Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image Naoki drifted in and out of consciousness. She was barely aware of anything going on anymore. All she knew was that she was freezing, and every time she tried to stand, the world tilted around her.

She was terrified too. The fever had gone so high in such a short amount of time and caused her to hallucinate. The stress had finally cracked her as well. As long as the fever didn't go down, she would be delusional. All she could see was everyone already dead, walking towards her, reaching out.

"Stay away from me," she mumbled, teeth chatterring. She squeezed her eyes closed so that she wouldn't see them anymore. "Stay away!" she screamed.

Naoki stood and ran, bumping into things, but she ran across and out of the room, meaning to lock herself up in the empty room across from this one. But as she sprinted blindly out the door, she tripped on a pair of legs the were stretched out in the corridor.

She couldn't get up anymore, but all she saw was silver hair and Koji's face before she passed out again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image"Damn it, Koji watch her and stay with her please she's in no condition to move on her own."Ryuu said fighting his way through some zombies, stabbing them in the head soon reaching a window.Looking outside"There seems to be a small convenience store a block away from wht I can tell it looks like it mostly carrries medical supplies from the sighn. Maybe some of us could go down there or we could just all get down there."

Before he could say more undead smashed their hands through the window almost grabbing him."Crap! This place is falling apart."He says stabbing the undead trying to get him.  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:07 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka couldn't sleep. Screaming of Naoki and sound of slashing swords. Also, how the zombies moan. Rikka woke up, jumping from the bed down to the floor. She saw all of the people struggling to kill zombies. But more of them came... Rikka saw that around 6 zombies were going on Sirena. Rikka's eyes widened as she saw that picture.

Sirena saw herself, as the 6 zombies were heading towards her. Sirena killed 2, but other 4 tackled her to the floor. Sirena felt like she was going to get bitten but...

Rikka stepped in the fight between Sirena and 4 zombies. She stomped on the floor purposely to get zombies attention. The zombie had taken their attention on Rikka. Rikka had tears falling. She waved for the last goodbye...

Sirena stared at how zombies were chewing Rikka's flesh. Her eyes were widened, and she was wordless. She just stood up, looking down, she hardened her knuckles and killed off the 4 zombies. She looked at Rikka. She knew she needed to smash her head... It was hard for her. But anyway she did it. Sirena fell down. She looked down, but then her head turned to Rikka's rolling around head. She was alone...the survivors got less...who would tell visions?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:55 am
User Image

I slowly closed the doors after the last of the undead had been killed or kicked out. I walked over to Serina and Held her tight tring to consult her. Tear pouring from my eyes. Through all of the weeping the same feeling I had when Hibiki died started to come over me. I slowly let go of Serina and began to cry aloud myself, saying to myself it's my fault, it's all my fault. I began to look up and Nana had jumped into my lap and was tring to cheer me up. I looked at her with a look of pure sadness and actually spoke. " Not now Nana, just not right now. "

I began to bury my face into my lap Nana Licking the tears from my cheeks.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:24 pm
User ImageKoji stared blankly at Naoki who was now unconscious on the dirty floor. He simply let her be, for he was too tired to do anything anymore. Despite the screams and shouts he heard, he stayed motionless. He felt no drive, no purpose to continue fighting. That ofcourse, until he heard Rikka scream.

Koji placed Naoki by the door to rest and ran back to the room, only to see Rikka bloody and dead on the floor. He dropped his swords on the ground and slowly made his way towards the pool of crimson liquid. "Why didn't you do anything..?"

"WHY THE F*CK DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

My eye's filling up with tears as I began to attpemt to speek. " I....I...She...She jumped in to...to Save Ser...Seri...Her... before...I...I could...do anything. " I burried my face deeper into my lap I began to hug Nana tightly.

