Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:37 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
Between what time they had to their devices Miko's conversation with Toso took a rather interesting turn when he'd taken a fairly leveled view on the experience thus far. Toso was weird, or at least from Miko's perspective, but his personality spawned from a culture far a part from her own upbringing and in that she saw him as more eccentric and misunderstood as her relationship wit this squid-guy seemed to drift along with time. Despite his antics and perverse nature at times he seemed to have a decent mind for finding the gray areas of thought and morality in most things, mediating and mending rather than polarizing to either side of most actions or thoughts. It really agitated Miko in someway due to her more radical personality, but she appreciated the balance he present...but then he went ahead and ruined it. No less than a few moments from when Toso said his first statement to Miko as she'd lean back in her seat legs stretched now as she'd try to stretch her back in a seated position as she'd bend her hands back away from herself she'd see Toso unsheathe what seemed like actual tentacles from himself other than the usual fair of freaky arm movement she'd become used to sensing the motion of from the several times he'd used it on or around her.

Eyebrow raised and a bit shocked in all honesty Miko would look at Toso with a bewildered expressed before sighing and giving a genuine smirk at him, his monotone sound seemed dry but his words and position and cause for saying them from a logical standpoint seemed to give more warmth than his tone ever could. He meant well, but the boy was corrupted from the core by a pervy sage of a father.
" Toso you really want me to fry you over an open flame or somethin, I mean really I hear fried quids a thousand times better than fried eel. I might try my hand at becoming a shinobi cook if you don't reel those back in there right no..."

Before she could finish her friendly threat as she'd say all of this with a warm smile on her face Miko would have noticed the thud of Wan's approach. Toso's brand of attempting a concerned air of "friendship" only coerced Miko's now routine response of "friendly decline". Though Miko did take note that...Well Toso had been either training or "evolving" maybe. He seemed better and keeping his intent hidden even from Miko's prying gaze. Not a single physical tell on him, only thing she could read from his was his words and it was his usual fair of mixed messages, that she'd had to deduce the point of through the hints he seemed to playfully layout over the coarse of knowing him. From the looks of it he might of be a completely different fighter and shinobi in a professional sense from the first time they'd meet. Yet Miko had the take away from this realization that maybe she'd be stagnating herself. She'd improve some, but as to how much she couldn't really tell. there wasn't much about herself she'd felt grown emotionally or combat wise. With what connection she could make to her squad or person as it were she'd only been able to cobble together a directive for herself and him and start to mold an idea of a future and a purpose that might focus her desires and the betterment of the village onto the same track.

With Wans' arrival Toso would sheath his "appendages" in formality and possibly logical fair and respect for his senior and superior shinobi. The lasting effects of the show of force and take no s**t attitude instilled at the dojo meeting. She hated to admit it but the tactic seemed to still be holding it's weight, and it really annoyed Miko due to the manner of it's execution the result still bore fruit of more formalized action and compliance from the young genin who seemed to run on their own timing in the previous regime. Leaning over and placing her elbows on her knees as she'd gaze over and up to Wan's face with a disinterested expression on her face Miko would glance over at Toso as he'd go through his report and back to Wan several times.
her take away from his report was he'd had some troubles with his team as well but it seemed his approach to things and focus seemed to smooth things out. So really it was a difference in personality that seemed to gel the squids party together and bring them over to the next point.
When Toso was done Miko would stand up and stretch her arms to the ceiling before walking beside Toso by a step and would give a similar but slightly more lazy stance to his own as she'd report her teams actions to Wan.

"Upon being left with my assigned team I rounded up the parties listed, One Hono Hokori, Honsho Umekikana, and Osamu Aburame. The last of which did not report into me as I waited and questioned around for his presence. To which I found no answer or recourse as to his whereabouts after the address was made to the assembly. So with only two of my squad at the ready I'd make head way with the mission. Hono Hokori, Honsho Umekikana, and I were given missives to walk the dogs of an elderly woman who used to run a kennel in the village and had adopted a lot of strays that weren't take in for a long time. My team after meeting with this woman had proceed to walk her several breeds of dogs around the village area in which she'd lived. Though along the way to a dog park Umekikana had left our party and I and Hokori were left to finish the mission in walking all of the dogs to the park and back after they'd all gone to the bathroom. Upon return we had our Missives given in at the office having them signed by the contracted citizen. though I noticed our timing was behind the stated deadline for completion. I persisted to continue the last mission of trash clean up with my remaining squad member Hono Hokori. this mission taking up to the Mountain clover tea shop. There I was intercepted by the...chuunin? Axel, and was informed to meet you here in the hospital. "

Miko wasn't quite sure if that was god enough for Wan but it was just about the shape of things as far as she'd gotten with Hono, but she'd neglected to mention the amount of words they simply traded in feeling one another out, or rather more so her trying to get a sense of him... in her own "MIko" way. When Axel showed up Miko would glance in his direction and say, "Speak of the demon and they shall appear." In reference to her last statement mentioning Axel's retrieval of her person. also taking note of the man wheeled out before Wan as it seemed he'd sent for this, Injured man?
Miko would find herself pointing at the strangers face and asking, "Who's that?" To most likely wan but not really directly asking anyone in particular.

