Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:12 pm
""

User Image

Eirlys Shinsetsu

§[Genin][Konohagakure][Shinsetsu ~ 15°C ]§

Skipping in from the east of the large building was a small fourteen year old girl wearing clothes that did not suit the weather she was in. Though in her case, they were perfect seeing as the air around her was always chilled. She stopped at the door that she was pointed to by one of the nice gentlemen outside and rapped on it with tiny hands three times and waited for an answer from the scary man everyone called the Hokage. She was not too keen on meeting him, but she knew she would have to if she wanted to get her life started.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 270/270 [25]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:46 pm
"I'll gain whatever power there is to b e h o l d,

User Image
INDENTShouta nodded to Kein and the two others as they departed the room, searching the office for a broom and dust pan. In a near corner, he found the two, and went to retrieve them. Afterwards, he set to work on the floors by relieving it of the massive amount of filth covering it's surface. However, when this task was over, he wouldn't follow Kein to the dojo. Instead, he'd go to the Academy to learn on his own. That's just the way the child worked. He wanted to discover his abilities and skills through rigorous training of which he'd have to endure alone, not with others. Or at least, not now. As the child thought about these things, he continued to remove mud and a numerous amount of other substances from the Hokage's floor. It wouldn't take long to complete the task; just a few minutes. After he got through, he dumped the collected filth into a nearby trash bin, and proceeded to mop the floors. Then, he'd almost be finished. [ Mission Posts: 3 ]

OOC: ---
Chakra Points: 250 / 250

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

to protect the village I s w o r e to serve!"

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:57 pm

User Image
INDENTLuckily, there was a bucket of clean water and a mop inside the medium sized office already; Shouta was grateful he wouldn't have to leave to room to get them from a maid. Walking over towards the items, the child took the mop in both hands, and dipped it into the water that wasn't far off. Then, he slapped the mop to the floor, and began to move in circular motions with the cleaning object. Shouta repeated this process many times before the floor moved from the stage of 'horrible' to 'decent', then finally to 'exceptionally well'. Once Shouta was finished, the entire floor in the office shined with his effort and dedication. "Alright. That's almost about it. Guess I can just get all the dust out of here while I'm at it." With those words, the child started his final chore. [ Mission Posts: 4 ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:122/122
Class: Genjutsu/ Tamer
Koshi's condition: Perfect health

After waiting a few minutes behind the door and hearing no response, Taka turned the handle and cracked the door speaking."Gomen'nasai for the interruption hokage-sama but by law i need my headband to begin my progress through our ranks. I need two if possible. One for Koshi. and one for myself..."  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:53 pm
The Hokage was filling out a few forms when he heard a knock at the door. Before he could answer a girl cracked open the door and asked for her headband. Wazurai could see another girl standing beside her, and gestured for both to enter. "Welcome, I see you're both here to receive your headbands. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Moukogawa Wazurai, Lord Hokage, and it is my hope to see you happy and successful. If you need anything, I am available at almost anytime. If I am not, there will be someone here to assist you."

Wazurai removed three headbands from his desk, one specially designed for Nin-pets, and placed them on his desk. "Note, however, that if I give you an order I expect you to work to fulfill it. I do not expect of you to always succeed, but I do expect for you to give it your all. To take the Hitai-te is to accept the responsibility and duties of being a Konoha ninja and placing them before your own wants and needs. If you are prepared to accept, feel free to take them."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:20 pm
duckmasta
User Image

Taka stepped forward and accepted her Hitai-te, Securing that on her head she took koshis and slid it over his own forehead. The tiny animal squeaked its approval and gave an immitation of a short bow to the kage. "Thank you hokage sama. Is there anything you wish of me at the moment, while im here?"  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 pm
"Not at this time, my dear, but I would recommend getting started on your training." Wazurai said, his eyes twinkling in amusement. "The chunin exams are right around the corner and if either of you prove yourselves worthy, I will give you permission to participate. So, go train and if you would like to join them, come back to me for a small test."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:47 pm
""

User Image

Eirlys Shinsetsu

§[Genin][Konohagakure][Shinsetsu ~ 15°C ]§

As soon as she was given permission to enter along with the other girl, Eirlys stepped inside the office. The temperature dropped dramatically as she entered the room and went onward to the Hokage's desk and bowed lightly with her girlish smile still gracing her features. She waited for the Hokage to introduce himself as...well... the Hokage, giving his name and what he hoped for her and the other girl. "Thank you sir", she said in a light, velvet voice. "My name is Eirlys Shinsetsu, newly appointed Genin". She ended her introduction abruptly as the Hokage procured the headbands and placed them on the table for them. His final words sent a chill tiptoeing up her spine, or maybe it was just nerves, but she reached forward and snatched up the headband right away, holding it in both her hands and her scrutinizing gaze before she snatched it up quickly and wrapped it firmly around the lower section of her right thigh. Her eyes seemed to shimmer slightly as she held the object closer, and already the thin mist from her cold aura began to smudge the metallic symbol of her allegiance. The little girl would have run around the desk and grabbed the Hokage into a tight embrace had she not known better, but instead she settled for "Thank you sir! Now I think I'm going to go and train so I can be ready". The girl turned away and started to walk, but then she stopped and turned back to the other girl in the room. "Let's go. We have lots of training to do". She was ready to leave as soon as the girl got her headband and said all that she had to say.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 270/270 [25]

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

"Hai. I will work to the best of my abilities and report back within a day or so."With her statment she briskly turned and left, koshi settleing into his spot amoung her hair and her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:12 pm