" I'm...I'm so sorry Koji. It's my fault I should have protected her from them.I should have known something was up when she jumped up so quickly. " I began to lift my head up . " No, No I wouldn't have. I couldn't have seen that coming even if she'd wanted me to because I was...I was being foolish again. "

I placed Nana down and walked over to Koji. " Don't blame anyone, she did that saving Serina. Much like Hibiki did for us yesterday." I began to move over to little Rikka's body I had a small pure white sheet in my hands. I unfloded the sheet being careful not to let it tough the floor. " This may not be a propper barrial but for now it's all we can do for those things out there. " I then draped the little sheet over Rikka's body not tring to hide she by anymeans but to show she died in innocence, as pure as snow.

Blood soon soaked up into the sheet turning it into a red pink and white mess. " Much goes the same way with life. We start out pure, and end in a mess. " I began to look at everyone. We were tried, gross, and Heart broken for our lastest lost, but we couldn't just wallow in our grief. We needed to get moving. " Look I no we should take a few moments to lay little Rikka to rest but right now we need a plan. The doors aren't going to last much long and we'll all end up like that if we don't figure a way out of here! "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image All Naoki could see was the nightmare that was happening in the real world. Even in her sleep she couldn't escape it. It was cold. She saw death, blood, destruction everywhere... She thought she'd go insane, wanted it all to end, then--

"Nee-chan!"It was dark all of a sudden. Naoki couldn't see anything, but the voice was familiar."Nee-chan!"

Rikka? Is that you?

The voice laughed a little, and Naoki saw that sweet little face through a faint glow of light. Suddenly, it was warm and nice. What are you doing in my head? she wondered hazily.

"I can't stay long," Rikka said. "But nee-chan, you have to tell Mama Sire not to blame herself for what happened, 'kay?"

Why, what happened? Naoki thought. I don't remember anything.

"That's coz you're sick right now. But I'll make it better now, and when you wake up, nee-chan, when you wake up..." Rikka's voice was beginning to fade.

Wait, just tell me--

"I'll be okay now. I'll be okay. Tell Mama Sire for me, tell her, and Koji-nii-san too? I have to go now...

Where are you going? Naoki cried in a panic. Then she shielded her eyes, because the faint glow of light became bright as the sun. She couldn't see the little girl anymore. Rikka!!

Get up now, nee-chan! You're all better! Rikka was laughing happily somewhere, getting farther and farther away. But I gotta go. Mommy and Daddy are waiting for me!

Naoki's eyes snapped open, and from where she lay she could hear sobs coming from a room. Then she heard Koji shouting... She tried to sit up and find out what was wrong, but her head felt like it weighed a ton. Somehow though, she already knew what had happened, and she curled up silently, shaking with sobs.

Rikka...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

I began to raise up my sword in my hands. " I hate to say this but I think Hana's right. We need a way out and fast. "

I began to look at everyone. I looked at our new family and began to think. I leaned over to one of the window and looked out carefully not to make any noise. " We need to keep quiet for this if we're going to get out of here alive. "

I looked out the window to see some of the undead leaving the building. Um looks like they got bored and left. " Looks like this might be easier than I thought they seem to have lost interest in us or at leadt something least has their attentions for now. "

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:36 am
User ImageSirena knew and believe there is no more of Rikka... It made her shut her eyes down and open them again...But still, Rikka's head was laying there. What made Sirena's eyes widen, is that on Rikka's face was a smile. Sirena stood in amazement but then smiled too. She closed her eyes and listened to Koji shouting at Hana. Mizu making a plan. Sirena walked over to Koji. Looking down, she putted his hand on his shoulder. Without putting her head up she said "We all are sad...but this is war now." Sirena put her head up with tears.

We can't give up! For the sake of Rikka! We can't! She...At least...She will see her parents. And maybe even my sister...

Sirena moved on to Naoki. She looked at her and said "She was a great friend wasn't she?" When she talked about Rikka, it made her feel bad...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:09 am
User Image

"Um... Sir, I don't think we have to worry about anyone at the military. "

I held up my radio screams broadcasting through the signal. " The-Their everywh--- " At that moment only stactic came through.