Title: Trash Collection
[1/3]

((OOC: You guys don't need to read all of this it's a bit of my usual Miko fan fair of her introspection and thoughts. I'm kinda on a personality journey. SO that part of her profile with see some edits as with history. ))
¥ Ryo: 3,075 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage (advisory staff)... go there and do it!
Solo or Squad: Solo Squad
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

Interacting with::
Necroplant

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

A small sigh escaped Inori's lips as she entered into the hospital. She didnt mind hospitals, after all she did work here. It was that every time she was here it seemed as if there were more and more people here who needed tending to. So without looking to the others who were gathered, namely Axel and Toso. The rest, she didnt really know and thus left them to their own devices. Though when she saw Hanaki something, triggered within her.

In all honesty she hated that woman, and with quite good reason. She was after all, in her eyes, a traitor and a liability. Without meaning to she found herself praying that she was not going to be taking part in whatever it was that Alex had summoned Toso and herself for. Heading to the receptionists desk she greeted the tired looking woman with a smile,"Assuming Wan doesnt have us deploying instantly I'll hang around and help you out with this big ol stack of paperwork. Looks like you could use the hand." Turning on heel she looked to the others giving a curt nod to Wan, Toso and Axel as she approached,"Yo, sorry for the delay."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ T }he answers he sought for came without hesitation, without bias, and concise. Interesting, it was, and quite a bit satisfactory. In fact it would have brought a smile to his lips had the news he bore been anything than what it was. Staring down at the ground as the squeaking of wheels announced the presence of the other jounin, Wanryoku looked up only as the last of his flock gathered around him, including Hakanai. To the last his gaze went momentarily, and a slight nod was all that was given, but she would be able to tell that there was no hint of anger or reprimand in his posture or expression. No, perhaps worse, there was trepidation, a twinge of something that caused the slightest of tremors within his frame. Gaze turning to the others the giant stood to his fullest height, the near ten feet bringing him eye level to the second floor's base decks.
                      -----A moment of silence would pass before he would speak, for Wanryoku had no intention of speaking twice on this matter. "Normally, this would be hidden. This, we would not talk before non-Shinobi. But this..." A simple shake of the head, and he continued. "The ANBU. They report fires seen, people on edge of land where none were before. Descriptions are slight, information little, but what is known..." Here, the Adviser brought one hand up to tap himself just above his heart. "They look like me. Same color, same clothes, but only glimpses. Information must be found. I send you out, two squads at time, take turns scouting out these people. The other two will stay and train. I will help with train, in case they what I think. But information needed before I make final decision." Gesturing to the side at Inori, Wanryoku's expression became resolute and decisive. "You promoted to squad leader. You have one day to prepare. Soon, squads change, and you all get your squads." Looking to Toso, the giant nodded his head in the squid's direction. "You and Inori, you go first. One day. Prepare. Await orders for groups. You all get two thousand Ryo to buy supplies."
                      -----
                      -----
                      -----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

The Royal Senpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:18 pm
Lanfaer

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx
Thanatos watched as more people showed up, stoic looking fellow with some weird tentacles coming out of his sleeves. The boy was very robotic sounding when he delivered his report. It was straight to the point and concise he'd give him that. Next, this red haired punk brought in some tea and dumpling and for the first time since he woke up he felt real hunger. The tea shop, he remembered going there when he was younger...with his brother. A girl with a large cat was also present, he was a bit hesitant to get close to them. As the doge sage he never did get along with cats. A whos that could be heard, his eyes turned to another girl. Of course she didn't know who he was. He didn't know any of them either. It had been so long, so many things had changed. Everyone he knew before was gone. He even heard that the Raikage had been changed. He was a shinobi from a different group, the only one left. Thanatos breathing slightly changed as it became a bit more rapid. He was about to have a panic attack when a flash of bright orange shook him out of his state. Another girl arrived with brightly covered hair and spoke very casually to everyone. The giant began to speak soon after and then stopped, and Thanatos had a thought. Was that it?
Thanatos was wheeled all the way just to hear these kids give their reports and for the Giant to tell them that there was reports of people from his clan appearing."What, is it that odd that there are others like you? Seriously? How could there not be?"Thanatos kept these thoughts to himself. He was irritated, dragged out of his room for this report. But he paused, why was he so vexed by this? He wasn't normally like this, he didn't know if it was from the medicine or just his body still adjusting to movement. His emotions were all over the place. He took a moment to breathe. He looked back up at Wan."And? Why have I been called?" When he spoke, it sounded a bit rude. Even though he didn't intend it to. He was tired, and being here just continued to remind him how left out he really was.

[Everything is pretty much thoughts except that last part towards Wan ]

The Royal Senpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[
Lanfaer
/quote]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

AC/Ryo 14450/147360 ❈ Chakra 950/950 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 360/360

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

He never noticed when Hakanai entered the room. It took him a short while to realize Shukenja was there as well, and when he did, he knew what it meant. Axel released a barely audible sigh when he saw her wild white hair. There was a comparison to be drawn between her and the other white haired person he found to be important; Rin, one was wild, the other court and almost regal, but regardless of how different they were, and how much of their personalities their hair gave away, there was one thing they were both shared, and that was that neither of them were free; neither were free from the circumstances of their birth, one a physical attrition, the other a socially imposed one, but of course, all of this escaped Axel, who after seeing Hakanai, and moving passed the fleeing image of Rin on his mind’s eye, he saw Masahiro, the man the Chunin blamed for the destruction. He clenched his fist and hid away in a corner, because anger was not the only thing Axel was feeling at the moment; his image of Masahiro was a masquerade for the everlasting feeling of helplessness, of guilt, and shame whenever he was in the same room as Hakanai. The way his friend… could he even call her that? Was he worthy of calling her his friend? He failed her once, he couldn’t save her first partner, and he failed her a second time, he couldn’t save Shu, the one creature that treated Axel as family. You saved me, were Shu’s first words to him. He clenched his fist as he felt tears forming in his eyes, but his eyes shifted away from the group to conceal them. This wasn’t about him, or Hakanai, or Shu, or even Lilja, this was about things that were bigger than him, much, much bigger.

