Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 pm
quicker than he looked Aki caught the plate and swallowed it planning on finding a place for it later."thank you milady. my name... Aki,Takigakure. pleased to meet you. i hope that one day you can count on me to protect the village. now could you please check for any missions i can start on."

[trying to rank up manny good missons if you dont mind.]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:30 pm
Shunketsu caught the headband as he got up. "Thank you, Raikage-sama. My name is Shunketsu Arashi." He wrapped the headband around his head and bowed slightly. "If it isn't too much to ask, may I have a few scrolls to learn ninjutsu and taijutsu from? I want to get started as quickly as possible."  

iOath

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Aki, the patchwork man, caught hold of the plate and tucked it away in his mouth. It was a irritation, to see a symbol of pride to be worn, tucked away in someone's gullet. "There's a board of genin safe missions to be performed outside. Don't expect anything dangerous for now," Kin spoke simply. She didn't care if he was a giant. He'd only just now become a genin, and the conscience said that she wasn't to send him off to investigate a homicide. "Well, mister Shunketsu. You may find scrolls in the academy... Beware though! Some nitwits demolished a portion of it pretty good."

[For the record, the board has a list of random clientele looking for D rank set ups. Kin's not going to give you anything dangerous. Specially since you just grabbed the band.]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:42 pm
Aki focused a bit and after a moment the metal plate exposed itself out of his forehead becoming an almost permanent part of him. now that that was settled he shrugged."well if there is anything that could use some attention i would gladly do it."

lazyactor

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 pm
"Huh. That's convenient." Shun said, grinning at the Raikage. "Thank you for being so helpful, Raikage-sama. I know that you don't need to be, so it's good to know that this village has such a nice leader." He bowed slightly once more, before moving toward the door. "Goodbye, Raikage-sama. And see ya, Aki. I'm looking forward to that spar later." Before leaving, he stopped by the mission board and wrote down all of the genin acceptable missions.

[Exit to academy]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:54 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
With Shunketsu gone, only Cloud and the gangly Aki was still present. "IF you get a small group of genin together let me know. Not the one out there. The me right here. Then we'll talk about some special stuff," Kin's clone chuckled nervously.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:56 pm
Aki straitened up and nodded respectfully."yes Ma'am i sure will. wish me luck there are pets to be walked." turning and ducking back under the door way he slipped out to the streets after jotting down missions.

[exit to streets.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
Cloud

Cloud watched the entire display of the two newly graduated academy students getting promoted to genin. It didn't really concern him at the time so he just waited for them to leave before turning his attention back to the Raikage. "Regarding your question from earlier, I can't say for certain either on how I feel. I'm actually curious on the well-being of the village."  

OsteoidData

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Now that it was just Cloud and Kinpaku, she smiled again. Apparently, he was a tad confused on how he had been feeling, and that was most definitely not quite the way to do things. "The village is fine, Cloud. I'm on the lookout for shinobi freelancers, but aside from that, there's not much to worry about," Kin assured the brown haired boy.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
Cloud

Cloud wasn't shocked by the news, although he was curious about the freelancer thing. "Why are you looking for freelancers, is the village short on strong shinobi to perform missions? If so I'm willing to do some work and I'm sure their are others as well." He wasn't sure what he was doing, in all honesty none of this was of much importance to him, at least not at the moment.  

OsteoidData

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"You see Cloud... Even as the Kage, I still recognize a need for someone to assist in matters, and a freelancer will often lead to a more neutral standpoint where I need it," Kin explained simply, "It's how our previous adviser came to be, and she did everything in her power to defend this village. I guess it's my hope to bring another shinobi like her to help."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
Cloud

"That's understandable, it must get hectic responding to the villages every need. Although I'll always be available if your in need of my assistance. Well I guess its time for me to get back to training, I was just doing a quick check up on things so unless you require me I shall take my leave." Cloud started to turn around and prepared to leave, waiting to see if their was something the Raikage needed.  

OsteoidData

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 am
User Image

A thin figure wavered at the Raikage's door, pale lips quivering almost as she struggled to move her foot. I can do this..I can do this....' And yet her encouraging words would end in tragedy, for just as quickly as she managed to get two feet in the door, her legs would buckle and soon she'd reside on her shoulder in a pool of greenish blue hair. She was numb to most physical pain, she'd been living with her condition for years but as of recent it had gone from moderate to worst. Still she striven to be a kunoichi of some sort, pathetically stuck in some loophole of time as everyone she'd grown with had long surpassed her. A single hand would surface to pull herself to her knees, fatigue already bringing her weak muscles to tremble with the amount of pressure she used upon them. " Raikage~sama....I request information on a shinobi by the name of Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju .." Crutching onto the door she managed to speak in a painless voice, her breathing haggard but she was gaining her composure for the lot of several minutues before position herself into a deep bow that was slowly bringing her to her knees literally, .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:55 am
User Image

Zetsu walked up to the Raikages office as he noticed a girl who seemd to be injurerd. Making his way beside her he frowned a bit and asked politely Would you like some help? He looked towards her with concern in his eyes. Though he was still upset about not being able to find Alex but the well being of another ninja in his village ,even more a female ninja in his village was more important.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image

Seeing no reply Zetsu bows slowly to the Raikage and smiles as he speaks, I see Your busy Lady Raikage. I'll return to speak with you later. And with that he turns and walks out the office heading to a place where he can think alone.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games