Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:40 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:30700 |-| 9400

User Image

Shikatsu stopped healing Ryoku and looked at Shimo. "He's going to be fine. he's through the worst of it. Lets get him to the hospital for some well deserved rest. after that, he should be fine. He's lucky you got him out of the so quickly." He said looking back to the tiger."Can you carry him?" HE asked, waiting for a reply before he did anything else.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:01 pm
kiropterain1

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori smiled softly at Shimo, she'd have been more than proud to have a sibling like him, he'd proven to be brave and loyal,
"Your friend is right, you've done well today. I'm sure he wouldn't have made it without your quick thinking to save him and bring him here." She said as she stopped her own jutsu, slowly, so as not to lose control of the emotions she had absorbed. At the shinobi's, and really she needed to get names from the people who were her allies, question she turned to look at Nova. The massive tiger nodded her regal head and carefully laid as flat as she could on the ground right next to Ryoku, "Let's move him quickly, this isn't the best place to attempt to let someone rest and heal from grave injuries." Nova said as she flicked her ears and tail.

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:02 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 210/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

"Blow it off? I would, but that means I'd have something to do later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shimo listened to his brother's words before he passed out. He stood up to go and tell the Hokage, but Shikatsu beat him to the punch. The elder Nara made a shadow clone and sent it off. The foreigner was exceptionally kind, and her tiger offered to carry Ryoku on his back to someplace safe. "The hospital." The little Nara said immediately, lifting his brother carefully and dragging him onto the tiger's back. "Thank you both for your help..." Shimo said with a small bow.

Passives:
Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Kiropterain1

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:08 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325|-|AC:30700 |-| 9400

User Image

Shikatsu nodded to the tiger as a thank you and then helped Shimo put hid brother gently on it's back. "Yes, the hospital works. but we need to make haste, just encase any of the UHV attacks. "He said, not trying to scare anyone, but just keep them on their toes. He looked to the Suna ninja and knew she would more than likely like to know who he was, but he was not allowed to say, being an anbu had it's secrets. "Alright, i'll accompany you to the hospital, but then i will report to the hokage." HE said as he looked back to Shimo. "Ready?" He asked, making sure the young Nara was ready, just encase anything were to happen. He then lead the way to the hospital. [exit to hospital]

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:44 pm
Music

Orbezeous

Orb leaped down from a nearby rooftop. "Sorry, I'll be taking him from here." the man said from behind his mask as he lifted Ryoku in his arms. "He is needed elsewhere." The Anbu Captain having completely secured Ryoku over his shoulder leaped off into the distance. "You're needed in your office." The Captain pulled some sort of pill out of his pocket and shoved it into Ryoku's mouth. Before leaping into the distance out of sight.

[exits to Hokage's Office.]

Toxic Interior
Kazuraii
Nyx_Nightshade_7656
Kiropterain1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:56 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 210/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

Shimo was all set to go when an Anbu dropped from nowhere and took his brother, claiming that he was needed elsewhere. Sighing, Shimo wandered off to the hospital with the others.
[Exit to Hospital]

Passives:
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kiropterain1

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:17 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei arrived at the gates, his cloak blowing about in the wind as he nooded to one of the ANBU standing guard. He removed his shakujo from his back and braced himself against it to aid in walking. He awaited Shimo's arrival so they could get started on their little journey.

Chakra: 1350/1530
Stamina: 500/500
Seal Chakra: 1530
Sage Chakra: -/510

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:20 pm
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 470/470 | Stamina: 275/275

User Image

Shimo arrived immediately after Jurei. He was ready to go on their trip out of the village and ready to buckle down and get some training in, despite his exhaustion. He say Jurei up ahead, nodding to an Anbu. "Ready Sensei." He said to the elder shinobi.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:57 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei grinned as Shimo arrived. He seemed a little bit more driven and peppy than normal, which was always a good thing given the Nara clans usual reputation. "Onward then." Jurei said as he made his way out to the forests of the Land of Fire.

Chakra: 1365/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:04 pm
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 470/470 | Stamina: 275/275

User Image

Shimo nodded and followed his teacher out to the Land of Fire, ready to take a few days away from the village and training hard.
[Exit to the Midnight Forest.]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:39 pm
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 770/770 | Stamina: 275/275 | Sage Chakra: --/257

User Image

Shimo entered the gates, nodding to an Anbu and stretching. He felt better and stronger than he ever had.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei entered through the gates as well nodding to the ANBU and Shimo. He headed off towards the academy to hone a few new skills himself for a change.

Chakra: 1430/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:06 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 770/770 | Stamina: 275/275 | Sage Chakra: --/257

User Image

Shimo left for the office of the Hokage, wanting to see his brother and to relax for a bit. The Genin had a long day.
[Exit to Office.]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:48 pm
Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

User ImageUser Image
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame stood at the gates seal in her hand waiting on her nin. This had been a very odd mission, but they had all made it through. She put her back to the gates and looked at the village. This was the home of her clan......to be honest she much rather preferred the sand, but she could see the appeal of Konoha. Daichi whined and nudged at her hand. Ayame smiled at him and knelt to his level petting him under the chin and behind the ears, "I know where I belong dear friend." She stood once again waiting on the crew.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage/Konin
██████Chakra: 1525
██████Stamina: 755
██████✧Chakra: 1525
██████✧Stamina: 755

Passives: • Into the Wild: Ayame has spent so much time with Daichi that she already has begun to adapt and bond with him on a greater level. Ayame's hands have adapted to form powerful claws, as well as house a great deal of grip strength designed to rip and tear the opponent.
I See You: Her bond with Daichi has also given her night vision
Oooooo That Smell: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has heightened her sense of smell to that of any normal wolf.
Run Wolfgirl RUN: Ayame's rank up has strengthened her bond with Daichi and has increased her speed moderately.
KOFAS: Reflexes-all stages
Hsing I: Awareness-all stages
Any Collaboration: +2 rank
All raiton: +1 rank

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games