The back of his right hand brushed against his face as tears flew down, his left hand fingered the pummel of his sword, not the one he made from Iron Sand to combat those Konoha devils that almost killed them back in the mountains, or better said, the Konoha devils that, for all intended purposes, were Axel’s proxy to kill Shu, Soraru, and his means of suicide, because all of that had happened because of him, their lives were in his hands, and he dropped them. If it had not been for Wan, Axel would not be here standing, Shu’s blood would be an accessory to the white snow that had fallen in the ravine. The sword his index and thumb were rubbing against was the other one, the one he had “forged” (and I say “forged” because he didn’t forge it, not truly, he turned the ice devil’s cores into dust and merged it with his original sword, thus creating a new weapon) and baptized as Ice Vein for the faint glow it gave. But even touching his weapon brought him no solace, it only furthered his sensation of failure, because even with the weapon, he could not stop his ragtag squad, if it could be called that, from being captured, and almost killed. Axel pushed himself from the wall and looked up at the Village Giant, his eyes red, but no longer with tears. “So… individuals as big as you, most likely as strong as you? I’m must say I’m not angry that you elected me to stay behind. Odds are I wouldn’t be able to land a single blow.” Axel frowned and then looked away from the group, ignoring the voice of the new comer who entered the room and asked what they wanted of him, lastly, his eyes searched for Miko. Demons? What did this girl know of demons? The thought made Axel humph. If half of what Wan was talking about panned out, he had the feeling this girl would learn a thing or two about them, much to her displeasure.

Ryo: 2523
AC: 3525
OOC: Full disclaimer, I have no idea if we're really going to encounter demons, if Miko has a run in with demons at any point in her life, Axel will probably feel guilty about it.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.1 In Strength

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

Grand Chevalier Haji

AD Reaper Elyse

Azeizel The Risen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

So she was awake, or at least had been stirred out of her slumber by his own entrance. Soraru held one hand on the hilt of his blade nonchalantly, the other raising the scratch his head a little sheepishly. Genuine interaction just wasn't a common thing for him. An overbearing, hyperactive personality was what he was used to, it was the usual facade. But she had seem him at a very serious, sincere state. It was too late it fake anything. She greeted him, and he gave a small smile, about to wave back when he saw that her eyes had gone to someone else as well. His own eyes averted, to see Axel standing there, handing him a cup. It was rather warm, something he was grateful of due to his building cold. Then he was given a box as well, and Sora set it atop of Hanna's bedstand. "Thanks, Axel. I owe you." He said, before the redhead went elsewhere. Soraru didn't know if he could call the other swordsman a friend or anything, but he was glad that he had made it out of the situation alive as well. It was a dangerous time, where anyone could have died on a whim. All he had has a bargaining chip to extend only his only life.

When Hanna ended up thanking him, he nodded his head, feeling a bit of pride well up within him. Thanks wasn't something that came by often. "No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could help you get out of that shop alive. As for my name, It's Soraru, of Tsukiakari Hana. You can call me Sora, if you like." He told, although he would bet anything that she wasn't familiar with the location. It was the capitol village of the Land of Iron, where he was born and raised. It was better to tell her that, than tell people his name so often. So far, the only one who knew anything other than "Soraru" was the Raikage, and that was only for necessity's sake. Musunde Hiraite was lost to the wind. His blue eyes watched as the pinkette moved towards him, taking note of the different colored eyes. One blue like his, the other pink. Heterochromia. It looked conveniently similar to the crystal that her clan produced. He controlled his body to make sure he didn't step back when she stepped forward, a natural despise of closeness bubbling up within him.

Then she asked what was going on, and something about a jounin. While he knew nothing of the latter, he struggled with finding an answer for the former. It was a curse, being bound by the strict code of Bushido. The only reason he kept to it was because he didn't want to lose his connection with his sword. Although, unfortunately, it meant he could never lie. "I um...well, I just got back to the village. In the attack, I left with Axel and Shukenja; Hakanai's pet, to chase down the attackers. We got kidnapped for...jeez, I'm not sure how long. Has it been a week since the village was attacked? Maybe that long." Soraru told her, stepping over to open the box that Axel had gotten him, only to see that it was food. Steamed dumplings, to be precise. "Erm...I just had some rice and chicken, so I'm not sure if I can scarf this all down. Want to split this? It's dumplings. We can eat and talk, if you like. Or do you think you're ready to leave the hospital already?" It wasn't his intention to go off topic, but he figured that he could make the offer to her.

Suddenly perking up, a bit of embarrassment crossed his features. "Ah! Forgive me, I forgot about what else you asked. Is the jounin the one who put the hole in the hospital wall? Depending on how long ago that was, they're either still sedated, or they're around somewhere. I don't really know anything else about what happened to you, or that person."

XAyame_HatakeX

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:34 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

Miko's threats of turning him into a grilled dish produced a suitable response of what could be the equivalent of the hairs on the back of a cat sticking straight up. It seemed his constant exposure to these threats and playful pointing fun were increasing his tolerance towards the terror inducing imagery. Beneath his collar Toso frowned in the presence of Hakanai she seemed entirely a different person and as for Lilja suffice to say was he mistaken in classifying her gender those many days ago, as the creature he saw now sported a mane only attributable to a male of the species. Of course Toso was still kept in the dark in regards to what happened between Axel and Hakanai and her prior companions.