I began to take down my sniper of the tripod and load it on to my back. " Serina Sir, We should be safe anywhere now. The Military is up 10 miles from here that's where all of these things seem to be going as of now. "

I looked down at the body of the young girl whom been such a strong role model for a great army brat, I began to smile just like she was even dead. " Great work little one you protected you loved one's with fling colors. If only I'd had more time to get to know you, Cadet Rikka. "

A lone tear escaped my eye as I began to walk over to the doors not hearing anything on the other side I began to remove the furniture so we could get out. " Sir there doesn't appear to be any undead around the area. I believe it's safe to move to the mall or at least that medical store down there. "

I began to try and move a large couch. I tugged and pulled but it wouldn't budge. I began to try and push it with my legs, then my arms and I ended up pulling a muscle. Tears pouring for the pain. " I-I think I-I just thought out my-my ba-back-ck. "

Miss Mizukie Shop Owner

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 am
User ImageSirena heard a voice. She recognize it. "Military? Not long away? That doesn't make any sense...All the zombies would be bombard now...and Rikka would..." Sirena turned to her and said "Whatever, are you sure you are correct?" Sirena wanted to confirm, since she might know it or might not.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:52 am
User Image

I looked surpirsed by Sirena questioning me. " Sir, this station is only connected to the Military. I made sure to turn it to make sure of that. "

I handed the little hand radio to show Sirena. I began to move over towards the doors holding my back a little.

Accross the air on the radio,Only these noises where heard. Only making what i'd said all the move known of what was going on. " Sir, The Military isn't any good for protection. We need a better plan. "

Miss Mizukie Shop Owner

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image "Rikka was never a friend," Naoki said, voice cracking. Her eyes were still closed. "From the start, she had always been worth more than a sister to me."

Shakily, she sat up and propped her back against the wall, taking in as deep a breath as she could. She had almost slipped off the far end, she knew. Naoki tried to focus herself again, align her thoughts and forget fear. Forget everything. If they started falling apart now, they might as well have died from the start, and they had gone too far to even think about giving up just like that. And she most definitely didn't want Rikka to have died in vain.

"No, not the military," she murmured. "There's no trusting those idiots anymore. They're going to pull another cheap trick since they probably think the first wave... me and Sirena and the others... are all dead already. Unless someone has been giving them reports." Naoki stopped there, not wanting to sound like she was accusing anyone of being a spy.

She stood, trembling, and grabbed her things from the room, avoiding the lifeless corpse of the little girl on the floor. She hoisted her rifle over her shoulder and nodded grimly.

"I don't know about you, but I'm not staying in this dump a minute longer. Ever since we got here, worse things have been happening to us. Let's go find somewhere else to bunk in. We could camp in the bus, even. Anywhere but here."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:34 pm
User ImageSirena was creeped out of the noise in the radio and said "Wha--" Sirena then turned to Naoki and said "You are right...Nobody could give them report unless Lin and Eric and...Heriko...Stayed alive, but Mikael might give the wrong reports to Military. We need to move on to other place for now..."

Sirena sighed, somehow a warm chill flew down her spine...A very cute chill.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:07 pm
User ImageKoji remained silent for a while, unable to mourn for the loss of Rikka. She was only a kid.. She had her whole life ahead of her.. He motioned towards the bed and took the blanket to cover the lifeless girl on the floor. At the back of his mind Koji could still hear Rikka's small voice and feel her little arms clinging on his leg. Once again, he felt the pain he did when his grandfather died. At any moment, Koji felt like breaking down. But this all changed when he saw the rest of the survivors doing their best to keep moving forward, for the sake of everyone else. He exhaled deeply and got into the conversation.

"We're not trusting the damn military for protection. We'll find another way out of this sh*t hole ourselves. Let's get out of here and head for the mall."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff