Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:56 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 245/245 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Bastian smiled and nodded at Amai, though he doubted the technique could actually hurt him. He stepped back and watched. When the kunai went flying some went in his direction. Discreetly with reflexs that far surpassed a genin he leaned to a side and dodged the kunai. It was almost as if a kunai wasn't flying at him. It was such a casual dodge that anyone outside looking in would think he just got really lucky."Wow that's really impressive."He said praising the girl.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:11250

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

♫♫ Village: Sunagakure
♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬♫♪♬

Mission! - Learn a Jutsu!
Kaze Bakuhatsu [ Wind Explosion ] (1/3)

Amai moved onto something more advance than the simple basic Fuuton jutsu's she would never beat some with just those mere jutsu's. Now she had to turn to her Fuuton scroll pulling it out of her scroll pocket next to her Doton scroll. Looking it over she smiled knowing what she was going to do next. Their was about three that she wanted to learn at the moment. "I'll start with the Wind Explosion, then later move onto Deflection Blast, even a C Rank Cutting Whirlwind." She spoke softly kneeling down rolling the scroll out that way she could read it much more easily as she began.

(2/3)
Amai breathed out closing her eyes for a moment. These jutsu's would be easier if I had some kind of breeze. But Amai thought nothing else of it, it was a pointless thought. She would make her own winds. Opening her eyes once more Amai brought her hands in front of her chest, using her chakra she fused with the air to shape it started to form a ball.

(3/3)
Amai formed the ball in her hands, the ball grew in sized and spun violently between her palms. The girls face was neutral but her hair flipped back along to the sides of her. She stepped back once on her heel then pushed it forward at a wooden dummy the ball propelled forward hitting the dummy exploding with astonishing power. Amai walked forward stepping over to go see, she grinned some at her handy work seeing that the wind had cut the wood. Imagine to what it could do to ones skin! If it cut wood this badly. She grazed her index finger over the slices in the wood, they weren't to deep but with a little more practice and chakra they could be.

--learned!
Tobidougu Henshin Hitofuki [ Projectile Deflection Blast ]
Amai was done looking over her handy work. Turning on her high heel she walked back to were Sebastian was at and stuck her tongue out at him, she decided to train here were she had room to use her jutsu's. Opening up her Fuuton scroll once more she then looked for the Deflection Blast, Rank D Fuuton jutsu, once she found it she stood up once more and dusted herself off thinking about what she must do to learn it.

(2/3)
Using the technique she learned from before Amai had placed multiple kuni's and shuriken above her to fall at any given moment. It was somewhat similar to the one she had just learned. Putting her arms back into the position from earlier tucking her elbows to her sides having her hands in front of her chest closing her eyes Amai began to breath deeply for a minute or two to focus on the oxygen circulating through out her body. The girl stood there for a while her eyes closed as she breathed evenly.

(3/3)
The weapons that were suspended above her head then fell towards her, Amai opened her eyes looking up, the chakra was concentrated into her upper chest area of her body, the air she had build up in her lungs was pushing to get out, opening her mouth Amai expelled her charka upward breathing out, it caused a major gust of wind that hit the projectiles that were coming at her, as she tilted her head the tornado like gust blew them all away. Amai went to the scroll once more catching her breath.

--learned!
Kamaitachi [ Cutting Whirlwind ] (1/5)
Amai had caught her breath as she looked upon the Rank C Fuuton Jutsu, in a way they were all alike. Maybe it was because to the elemental control they all required to perform. Never the less; Amai kept on reading, she needed a fan. . . and she only had two smaller fans in her arsenal. This one would take longer to master than the others. Looking up at the roof she could feel her chakra running low. She wasn't breaking a sweat though, since it toke a lot get her to sweat for one, two, the breeze's from the jutsu's kept her cooled off. I need to do chakra meditation after this. . And something to build up my stamina.

(2/5)
Going low she turned her body to the opposite side her other knee popped up as the left went down to support her as she pulled them out from her belt, measuring when open to about the length of her torso. Amai stood up, biting down on the little strings at the base of the fans as they dangled down the front of her, her hands free to do as they pleased.

(3/5)
Rising her arms she flicked her wrist, the kuni's and shurkins form earlier came towards her at amazing speed. She would only have a few seconds to react. As they propelled towards her once more Amai quickly grabbed the fans that were hanging from her lips. She had crossed her arms while getting them, as they opened her right arm up as the fan covered the upper left half of her body; the left arm went down as the fan opened, it grazed the floor making a slicing noise as it it the wood. She looked like a fan dancer for a moment, and what she was about to do would make it look like she was dancing, with the air. She bent over slightly her right foot kicking forward and around as she was in a bowing position then she twisted on her left heel going up bringing the fan in her left hand that was down up swiftly. The air whipped up with the movement due to the chakra Amai got flowing through the weapons, the two open fans hit each other causing the air around them to vibrate. Keeping them open, she then opened their position making it look like one big fan. With her upper arm strength Amai pushed them up with a gust of wind over her head, they closed as they hit her back roughly.

(4/5)
This sudden uproar in the air directions caused the two gusts to meet and make a cutting whirlwind, all the projectiles that were going to Amai was caught in the whirlwind as it spun around Amai and her little training area. Her hair was lashed about, Nanabi landing on her shoulder for the moment. Amai's body was shaking from all the physical strength that the jutsu needed. It toke a few minutes for the whirlwind to die down.

(5/5)
She glanced around, it was hard to see everything that was going on when the whirlwind was up. "I hope it didn't hit no-one." She said softly rolling her arms back to the front of her as she put the fans back on her belt. She rolled her shoulders slightly. Amai looked back at Bastian, "Okay lets see you get started now." Giggling she winked at him. Going back to her scrolls layed out on the ground she thought to herself. He's been acting weird. . . since the training session started. I hope everything's okay with him. Even if Amai didn't say so she knew something was on his mind, she just hoped that he would talk to her about it.

Mission Complete!
--learned!

♫♫ Chakra Pool: 290/290

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mission! - Learn a Jutsu!
Doryuu Taiga [ Earth Flow River ] (1/6)

Amai panted a little lightly, she had burned quite a bit of chakra in her last training session just then. She hoped she had enough to finish this one before moving on to her chakra meditations. I have a limited number of meditations that I can unlock as a genin, and that adds up more once I become a Chuunin. I minus well get them all over at once that way I know I'm the best I can be. Shaking her head she was beginning to become sticky. As a cocoon formed around her Amai reached her bag, moments later it desegregated onto the ground, her hair was now pulled up into a messy pony tail, she was wearing lace white short shorts that could easily be mistaken as long undergarments, her top was a simple bright blue undershirt, that was just high enough to be appropriate in public viewing. Her headband was now tied to the outer part of her left thigh. This was Amai's workout outfit, now it was getting serious. Give it my all with training now. Then I'll do missions after. No holding back, only moving forward from here.

(2/6)
Amai looked over at Sebastian giving him a kind and gentle smile, hoping her outfit hadn't shocked him with all her body exposure. Well, He isn't used to seeing me so openly. Amai rolled her neck and shoulders while clearing her mind before she could do another jutsu. Pulling out her scroll Amai scanned it over, one she wanted to learn but another was needed to preform it. Clicking her tongue she put the scroll away.

(3/6)
Amai's chakra network was fairly running low thanks to the number of Fuuton she had learned. Closing her eyes Amai then toke a few paces away from everyone along with some calming breaths as she tried to build up the chakra in her hands. Once at her given spot a good distance from the rest Amai opened her eyes then made the given hand signs that had been shown on the scroll from earlier. Going down on one knee she put her hands on the ground. Her chakra started to move through the earth in front of her, the ground shifted itself but slowly, not fast enough for Amai's taste at lease.

(4/6)
Applying more chakra into the ground the speed of the 'mud river' began to pick up once the moisture in the ground helped make it shift. Though, Suiton wasn't her element in this jutsu she could control it for the higher earth concentration. As her chakra coursed through the ground everything picked up in speed quickly, but not as quickly as it could if Amai had her chakra reserves up. And I will keep pushing until I can push no-more. . then I'll go to the hospital and recharge then come back and train some more! Until theirs nothing more for me to learn! Amai was determine to learn all she could.