When his attention reaffirmed itself back to Wan and he explained the resources that would be provided the squid spoke on an unfamiliar tongue."Xièxiè. Bloop." The explanation the Giant provided was lacking in details but this unlike others did not bother Toso. Not knowing only adds to the excitement of knowing. He was indeed filled with anticipation but the looming threat of creatures that looked similar and most likely were similarly just as strong as giant san was a bit unnerving to say the least. Axel's offerings of Teas and pastries seemed to have gone over the Giants head but not only that it seemed as if he were desperately trying to apologize for something.

Toso would then address Axel to get his attention. This was done with a chillingly cold tentacle slithering up his back. It would snap back if he were to enter a state of hostility but of course that would disclose to the squid his comrade was rife with paranoia and or on edge. "Come now Axel-nii where's that warrior spirit that I once saw bursting from out of you back then. Bloop." The term back then was in reference to the long ago fight with the ice creatures. The one in which Axel was ready to split a beast rightly in two with gusto. To say the least Toso wasn't fond of the self-depreciating atmosphere that seemed to circulate currently had their morale really fallen so low? Oh well, he'd leave rallying individuals to the performers.

The voice of the disgruntled paraplegic or rather that's what he currently looked like was unknown to Toso but his state of being was clearly one the handicapped variety. While his opinion on the matter didn't mean much most likely the Squid figured there would be no harm in tossing in his two cents. "Bloop. Giant-san mayhaps thinks you're probably near ready to head back into the field." Of course he it bemusingly since he did after all still appear differently abled. Then back to Wan he'd provide the giant with confirmation but one thing came as a curious question. "Bloop. Yes, I'll be aptly prepared in two shakes of a tentacle Bloop. However, just how far is this 'edge of land' bloop. Ah, and I'm not 100% certain but Is this a special instance? To my knowledge Genin such as myself and Yuzuhira-chan aren't to venture too far without a proper Chunin escort. Bloop. In regards to supplies I've inquiry on whether the village of artisans has become available to assist us and if such a trip is possible. If what's to be the possible threat is indeed like yourself Giant-san a formidable foe then formidable supplies seems almost integral Bloop. "

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Lanfaer
                                                                  AD Reaper Elysse
                                                                  Azeiel The Risen
                                                                  Grand Chevalier Haji
                                                                  Rexnov
                                                                  Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:29 pm
    User Image
    x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
    I'm losing my
    mind
    Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

When everyone was here, I noticed the interpreter was here. My brows furrowed in confusion. I glanced towards Shu as he doesn't seem to be any indifferent. With a slight frown, I started to pet Shu gently. Did they expect me coming? They had the interpreter ready. Said nothing, Wan started to talk as my eyes watched both Wan and the interpreter. "Typically, this information hidden. Not informed you guys. But, ANBU discover what? Fires, people on banned property. Descriptions? Not clear. We know what? Look like me. Same color and clothes, but was clear? No. Need more information. Two squads, sent, two squads stay, then rotate. Two squad stay, do what? Train. Inori, promoted to leader. One day to prepare. Squad will change, you all will be part of. Toso and Inori, go first. One day then ready. Await orders for your group. Both receive two thousand ryo to buy supplies." And that was it. I stopped petting Shu as I leaned against him while thinking. Things... they weren't going good. I was concerned. Shu was getting bigger that he may be a kitten compared to Wan now... so if the people were almost the same was Wan, they were in trouble and would have to use brains to take them down. Did I put this on myself? I was not able to help people when I was confined and that was my fault. Removed myself from Shu, I walked towards the interpreter with Shu following me. "Do you mind, help me interpret?" I signed towards the female. The female nodded gently.

With that, I turned and stood in front of the red haired male. Axel. He.. looks so different from when we first me and helped that little girl find her mother. A bitter smile and a tea went down my cheeks as I cleared my throat. The interpreter stood by Axel, it was her job to do so, so she can read Hakanai's hand and listen to Axel better. "Please, let me talk, finish." "Please let me say what I want to say." ".. Spent a lot of time confined, thinking a lot." "I spent a lot of time in confinement, I was thinking a lot" "I already know... it's not your fault. Lilja.. they informed can't saved." "I already know that it wasn't your fault, Lilja, they informed me that she could not be saved." "You finish what was right." "You did what was right." "Me hate you? No. I'm sorry. Her blood, your hands, cleanse, hope you don't blame you." "I don't hate you and I'm sorry. Her blood was on your hands and I hope you don't blame yourself." "More important... I'm sorry you suffered alone." "Even more important, I'm sorry that you suffered her death alone." When I finished, I wrapped my arms around Axel and pulled him close to me, my arms held on so tight. I needed it. Did Axel? I didn't care. My face buried into his shoulders and I just started to cry. A healing kind of cry. Guilt, remorse.. .not being myself.. I had to change. Shu simply watched and listened to the interpreter, making sure she was saying it right. With that, Shu sat down behind Hakanai and simply was just there.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
    Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
    ❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Scrubs
    Headband Location: Taken away