User Image
INDENTNow, there was only one task left. And that was to remove the dust from a myriad of objects that littered the walls of the office. This, however, took a shorter amount of time in general. Shouta sped through the process, removing dust from pictures, documents, cabinets, and anything else that looked like it hadn't been recently touched. But the only problem was the amount of dust that lingered in the air afterwards, which seemed to be a massive cloud that covered the entire office. Luckily, Shouta memorized the exact location of a window inside the room, and popped it open after making his way there. It was only a matter of time before the office looked cleared out from top to bottom, shining brightly with cleanliness. The child had worked hard today, truly. "Hokage sama, your office is now clean. I hope you enjoy it." The promised Ryo that the Satetsu was to receive was gained as he ventured downstairs to turn in the mission, letting the staff know that the Shadow's workplace was spick and spam. Disappearing from the building entirely, the child was off to train. [ Mission Complete :: 100 Ryo Awarded ]

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image» Kazuki Shishigami |
Rank Genin |
Clan Katei no Neko |
Village Konoha |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Unbreakable Bond

"Life your life now...

...so that when your last adventure with Death comes...

...you can go with a smile on your face..."

User Image
Kazuki and Pan the cheetah padded up the steps of the Hokage's office, walking around in the circle until they reached the top. Kazu was normal sized guy with a fairly athletic body. He wasn't terribly muscular, but would be able to hold his own fairly well. Kaz built himself for speed. Kazu was had light skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. He wore a hat over his shaggy hair, and sported a white shirt as well. Next to him, a cheetah followed him. It's eyes seemed wise and it moved with stealth that only an animal could posses. Kazu knocked on the door frame of the office and then poked his head inside to see who was around.

» Taijutsu |
» Tamer |

Chakra l 195
Element l Lightning
Companion Posts l 3/15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 pm
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

» | Weeping Glass Flower

A flower may set to rest for a long winter's night...

...but...

...it will always bloom at the break of spring."

User Image

XXXTrailing silently behind her thin, athletic, blonde hair, blue eyed cousin and his cheetah companion, Pan, Ayaka set her pace to walk alongside him and Pan. Since young Ayaka had always been forbidden to go anywhere unless accompanied by at least one of her parents so making sure she stuck close by Kazuki's side came naturally for her. The trip to the Hokage tower was rather uneventful and Ayaka pretty much spent the entire time traveling playing with her hair tie strap. Upon reaching the tower, Ayaka momentarily froze and shiver at the sight of the massive structure. Her father had brought her before this structure many times before and like how she was now, the two stood before it as her father went on about the glory of the tower, its symbolism, and the pride of their family to serve him who resides within. 'He never did forget to remind me of what it meant for me to succeed...they never really did care about my opinions on the matter...all there was to them was their needs and goals...'

Lost it thought, it wouldn't be until Pan's gentle nuzzle at her side that Aya freed herself from her dark thoughts. Flashing Pan a small grateful smile, the cheetah merely purred before making her way back over to Kazuki's side. Following suit, Aya took a silent step forward and for the first time in her life, entered the structure that once held so much important to them. Making her way up the stairs, Aya took to them one at a time as a delicate pace. By the time she had reached the floor housing the Hokage's office, Kazuki was already by the door and knocking on its frame. Suddenly feeling extremely cautious, Aya rushed over to tug back on Kazuki's shirt.
"Kazu-ni...we should wait to be permitted entrance....its not good to poke your head in like that..." Ayaka's voice was laced with worry and concern. This was the housing quarters of their village leaders and if he was anything like her parents, he would not like to be disturbed without his permission.

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 275/275
Element l Doton & Katon

White Water Lilly

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

War is like a storm
It comes and goes
With and without
A sign of warning.

Moukogawa Wazurai
[Hokage] [Ranton] [Konoha] [Warrior of a thousand storms]

Wazurai strode about his office, every now and then checking to see if the tea was finished brewing, lost in contemplation. The Chunin exams and Jonin evaluations are coming up soon. The Jonin evaluations, I'm not quite so worried about. Noctis, Hitomi, and Jae are good enough to make their mark in that department. What worries me is the Genin. Most of them are a fresh batch of Academy students and I'm not sure if they'll be at the level to face such danger. We shall see, I guess, we shall see.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a head peaking into his office and the shrill sound of steam escaping from a pot at high velocity. Walking over to the burner he had set up and set it aside to allow it to cool. "Come in, do not be afraid. Tea will be ready in just a moment, should you like a cup. I'm very fond of it myself. Calms the nerves."

Chakra Pool: 440
Ryo 両: 900
Elements: Suiton, Raiton, Ranton
Weapons: Twin Blade Spear, 16x Shuriken, 10x Kunai, 4x Javelins

Inside the tempest
A fight will be waged
That will try the soul
locked within the eye.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image» Kazuki Shishigami |
Rank Genin |
Clan Katei no Neko |
Village Konoha |

» | Unbreakable Bond

"Life your life now...

...so that when your last adventure with Death comes...

...you can go with a smile on your face..."

User Image
Pan walked into the office just before Kazu did. He followed suit, a smile on his face at the mention of tea. He wasn't as cautious as Ayaka, but that wasn't to say he wasn't respectful. He gave a polite bow and then returned his hands to his pockets. "Ohaiyo Hokage-sama, I'll take some tea please" He said as Pan dipped her head in her own form of a bow. Kazuki stopped walking once he reached Pan, and his hand came out of his pocket so that he may pet her as he spoke. "I'm Kazuki Shishigami, how are you today?" He asked, making light conversation.

» Taijutsu |
» Tamer |

Chakra l 195
Element l Lightning
Companion Posts l 4/15

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games