Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:55 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Very well then, I give. How am I confusing you?" Markus asked playfully, leaning against the bench and looking down at Akila with a smile.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:58 pm

"Why'd you leave?" Akila asked quietly, eyes narrowing curiously.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:05 pm

User Image

"When? I leave all the time." Markus asked, playing dumb. He fought to stay still though and not shift nervously. He reached up, running a hand through his dark hair, a habit he'd had forever. It was something he did when he was nervous, a habit so ingrained that he didn't even realize he had it.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:07 pm

"In the forest...why'd you leave so suddenly?" she specified, and smiled sweetly up at him. It was a small almost nervous smile, but an honest smile, non-the-less.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:23 pm

User Image

Now Markus began shifting nervously, unable to hide it anymore. "I, um, well, you see....." He trailed off, mentally berating himself. 'Great! I can run a rebellion against a king but I can't tell a girl I like her? Man, I'm pathetic!' "I was....scared." He finally admitted in a whisper, looking at the ground. "I was afraid of how you'd react about me being so forward."

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 pm

"Come here, I want to tell you something." she motioned for him to get closer, as if she were about to whisper a secret.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:35 pm

User Image

Markus hesitated, a wariness that he didn't have before. But the rebellion had taught him a few things. But, remembering it was Akila, he relaxed and moved closer, leaning down to be more on her height. "What?" He asked curiously.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Akila eyed around them for a moment No one was paying attention. She leant up and kissed his cheek, "Don't be scared." It was a simple statement. She wanted him to be brave and strong...like he always was.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:48 pm

User Image

Markus blinked in surprise. Whatever he'd been expecting, it wasn't that. He rubbed his cheek thoughtfully, rubbing where she'd kissed him. "So....You're not mad at me?" He asked, a shy smile appearing on his face, a smile that hadn't been seen since his family had died. It made him look his age for once, a teenaged boy, rather than the leader of a mighty rebellion.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:53 pm

"How could I ever be mad? For that?" Akila sighed, and leaned back just a little. "Maybe for leaving me so suddenly" she fake scolded and laughed a little.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:57 pm

User Image

"Sorry." Markus apologized, looking sheepish. He moved suddenly, kissing her lips lightly. Pulling back, he smiled boyishly. "I won't do it again, I promise." He said, staying where he was, though his wings fluttered nervously and he ran one hand through his hair again. It was no wonder his hair was always mussed up. His mother had been forever playfully nagging him about it, while she was alive.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:11 am

Akila nearly swooned. He was so dreamy. "Sit with me? She patted where Aleera had been sitting, and ran her fingers over the feathers of one of his wings.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:07 am

User Image

"Well, only since you're so convincing in your plea." Markus told her teasingly. He hopped over the bench, not bothering to go around it. Sitting down, he relaxed his wings, stretched out the feathered appendages so Akila could really play with the glossy black feathers. He didn't stretch them to their full length, as there wasn't enough room with people all around them. He did stretch one so that it slipped behind Akila. "Do that again, would ya? That feels nice." He asked with a playful smile.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Akila laughed as he cleared the bench, "I AM very convincing, aren't I?" She winked, and pet his feathers again, letting her small finger, smoothly trace from line to line, and her ears flickered back and forth a bit, "Birdie likes to be pet?" She teased.

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:38 pm

User Image

Markus simply grinned at her. "What? Haven't you noticed Zar likes to be pet?" He asked, his words letting her know there was little that happened here without him knowing. "Ever seen birds preen themselves? Well that's what it feels like and it feels nice."

User Image
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games