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:12 pm
    User ImageUser Image
                                                        Hanna nodded and smiled, It's nice to meet you...again Sora. She said giving a small giggle. Hanna then quieted and listened to Sora talk nodding along the way. She noticed he seemed...stiff. So she backed away giving him some space.
                                                        Hakanai was the one that attacked the other Kumo shinobi right? She asked and waited for him to speak before saying anything else. I am hoping since you're here you all made it back safe. I'm sorry you were kidnapped. She said that word, she hated that word. Kidnapped. It's what her so called "parents" had done to her. Taken her, used her, and..... Would you shut up
                                                        She looked at the food Sora offered and her stomach, to her utter embarrassment, went to growling, now it was her turn to be embarrassed as color crept into her cheeks, I would like that, thank you. I was out the whole day used up way too much chakra, and yes the jonin I mentioned was the one who put the whole in the wall. She paused for a moment. Although to be honest it wasn't his fault. The nurses put drugs in his system too fast so he went berserk. I just contained him is all. And I believe I can leave the hospital. Just kind of don't want to get in the way of what's going on out there.
                                                        She moved and sat on the bed again, taking one of the dumplings she gave an audible sigh as she bit in, she hadn't realized how hungry she'd been. Then she cringed, I'm so sorry, you offered and I just took one.

User Image
                                                        ❥¦ CHAKRAx 280 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 260 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 3025 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                        xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Royal Oatmeal
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:59 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
    Wan took around the room at all that had gathered and with a nod it would seem he'd okay some individual off to the side of the group. Miko turned her attention to this line of sight to see the white haired woman who'd attacked Hatsu. From under hear long sleeves Miko's hand clenched into a fist and her form tensed, but she'd held her posture and would turn back towards Wan who for a moment seemed withdrawn from something, as to what that glimpse in his eyes was directed towards was uncertain but given him having looked in Hakanai's direction she could assume it was her, but ti didn't seem likely given how easily he dispatched her in the Dojo.

The pause of silence before he spoke was a time to adjust the mood. this was something serious, and when Wan spoke he seemed as if he was making an exception to a rule due to the situation. Other's like him...and what can other like him do? If they're as strong but greater in number they could be worse than Melody or the Ice creatures. Last time I felt a charka source like Wans it clashed with him and Miyurai, and all this caution just means Wan's not on good terms with his clansmen it seems. Or at least not sure of their intentions or if all of them can be trusted. A chill ran along Miko's spine but her previously manifested tension in her muscles kept her from visibly giving away the twinge of fear she felt. What was unsure was this fear for herself and her family and ambitions, or was it for the village. Scouting was the most sensible thing to do first rather than rushing head long into the full offensive like she was so used to seeing from her peers. Though the luxury of taking ones time wasn't always a viable option if Miko really thought on it. Hearing that her squad wasn't picked to head out first gave Miko a slight relief of tension. Shed doubted that Hono could handle such stress and her time in familiarizing herself with the skills of those she'd be working with were lacking to. In general Miko had been rather recluse due to events and her connection with most people here was one of acquaintance or budding friendship since trusting others wasn't her strong suit.

Upon hearing the name Inori Miko's brow would raise in curious interest since she'd heard that name before. there was a singer and musician she'd liked to listen to just drown out the world sometimes and Inori Yuzuriha just seemed to well, get her. Turning to see the trademark blaze of red hair and light frame Miko's eyes woudl boggle at the sight of the songstress standing there helping the hospital staff. she knew she'd lived in the village but Miko didn't even notice she'd become a kunoichi. Whipping her head back towards Wan Miko would seem to freeze up some and her posture became perfect as she'd fold her arms into her sleeves over her chest and would focus only on wan, trying to abate her inner fan girl. when in the hell did we start hiring cult music stars in this village. Can we ever go a damn month with out some freaking surprise sneaking up on us. Oh Papa! (it's a voodoo reference, since her practiced faith is in vudun)

Squads changing means I might not be with Hono...Yet better said what to do with all that cash. when questions of Wan's trepidation that was more clearly fitted to his clansmen arrival on the edge of their lands. Miko though not liking Wan as an individual could understand his worry having faced just the weight of his motion and knowing what little she did from her history as a shinobi thus far. Not moving from her spot or turning her head since she really wasn't sure if her heart could take meeting what essentially equated to a proper celebrity in her mind. Oi Axel, and Silver haired gramps...the big fella's saying between the lines that they're Intentions might be to find us and do us harm. there's been an instance where we've had bad company with their like before. Right, Wan? I'm not sure of the details but I do know that if it's a recon mission we should figure out their moving pattern, how far they travel in a day and their perceivable range in sensing our own approach. Even a small army of four as strong or stronger than Mr. Wall of muscle here would be an issue. Though the prospect of gaining intelligence on someone of your origin Wan..." Miko's expression would perk up to a slightly twisted sheepish grin as she'd look on at Wan as if looking at her prey. "...Intrigues me greatly. So Wan, do you have any idea's about what the first teams out might have to look out for. Like the skills of scouts or hunters from you clan. Or if all of your clansmen are considered soldiers and hunters by their own right. Just looking at you gives me a sense that that could be the exhausting case. "

Looking to Tosokurui Miko would intercept is question to Wan by answering with what she thought seemed logical,"You'd be better off just buying from the blue Dragon. It's local and it would take you days to head to Giman's land and back. By the time you'd finish haggling with those cut throats you'd be broke with half the supplies you're owed and we'd have been through with the mission. Though I don't knock your hustle squid; I wanna head to Takumi myself for supplies, but we've gotta make due. Seems like one of the only constants with this job S#&t"