(5/6)
Soon enough after enough effortless effort the mud river was flowing, taking more breathes Amai was not used to using so much chakra in such a sort period of time, she would have to do some meditating to get her counts up again. I can always get more chakra though so its not that big a deal. Her bangs fell over her mask, flipping her hair over she should she figured enough was enough.

(6/6)
Raising up Amai dusted off her hands looking at the jutsu she had just made, the mud was still flowing, now it was time for her to do the second part. After all of this I wouldn't mind going for a soak for once, . . .sad no-one ever wants to spar a jinchurriki though. She mumbled with a somewhat sad face from behind her mask. It really didn't bother her, Nanabi didn't like to fight anyways.

--learned!
Doryuudan [ Earth Dragon Projectile ] (1/6)
Amai looked over seeing the tall man with the white hair finally in the training area. She stepped over to her mud river. Her eyes trained through the light. Ah it's that man who talked to San and the Kazekage. I wonder were they ran off too now? Well, it's not my place to pry around in higher-up's business. Going back to her own training Amai went to reach for her pocket.

(2/6)
Pulling out her scroll Amai sighed, it was nice to be training. But the more she trained the more she was drained. Not thinking anything else of it the girl opened up her scroll going down to the more advance jutsu's. She wanted to push her limits as a Genin. If she did so she would get stronger! That was her goal! She wanted to one day become a ninja tracker and hunter maybe! In order to do that she had to push her abilities.

(3/6)
Finding the jutsu she was to preform next Amai read it carefully, not wanting to mess this jutsu up, for it could become dangerous. Amai made sure she would get the steps down correctly. Putting the scroll away, Amai was to begin.

(4/6)
Amai closed her eyes for a moment she made the hand signs that were required for this jutsu. Chakra coursed through her body. Then moved into the ground, going to the mud river. In the center of the river was were Amai opened her eyes to see her work being done with a slight grin.

(5/6)
At the center of the mud river the mud started to rise and rise up into the air of the academy. Some stopped and watched the girl work. Amai chuckled softly, as they watched her work. Shows that I am no weakling. . .they should know not to test me. . . in the least if its wanted in spar. Amai stopped her boastful and prideful thoughts. She should've gotten such a swelled head.

(6/6)
The earth dragon formed and roared out. Opening it's mouth wide it turned to the farthest wall in the Academy and sent a bullet of mud at it with outstanding force. When hitting the wall cracked greatly, the academy shook under it's power. Many ninja lost their footing after. The dragon didn't stop though. Sending four more mud missiles out. One hitting each wall. The wall that was closest to Sebastian. Looking at the wall Amai was astounded when the wall crumbled under the impact. The girl was pleased with her results.

--learned!
Doryuu Dango [ Mausoleum Earth Dumpling ] (1/6)
Amai began to shake her head, rising her hands over her ears shutting her eyes tightly. She was getting dizzy and she could hear the ebbs of voice creeping up, whispering words into her ear. She repeated them. "I am alone, I am truly alone. . . . ? I cannot allow others to get close, to hurt me?" No, that can't be right, Seastian's always been there for me. But is he drifting away? Will, . . will I truly be alone now? Amai clenched her fist, her fingers curling in locks of her hair. She needed to breathe. Calm down. The voices whispered into her ear that she was alone again, Sebastian wasn't there anylonger. Therefor out of sight out of mind. No, he's right there! He's in front of me! Smiling at me! Amai opened her eyes at him, almost desperately to read something from his body language before tightly shut her eyes once more before turning and speed walking to a more secluded area of the room. "I'm not alone! I have Sebastain!" She said in a loud whisper to the voices. Was she mentally going insane? She couldn't tell. If she was, then she was surprised it hadn't happened sooner. She then pulled out her scroll looking over more advance jutsu.

(2/6)
Amai looked the jutsu over carefully biting her lip until it bleed. Needing to get focused and the voices away. She needed to put her mind on a more healthier outlet than her current position. If not then she could kiss the Genin status and Sebastian goodbye, everyone thinking she needed to go back to a place like the orphanage. Looking over the scroll she went back into the B Ranked area. Seeing a jutsu she liked she figured she'd give it a try. It wasn't too complex. But, it was still strong and it was something else to add into her arsenal of jutsu.

