Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

A surprising box, with an unknown seal set on it? "These seals are highly encrypted, Zane. It will take a while, so expect something in the future." Snapping my fingers, an ANBU appeared, confiscating the box just in case it contained a vile intent. Poofing off with it, the main ANBU decryption squad would deal with the major parts before delivering the contents later. "There could literally be anything inside of it. I trust that you'll not complain if we upgrade it first, before giving whatever it is back?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane smiles and Raises his arm stretching he couldn't wait to get the item back. " nope it fine with me but do u need anything done or should i just go back to training. He said with a simle he had been doing alot of mission lately but wanted to help out his village.  

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

"Nothing at this time, Chuunin Zane. Just do a whole slew of Training Missions, if you get the time." Waving off to the youngin' I pulled over the platter of goodies. "Stop by whenever you like!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zane was surprised to get a rank He thoguht to him self that this was very good for him now he was chunin. Zane then started to walked out and stopped at the door and thanked the kazekage Then left so he could go back to training.  

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 am
"With that I think its my turn to take my leave Mamorou-sama, I should go find San he said he had a few things for me to do." Howaido stood up with a nod as he smiled and left waving,"Try not to take your everyday activities too hard, Kazekage-sama! Like you ever do... haha."

[exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:43 pm
Lucas walked in looking slightly beat up with a very angry anbu squad leader directly behind him. even with the eagle mask on the aura of hate that was spewing forth was more than obvious.
"Mamoru. your relative seems to find it entertaining to put laxatives in anbu food. i respectfully request that you punish him before i decide to."
the man said and Lucas who should have been looking downtrodden and guilty was looking quite smug as the man seemed to start breathing heavilly.
"honestly mamoru. if i can pull this off who sais someone else cant pull something deadlier? i'm just finding flaws that could be fixed."
he said with a glance back and a slight smirk as he did so.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 pm
Bast yawned as she strolled in to the room, casually sidestepping the others and flopping down on to her chair. She gave another yawn and took a swig of tea. For good measure, she took a second swig and awaited addressing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

Picking my head up as Lucas & the ANBU entered, I motioned for the senior member to depart just as Bast wandered in to the office. "While I'm glad that you were able to give the poor man some bowel troubles, alerting me to the lax securities, I would like it if you could make up to him at some later date. Is that understood? Good." Reaching out with a hand, I waved the quill into the air towards Bast. "Hello there young lady. Have you heard the recent reports from the Port Village? While we've been taking our sweet time in figuring out what the heck is going on, they've been reduced to the third metropolis. Of course, they've made excessive defenses to which they're safe for now, but time will only tell. So, as the leader of the squad right now, I'd like for you to take everyone but San down to the harbor in the first metropolis & secure a sailing vessel. Reports show that enemy activity is lowest during the noon hours, so you may be able to slip out to sea easily during those times. Any questions?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 pm
Bast saluted and hopped out of her chair.

"By 'everyone', I hope you mean 'only the people that are absolutely necessary'. I'm not taking the door guard, whether he's in the hospital or not," she said. "Also, am I to assume that capturing the enemy, should one present itself, is the prerogative, or is it killing?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

Coming down from being slightly confuzzled, I clarified as such, "Erm, yes. The door guard won't be needed, but just the necessary people. If you can capture someone without killing them, then that would be preferable. There are some which can't or won't, but I believe in your judgements, Bast. Oh--Manfread has a fear of boats & the ocean, so you may want to employ various tactics to get him to go along when the time comes." Signing a few more documents, I gave up & reached for a few breakfast items.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 pm
"That's all fine and well. I was thinking of going with Zane, Howaido, Manfread, and Akane, if that's fine with you. A large group for a large area," Bast responded while Mamoru munched. "That way we have a well-rounded fighter, a few close-range fighters, a sensor, a Byakugan-user, and a puppet-user. In addition, we have a chef, if I remember correctly."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

Inbetween munchies, I was able to clear the throat enough to okay the mission details. "Don't forget Lucas: He'll just continue to give the ANBU laxatives if you leave him here. I'll kuchiyose anybody else that can make it, as you may end up needing James, San, or one of the training genin, eventually. Good luck!"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:44 am
Al knocked on the door, and entered. Noticing that the "demon lady" and Lucas were present, he gave a deep bow and sat on one of the couches to the side. As he passed Lucas he gave a small friendly wave.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 am
Lucas smiled and waved at Al as he came in. it was nice to see the kid was happy.
"very well Mamoru. in time i will pay him back for that. and the laxatives were a one time thing. next i was thinking abuot sending fuzzy in. oh you still haven't met him have you?"
he said lifting up his sleeve letting it slide back over the sleeping snake wrapped around his arm.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:51 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered into the room, giving everyone a small polite wave as he entered. Speaking, the konin had a slight hint of excitement in his voice.

"Mission? I heard the word mission! So what are you doing sensei? Going back to the port city?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games