Hakanai's embrace with Axel would register last to Miko, but she'd already have some many mixing thoughts going on in her mind that her tension towards the kunichi would of subsided already. Her grudge wasn't justified beyond her defensive posture before Hatsu. Though it was a traitorous Miko had caused more deaths of her own people that she'd be willing to admit to anyone easily. Letting what anger she felt escape her mind with a sigh Miko would continue to hold her gaze between Wan and Toso.
    "If we're changing up squads Wan, I want to request that I keep Hono on my team. I'm not the easiest person to work with and he's not the bravest or most steadfast individual.. Though we've cobbled together a working relationship and breaking that flow might disrupt... " she'd pause in further thought of what she was saying, it was a bit embarrassing to admit among her peers but she had to say it. "...OUR growth, I still need more time to work through my sense of communication with a team, and how best to balance my information gathering and supportive skills. With taking head of a squads actions. I don't expect you to just comply to this, but I'm jus sayin it so you'd consider it." Sighing again after getting that off her chest Miko's gaze would shift to Toso in embarrassment , but she'd kept her expression blank to try and hide the fact, but her diverted gaze might betray that.

[1/3]

((OOC: ))
    ¥ Ryo: 3,075 | ¥ AC: 3,425
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 9 Shuriken
    • 12 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage (advisory staff)... go there and do it!
    Solo or Squad: Solo Squad
    Minimum Posts: 3
    Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

Interacting with::
    Necroplant

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Grand Chevalier Haji

Lily Platypus

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:00 pm
    User Image
    Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Putting her methodical mind to work she listened intently as Wan said his piece about what they were going to be doing. Others like him hunh, out in the outskirts. Taking a step forwards she nodded,"I accept of course though I need some information from you Wan. How your people act, their customs and curtsies, any sort of signature weapons that could positively identify them as what you believe. Most importantly any respectful greetings, gestures and the like that your people have. I already have a plan forming but I'll need that info to make it work."

Looking to the others she saw a sort of somber sad, almost pathetic appearance on their faces. No doubt for good reason but it still annoyed her. Maybe she would put together some sort of benefit concert, or vigil or something of the like for those who had lost someone during the last few months. Maybe even a badass underground rave party afterwords, that would be fun.

Taking a deep breath she sighed and faced the group before Wan,"Alright guys listen up for a second. We have a job to do, one we have all, myself included, been failing. Right now all we can do is pick ourselves up, dust off, and drive forwards. The mental trials we have to endure is just part of the territory of being a shinobi. We all knew that when we joined the academy. For the first time in a long time we have a chance to do something proactive. No mystical snow storms of death, no surprise UHV attacks, and no crazy ice monsters. We have a chance to show the people of this village that we CAN do our jobs to protect them, that we are capable and worthy of being Kumogakure shinobi. Lets not waste it. If your in this room its because you either have the potential to be a great shinobi or you are one. That being said we have to lead the way, we have to hold ourselves to a higher standard to set the example. Because if we dont perform to the standard what reason do we give those who follow us, or those who look to us. We have a chance to make an impact, not with this alone but each day by working hard, by taking the initiative to help out, to turn this situation around. Gods dont let us waste it."

Normally she wasnt much for public speaking but sometimes things just had to be said and something inside of her felt like this was the time to say it. She couldnt speak for the others but she was going to push herself harder than hell to prove herself worthy of the title she so desperately sought.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:03 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Blue eyes blinked at the sound of a growling stomach, and his eyes went from there, to back up to Hanna's eyes, only spotting a field of pink on her cheeks while on the way there. A shiver shot up his spine, but he managed to remain composed, letting out only the tiniest of sighs. She's too cute. Seriously, why is this a thing? He thought to himself with some level of exasperation, never being the kind to accept his completely normal teenage hormones properly. To him it was just his body's horrible way of working against him, or his father manipulating the following of Bushido itself to foil his everyday life. All horrible fiends, the lot of them, his own hormonal body included. One thing he wouldn't allow to be touched by such evils was the sanctity of his mind, at least.

Next thing he knew, Hanna was explaining the situation to him, as well as accepting his offer of food. She'd nearly undergone chakra depletion from trying to contain a wild, drugged Jounin. Even with drugs in his system, the man must've been a force to be reckoned with. It seemed that when the girl wasn't freezing alone in a tea shop, she could be quite impressive. Not to say that she wasn't, when she helped in their escape of the area. Although I nearly risked her life after saving her, just to test out my own stupid plan. Soraru thought with a bit of self loathing, remembering when he wanted to avenge the dead villagers of Kumogakure at all costs. It was reckless, and both of them could have been killed. If there was any solace, it was that the genjutsu the monsters were using caused him to lose his ability to think normally.

Sora was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't realize what Hanna had taken, until a sigh reached his ears. When he went to see that she'd taken one, it wasn't any problem with him. After all, he had offered it to her in the first place. His eyes on her allowed him to see the look of reluctance and regret that passed over her features briefly. "Don't worry about it, I already let you know the situation. No need to apologize, Hanna-san." He informed her, offering more of a smile to the pinkette than before. Purely because it was meant to comfort and relieve her, not because all of her reactions were amusing, or endearing. Not at all. "As for the whole Jounin thing, it sounds like you handled yourself pretty impressively. I kinda wish you were with us now when we went out of the village." He said, before his body suddenly tensed up even more, and pink made its way to his own cheeks, normally paled from his time in the nighttime blizzard, then a dark cave. "N-Not to say that I wanted you to be kidnapped with us. My mistake." Sora apologized, mentally kicking himself for not choosing his words better. It was nice to be free flowing with company, but not when it resulted in making a more embarrassing situation for himself.