(3/6)
Putting the scroll away Amai glanced around once more. The voices were getting worse, swarming her thoughts completely. Out of the way of the girls arms. Amai cracked her knuckled and focused on her chakra coursing through her body. Focusing it into her hands. Okay lets get started.

(4/6)
Amai then looked down at the ground. With the chakra built in her hands she punched them downward. Helping get out her frustration. Her hands went into the tile and earth of the areas floor. Now I pull rocks out basically Amai mentally lead herself through the steps of the jutsu.

(5/6)
Pulling her arms up she could feel the chakra she let in the earth pull a boulder out of the ground. Lifting her arms above her head and throwing them forward the boulder lifted higher into the air then went flying through it at tremendous speed and power. The girl kept up this pace letting most of her frustration out on the wall and wooden dummies closest to her.

(6/6)
Amai breathed semi-hard. Her arms dangling in front of her like a juggernaut before he strikes. She breathed and looked at the area before her. The wall had collapsed before her might. Their were also holes in the ceiling and creators in the ground before her. "See what I am capable of even without you voices!? Do you see what is within me even without your power!" Amai cackled more demonically than the voices in her head, she was truly heading into insanity. Into her own bloodlust for power. The genin then fell to her knees. She was going insane. Putting her hands up to her running eyes the tears wouldn't stop. She had no more energy to use, to keep them away.

Mission Complete!
--learned!

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:30 am
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian simply smirked at Amai when she stuck her tongue out at him. he was actually really busy thinking how he was gonna train. The most effecient and safest route was to train by himself if he finished all the training he could do now then he wouldn't need to expose himself more. But then Amai might get suspicious why he didn't want to train with her. Or maybe even offended,would she think he thought she wasn't good enough to train with him? He wouldn't want her to think that. But he was suddenly distracted by what seemed to be Amai dancing with fans. He was kind of mesmerized by it. Then a coccoon surrounded her and he had a questioning look on his face when she reappeared wearing what she was it caught him a bit by surprise she was usually a bit more conservative in public. Not that he minded the look she really looked pretty to him. He sighed he just wished he could say that to her now. He watched her jutsu become more and more advanced...and dangerous one was close to him but he knew she wasn't targeting him so he let it go. Then something happened, Amai stopped and her covered her ears with her hands. At first he mistaked it that her head hurt. But it seemed more like she was trying to keep noise out."Amai, Amai!" He called to her but she had ran out of the room with her hands over her ears blocking his calls. He chased after her but lost her so many other people training that he lost her in the crowd. He contined looking at he heard a felt a lot of noise in a certain area he headed there and watched the devastation. He listened to her words but stayed back unseen, like a true Anbu. He his gripped tighter, he should have stopped her before her training got out of hand. He would have to report this to the Kazekage but first he had to help her. He ran into the room with a worried look."Amai! Amai!" He called out kneeling down to her and lifting her up."Listen to me! Hear my voice!" She used to have these crying fits when they were younger. He shook her a little."Amai!"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Amais thoughts simply drifted away, almost like she was phased out of her body, only hearing things crashing and the light movements over her body swaying. If it hadn't been so odd she could have been rocked to sleep right there. The voices were gone. All voices, it was only her and the fogginess of her mind. Then, through the fog memories arouse, she watched from a distance, seeing a little girl crying out. Crying for help, and all the people around her would put her in a jacket. Tears whelmed in Amai's eyes. Why doesn't anyone help her! Why do they tie her up and put her away! As she continued to watch years went by, the girl alone to her screams and cries in the secluded room. Until evenly a sad boy with tears in his eyes walks down, stopping at the door, hitting it in frustration. A soft gentle voice rising from behind it, 'Why are you crying?' The boy replied. 'My parents were murdered. And no-ones doing anything about it!' As Amai watched as she was both heart broken for the girl and the boy. Even after the years of being treated like a dieing dog no-one wanted to own up to. She still had kindness in her kindness in her heart. As she continued to observe, the boy asked. 'Why are you locked in this room?' and the girl replied. 'Most people don't like me. . .' The boy looked up at the window of the door out of his reach, thinking in deep thought. 'I don't care what people say, I like you. And I want you to come out.' the girl replied once more, never losing the tenderness of her voice. 'The door is always locked, and they only come in to bring me food.' 'The boy looked down at his feet almost angrily. Finally making a friend who listens and cares and he couldn't even hang out with her. 'I'll be back tomorrow. I promise. I'm not going to let you rot in there alone. You hear me? My names Sebastian, and I pledge. On this day that I will never leave you alone, ever again.' With determination in his voice he turned and started back down the hall, but paused looking back at the door.'Whats you--''Amai,' She replied. 'Amai Hana.'

