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ suddenly found himself surrounded by people. The girl, Lyre, and now a pair of twins, Edd and Erik. The second year blinked a few times at them, confused as to why they were sitting with him of all people. "Umm... Nice to meet you, Lyre, Erik, and Edd. My name is Chance Carlson. But, uhh, just Chance is fine too." Such an awkward little thing he was. A loud thwack filled his ears, and he whipped his head around to see Verily faceplanted on the table. Owww... That had to hurt. 'I wonder what's up with her...?' he thought as he turned back to the others. "Soo... uhh... How was everyone's school term?" Just like a Ravenclaw to ask about school. Chance sighed, and awaited responses. Then, as if four wasn't enough, another girl joined their little party, one with blonde and pink hair. Wait a minute... "Gracie? Is that you underneath all that pink?" he asked, eying her curiously. He really had no room to question, however. After all, his own hair was an unnatural crimson.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image

Lyre nodded as each boy gave his name, then immediately a twin to Erik, and another girl with bright pink hair sat down. She felt weird, being the youngest one here. "Erik, Edd, Chance... and you?" Lyre felt really mean, not knowing the others by name. Her bright violet eyes were filled with curiosity as she looked at the pink-haired girl. "I like your hair, she said, trying to be polite. She looked at Chance when he asked about school and shrugged. "It's a lot different than primary school!"

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Edd smirked when Chance asked abut school and shrugged. "Eh, it wasn't half bad. Wasn't half good either," he said with a smirk. Erik, meanwhile, glanced at Verily when she thunked her head on the table. He wanted to say something to her, but didn't know if he wanted to curse her or comfort her. His arm itched, so he pulled up his sleeve and scratched the scar. Edd frowned at his brother and nodded when Gracie sat with them. "Hey Gracie," Edd said. He was alright with the girl, since she had done her best to cheer him up earlier in the year.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Darius? Maybe?|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver whimpered quietly, not realizing how hard the table really was, until she slammed her head against it. She was close enough to hear the other group's conversation, and wished she was apart of it. She wished she had friends. She had come to realize that really the only people she spoke with regularly were Darius, Elli, and Erik used to be on that list. She rolled her eyes as she listened to Gracie. "You seem to be a bloody fantastic mood compared to the beginning of the year too." She muttered. She didn't care if they all heard her snarky comment or not. She was in a shitty mood and just wanted to go home, so she didn't have to look up, see the hurt and pain in Erik's eyes and know she was the cause of it.

Love interest: Darius Silver

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie glanced towards her cousin since everyone else seemed to be looking at her two and grimaced. The poor girl was obviously having issues. She glanced over when Erik started scratching his scar and immeditaley got the two distinguished. "Yeah Chance it's me." She said chuckling a bit. She figured the last she had actually spoken to Chance she still had blue hair.. or was it green. She had lost track of the colours her hair had been over time.She nodded in hello to the little first year... not that she could really call anyone little when she was what... barely 5'3''? She smiled at Edd as well. "Hey. You seem to be in a better mood compared to the beginning of the year." She said. She glanced at Erik and then awkwardly back at the table. She really didn't know what to say to the boy. She was about to speak when she heard the soft muffled voice of her cousin and rolled her eyes. "If you're going to try and talk to me Ver, you might as well come over here and join us." As she spoke, she wondered if the others had heard Ver as well, or if it was her enhanced vampire hearing that had allowed her to hear her cousin. Seeing as it had sounded like the girl was right next to her, she was assuming everyone else had heard her as well.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Grumpily, Erik pulled his sleeve back down and placed his head down on his hands. He noticed Lyre was reading a book and said, "What are you reading?" He hoped to ignore Gracie and her attempt to involve Verily in their conversation. He didn't know whether he wanted her there or to go away. Edd smirked when Gracie said he seemed in a better mood. "Ya know, I am, actually. You do too, actually." When she talked to her cousin, Edd glanced at the girl. She looked like an utter wreck, actually. He shrugged. He hadn't heard what Verily said, but assumed it was directed at Gracie.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

Lyre looked over as Erik asked her a question. color=purple]Pride and Prejudice by Miss Jane Austen," she said, debating adding "again" to the end. It was her favourite book, and one of the few she had brought from her personal library. She had a whole new set of books now, ones that she could have never heard of before. Her eyes gleamed as she looked at the boy, who seemed in a sort of slump.

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games