Wanting to handle the situation with grace, he took the box of dumplings from the bedstand with his one free hand, and sat next to the pinkette in her hospital bed. He put the box between the two of them, so they could share without hassle, and so there could be some space between them at all times. He took a small bit from the cup of tea Axel had given him, letting the slightly hot, sweet substance fill his tastebuds with some delight. He set it on the bedstand after, before looking at Hanna once more. "Feel free to take all the dumplings you like. As I said, I already ate. Just let me know if you want something to drink after." He told her, less flustered than before. All in all, he was just performing his normal tasks as a borderline neurotic, always too pensive for his own good. She was actually great company, but he thought too much about every little thing. Even then, he was wondering if it was a good idea to be communicating so much. His policy of never wanting to meet the same person twice had already been ruined, but did he really want to trample on that line further by making bonds with people. They're all just going to hate me in the end. When they find out who I am." His eyes averted from the girl, and he took a moment to drink his tea again instead of talk or think.

Once it was down once more, words escaped his lips again. "So, a giant of sorts, Wanryoku-san saved us. I can't really understand how he speaks yet though, so I don't know if he told me what happened in the village while I was gone. Do you think you can give me a rundown. I mean, Hakanai stabbed someone too? A lot has to have happened."

XAyame_HatakeX

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:19 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----{ O }ut of respect that was to be the reflection of what had been shown him, Wanryoku waited with hands behind his back to see what the others said, what the felt. Studying their reaction came unnaturally to the giant, whose bread and butter was violence and destruction. This self reflection came as he considered what it would mean for his people to be coming here. Were they outcasts who had escaped from the nightmarish hellscape of the mountain tribes? Could they be advanced scouts, searching for him as Isamu had? Casting his eyes down to the slumbering head at his hip, Wanryoku wondered if Isamu would answer him in exchange for his freedom. Would he even offer freedom if the truth was what he feared? Looking at the others, truly looking at them, Wan knew none were ready for the nightmares, the scars, the brutality that would be unleashed upon all they loved and held dear if his father was coming to the Shinobi lands. The United Hidden Villages would be as annoying, biting flies to the demon his people would be. Many looked at Wan in awe of his size, of his strength, yet he was merely large for some of his people, a small change. Never having finished his training, but witnessing the end results, told him that there was much to fear. His Uncle had shown him this, too, when he'd unleashed the shinobi arts upon him when fighting.
                -----His people were evolving, and that terrified the Jounin.
                -----And so it was that Inori finished her speech, and Wanryoku had finished the dumpling he had taken while still holding the steam tea in one hand. Downing it, the giant stepped back, out of the way of the entrance to the hospital in order to not be in their way. However, he took the steps to the top where he stood even more above everyone, perhaps to gather their attention. Even the wheelchair bound jounin would be forced to look up. Hands clasped behind his back, the Jounin sighed, and decided to answer in turned. Looking to Thanatos, the adviser spoke calmly, evenly, with his base voice carrying over all. Speaking slowly, sounding out his words, might well have made him sound foolish or slow, but to those who knew it was the only way he could speak Japanese properly. "I called you here because you know the land. I am the Adviser to our Raikage for my personality, my experience, yet in the Land of Lightning I know little of terrain. I need you for that." Looking then to Axel, he answered Thanatos's question as well as a few others' at once. "My people look like me, but slightly shorter. Bigger than you, yes, but few as big as me. Your mission is not to engage them, merely to observe long enough to see if they look like me. They will wear skins, leathers, with no metal armor the way our sam-u-rai and knights do. If you talk to them, if you engage them, your mission is a failure. I warn you, do not push luck. Avoid confrontation. You will all train in stealth of some sort before leaving."
                -----Eyes turning to Toso, the giant nodded slowly, thinking of the names the ANBU had explained to him upon coming here. Several shinobi had returned from injuries that took them from the field for long periods. Others who had been scattered had come to the land to take up arms against their aggressors, and the enemies of this land. They knew little of what was to come if his people came, but there was no need to inform them, to frighten them into anxiety for nothing. Better to wait for evidence to confirm his fears. As such, the questions from Toso brought a moment's hesitation, for it involved the division of squads and their purpose. When at last he spoke, it was with the same methodical approach as before. "I itch for the field, yes, as I always do, Toso. I come from a people of war, with violence and aggression borne of ancestry and rearing. Yet a shinobi's life is not all violence. As such, the squads shall be divided as thus."
                -----"Squad one will be led by Inori Yu-zu-ree-ha, with Hanna, Ser-enit-y and Kaz-oorai. Squad One will be taking point heading for the Raigeshi Mountains, nearest the coast. See Thanatos for terrain information."
                -----"Squad Two will be led by Axel Storn, with Hakanai Yuki and Ara Hojo as squad members. You will remain behind for now. I will join you for training along with Squad Four, who I will name shortly."
                -----"Squad Three will be led by Toso-koo-roo-ee Hojo, with Nathan-eel At-lass and Kee-sigh Sasa-kee as his squadlings. You have twenty four hours to train your new squadling in the arts of stealth, with two thousand ryo to equp them. You will be going five miles north of Raijiin Bay, along coast. See Thanatos for terrain information."
                -----"Squad Four. You will be led by Miko Ten-goh-kuu, with Sora-ruu Heat-t-tay, Kay-su-kee Naga-day-raa, and Hono Hoko-ree as squadlings. You will remain to train new recruits, to learn and better yourself. I will train with you, and squad two."
                -----Sighing carefully, the giant looked over them all, and addressed finally something that Miko had brought up earlier. "It is true, as Miko says, that one of my own came after me. My Uncle, Isamu. I will not lie and say that if these people are my own, they may be here for violence. But I will tell no more until I know for sure. But please, understand, do not underestimate them. We come from a place of big things and small, all dangerous. We come from ice, from snow, where every step is a potential for ruin. They are quiet, they are hunters. If these are my people, prepare to be as quiet, and careful, as possible. If they attack, run. Do not try and fight them. If there are no other questions, this meeting is over." With this final statement the giant remained still, waiting. Questions about his people would be denied, for those were things better left unsaid, for it might well color their opinions not only of him, but any outcasts escaping to here, as he had. No, better to give those possibilities a chance at a good life than to snatch it away before they can even start.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Royal Oatmeal
    Rexnov
    Lily Platypus
    AD Reaper Elyse
    Azeiel The Risen
    Grand Chevalier Haji
    NecroPlant
    XAyame_HatakeX
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    2 9, 7 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 0 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:36 pm
    Royal Oatmeal