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:01 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian noticed she was out cold and sighed, at least her crying fit stopped. He would need to stop her from pushing herself so hard next time. Completely ignoring the fact that she was still in her more open clothing he carried her over to a bench and laid her down on it and sat on the floor next to her. He wondered if she was dreaming and what about. He could never really know and so he just waited for her to wake up. Looking at her reminded him of the story of sleeping beauty the girl who would be woken up by a kiss. He instantly dismissed the thoughts and turned away and opted to look out a window.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai continued to watch, each and everyday Sebastian came back to Amai's door. The two talked and laughed together, playing word games and passing around riddles. On occasion Senastian would get looked at for adoptions. But he seemed to through every introduction. One day Amai asked I her soft voice. 'Haji? Why don't you let yourself get adopted out?' The boy would reply. 'Because Amai, I made a peldge to never let you be alone again. And besides, I could never imagine not spending my days without you. You make me happy Amai.' she could feel the happiness and sorrow in the girls reply to him. As she observed, everything began to fade away much like it had appeared. See, I'm not alone, as long as I have Sebastian, ill never be alone!

Amai moved slightly, her arm fell off the bench, her hand going across Sebastian's chest she began falling off the bench, closing her eyes tighter she mumbled in her returning sleep. "Haji, my Haji. Forever and always. My first lo--" She cut herself off short, wrinkling her nose more sliding more off as she began to stir once more.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:49 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian was looking out the window when he saw his reflection. It was cold and dark, it seemed to be staring right at him."Weakness."It whispered to him. He blinked and stared at the window. It was still there looking at him."This makes you weak, this is why you need me."Sebastian closed his eyes."Shut up shut up shut up!" He yelled in his mind. He looked back at the window and it was gone. He was sweating a bit staring at the window. He was brought out of his stare contest when a hand landed on his chest. Amai was talking but he was having a bit of a headache and missed some part."Her first what?" He held her hand with one of his and kissed it before laying back against the bench.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai's hand returned to the bench turning over but in the wrong direction, quickly, she slipped off. "EEEEE!" her whole body landed on the cold hard ground, all but her face that landed in a slightly soft and very warm place, an awkward warm, like her very own breast gave off. Still asleep she simply growled lightly.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:22 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian didn't realize what was happening till it was too late. Amai fell off the bench and over him. He then felt something up against something in his lap area. He turned red at the sight of Amai still sleeping just laying there. He didn't know what to do, if he moved her then she'd wake up and the whole situation would just be awkward. If he didn't then she would eventually wake up and realize where she was. It took all of his training just to control himself. He slowly began to lift Amai moving her face away from where it currently was.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai's facial expression shifted a little, the warmth getting away from her face. She made a low growl, her arms finding Sebastian's back, using her strength she pulled close. Now nuzzling up to his chest, leaning adjacent it, her head moving to the nape of his neck while her body curled up into a ball. "I'm not. . . .alone. . . . I. . got Sebastian." Amai let out a squeaking yawn and hung onto her friend even tighter. "My Haji."

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:42 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian sighed when she hugged his chest at least she was in a different spot. He didn't really mind her being there so he let her hug him he hugged her back. He smiled hearing her words."Yes Amai, you will always have me."he whispered into her ear.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai continued to nuzzle his neck, as she spoke the girl smiled in her sleep letting out a soft yawn ending it with a n** on his neck, catching a little pinch of skin in between her teeth as she nibbled on him. "Hmmm~."

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:09 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian felt something on his neck then it became slightly painful as she caught some of his skin in her teeth. Sometimes he really believed she wanted to eat him."Amai...ow, that hurts....ow." He said softly.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amai's nibbling turned into light suckling and a purr aroused from deep in her throught. It was a wonder of what she was dreaming about.

Grand Chevalier Haji

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games