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Hanna gave a nod and nibbled away on the dumpling, then chewed her food before speaking, Thank you Sora, I greatly appreciate your generosity. Wow you're laying it on thick aren't ya? He likes you...use it to your advantage.
                                                        She ignored the voices and looked to Sora and giggled when he mentioned he hadn't meant that he wanted her to be kidnapped, No, Sora it's fine I didn't take it that way in the slightest. I didn't do much I just contained him is all. My crystal can't be broken easily and I didn't want to harm him.
                                                        Hanna watched as Sora moved and he sat beside her putting the dumplings between them. She took another dumpling and munched on it, Thank you again and Wan is...different. I like him though. But with everything that happened we lost so many he got really mad and Hakanai stabbed someone as you know. She's been in confinement this whole time and was stripped of her rank. Then we were all given missions to run through. I can't really tell you too much as I wasn't feeling the best and was down for a bit. She said eating the last bit of the dumpling. Kaileer is gone. No idea where he is, so Wan is acting leader. But I think I just heard our names so we might want to go out there and see what is going on. She said standing and stretching. Ugh I think I might barf.

User Image
                                                        ❥¦ CHAKRAx 310 / 310 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 285 / 285 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 3025xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                        xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                            Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            Mission info

❥¦ Passives
                                                            Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                            Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
                                                            Fighter's Will: -5 Stamina to simple tai and buki and -5 chakra to complex and spiritual tai and buki
                                                            Learn bloodline techniques two (2) posts faster.

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:35 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

~Interaction Inori~
                                                                  "I'm afraid I'm going to be playing devil's advocate Bloop. The journey to showing the people of the village we can do what we've been tasked originated from the first missions we'd been assigned. To say seeing to them didn't fall under proactive is a disservice to the village and ourselves assuming that is everyone put their heart into what they were tasked with." Inori's speech was inspiritive to a degree but she was speaking redundancies as far as Toso was concerned. Those who didn't already long realize that what she said was common sense in a way struck him negatively but he understood not all individuals approach things with authoritarian type thinking. It was especially striking when she said 'For the first time in a long time we have a chance to do something proactive' proactivity by definition was the act of doing something for the betterment of the village via his thought process and it seemed she was discrediting the fact that even though it was on a miniscule scale the missions they had been assigned were not proactive. Being incapable of being star struck allowed him the ability to see through the sugar of the words but he felt it was not her intention to paint the conversation this way.

~Interaction Miko~
                                                                  "Bloop what's with that look." Taking notice of Miko's looks and what seemed like embarrassment in regards to her leadership the squid drew his waving appendages once more. However, there was no ill intent, it seemed like he was doing something akin to stretching them out or maybe it had just become a habitual thing to parade them like peacock feathers. "I'm flattered, this may be an irrelevant statement but I wouldn't compare yourself to me or anyone else for that matter. If my assumption is correct in regards to why you transfixed your gaze upon me bloop. Or perhaps I've misread you and you're giving me what my father called the infamous 'bedroom' eyes." Despite his commentary on depravity Toso didn't see himself better than anyone else and to a greater degree had no longing to be better than anyone else...well at this current time at least. Suffice to say there is a competitive spirit as seen by his self imposed competition to catch up to Axel but it seemed every time he falls 'on par' with someone he looks up to he gains a thorough satisfaction.

~Interaction Wan~
                                                                  "Well then, Bloop I've no further questions. Cut and dry as they say Bloop. The more time spent discussing the less time spent surveying. Bloop. I'll gather my allowances and rendezvous with the aforementioned individuals. Bloop." With this Toso knelt down placing his open palm on the floor as ink seeped out of his pores. When an adequately large enough puddle was formed Toso formed hand signs transforming into a squid. An actual squid of all things. This was no illusion unless one actively chose to believe it was. Then without nary a rebuttal or further word like a dolphin the squid would leap and dive vanishing into the puddle of ink. Any methods of trying to make conversation with him would seem to have fallen on deaf ears. This wouldn't be case however, he would hear everything anyone would have to say to him he just would not provide them with a response. Was he being an a*****e? Or was there perhaps a sense of urgency in his disappearing act? One thing was for certain Toso was unsettled. Not from the situation but from what seemed something he had seemingly perceived. He may not have known Giant san for long but he was a man that sported savagery and strength and for what seemed like these few moments in which he provided his briefing it seemed as though...perhaps...just maybe...he was afraid. ~ExiBloop~

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Lanfaer
                                                                  AD Reaper Elysse
                                                                  Azeiel The Risen
                                                                  Grand Chevalier Haji
                                                                  Rexnov
                                                                  Lily Platypus

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games