Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai felt very unsettled and sick to his stomach. He felt the need to meditate to clear his mind of what he had just put himself through.

[post 1/5] Benkai crossed his legs and rested his hands in his lap. His palms faced up and he put his left hand in his right hand. He began to breath in and out, focusing on his chakra.

[post 2/5] He began to breath in and out slower but allowing more air to fill his lungs. His attention was on the area where chakra emanates from. He felt his chakra swirl about in a clockwise fashion.

[post 3/5] Focusing more and more on his chakra, he began to let it flow throughout his body. It slowly flowed through all of his chakra nodes in his chest. He then extended it to his arms.

[post 4/5] The chakra flowed into his arms and down to his hands. It pooled in his hands before rising back into his chest. He then allowed his chakra to flow down into his legs.

[post 5/5] The chakra flowed down his thighs and pooled into his feet. he then made it rise back into his lower abdomen. He then let it flow into his head and circulate around for a few moments. all of the chakra began to settle and return to the dan tien. Benkai let out a sigh of relief.

Chakra training: Basic Chakra Training: Meditate
Chakra Pool [+20]
Genin Minimum
The shinobi is just beginning their descent into the vast world of chakra control and manipulation. For this training segment, the shinobi is to practice handsign performance and chakra movement and settlement.
• This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
• [5] Post Minimum.

[Chakra: 305/325]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked into the academy sighing shaking her head at all the other Genin fighting to become Chuunin. I only fight if it's one of my missions. . .and even then, their dead before they can react. After she cleaned the Hokage's Office she had went home and had gotten dressed into her kimono, getting her weapons. At lease the windows fixed in our apartment. Smiling Eclipse walked up to her dear friend Noctis. "Hey Noctis! How's it going?"

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel trotted into the academy looking around at the tiny humans training around them. If any one of them dared hurt Eclipse he'd bite them in half with his man sized fangs.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:51 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was about to head out when he heard a familiar voice. He turned to see eclipse walking towards him. Over the year he warmed up a little to the fellow shinobi. And didn't look at her with his serious cold eyes, but in a more calm cold."Hello Eclipse, I'm doing good, how are you?"He looked over at Steel and did a sort of two finger wave.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:02 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse grinned at him then looked down at her right hand with the ring on it. She let out a soft sigh, "Confused about life. . . but nothing new there, with man being confused about everything." Gripping her hand she put it back down to her side. "Do you think I'm making a mistake Noctis?"

User Image

The wolf flicked his black ear at Noctis, the only male he'd let close to his female partner while he was around.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:11 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis noticed the look she gave her ring. He listened to her tell him how she was confused. And if she was making a mistake. He lead her and Steel away from the crowd of people so they could speak in private."Mistake? you mean marrying Reiko?"He asked but he already knew the answer so there was no need for her to answer."Honestly, I've never really liked Reiko too much. There is just something about him, like if he is unstable in some way." He was never really good at comforting people, due to his cold exterior. He held Eclipse hand and made eye contact with her."Its really what you think Eclipse, Do you think its a mistake? I want to know how you feel."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:37 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Eclipse nodded some looking up at Noctis her sharp bloody crimson looking into ice frozen eyes. She was a bit surprised that he actually grasped her hand, after being friends with him for over a year they had never touched unless they were sparring. "I'm just confused about it. . What he did to Shikatsu, just for seeing to much on accident. . . the way he reacted. . . " Night really didn't know what to think about it.

User Image

Steel fell in behind them as they went to a more private corner, his eyes glaring across the academy. The others that looked in that direction he'd bare his teeth at them.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:49 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis nodded at what she said. He was never really briefed on what had happened to make Reiko want to kill Shikatsu. But there wasn't really much time to ask questions before he had to save his a** before being crippled."So thats what happened..." He also saw her reaction to him holding her hand. He thought maybe that was a bad move. He slowly let go, she would have to hold onto him if she wanted his hand there."Well the incident with Shikatsu isn't the only thing was it? During training you told me how he would fight any guy you would talk to right?."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image

After Hitomi to a break, she resumed her training with the raiton element. 'Chidori Senbon seems useful,' she thought as she read over the description. Since it was related to the chidori, it wouldn't be all that hard to learn it. Hitomi performed the Chidori Nagashi and wondered how to make the lightning into needles.

Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ] 1|7

Hitomi focused on all the lightning that was chirping around her and concentrated on making it sharper and not so wild. She tried to make the lightning thinner and more sharper, forming needles. After a bit, for a moment, it almost seemed like hundreds of tiny needles surrounded her, but they dissolved since she wasn't all to familiar with the technique.

Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ] 2|7

She then changed things up a bit. Hitomi focused on the lightning around her and formed tiny needles out of the lightning until it seemed like lightning needles surrounded her like a cocoon. She held them up for a few seconds but then she lost control of the needles since they were so small and required precise chakra control.

Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ] 3|7

She continuously attempted to form the needles and propel them forward at a high speed, but at first it didn't look so well. These trial-and-error ways though slowly made her gain an understanding of the way lthe lightning element worked. For the fifth time, Hitomi focused on the lightning around her into needles.

Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ] 4|7

The needles rapidly formed a protective layer around her. Lightning danced and chirped around her in random directions but was mostly concentrated in the chakra needles. She suddenly flared her chakra which thrust the needles outwards in all directions around her. The lightning branched out and burned the grass around her.

Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Needles ] 5|7

Hitomi quickly cancelled out her chakra before something could catch on fire and tried again, determined to perfect the technique. She performed the same routine many more times until she did it at a fast speed, the actions now coming naturally to her.

Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ] 6|7

Hitomi set up an electrical current in her body and dispersed the lightning around her. She concentrated on the lightning and shaped it into thousands of small, electrified needles around her. They went around her like a protective cocoon. She flared her chakra and they were thrust forward, piercing the very air through which they travelled through. Before they had a chance to land though, Hitomi cancelled it out so as to not cause damage to her surroundings.

Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ] 7|7 complete

Next was the technique she had been looking forward to, the Chidori Eisou, or the 'true' lightning blade. Hitomi extended her hand and formed the chidori. Next she tried to extend the lightning into a long, sharp blade. She focused her chakra and forced the lightning to gather in an electrified blade.

Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Spear ] 1|7

Well, it didn't come as easy as she thoughht it would. The lightning crackled and danced around her hand but it took much practice before she could successfully form the blade. She had to dense up all the lightning and thicken it, and then extend it so it could form into a blade. She attempted this three times before the blade actually began to form, although a bit weak at first.

Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Spear ] 2|7

She continued to focus on the lightning in her hand, constantly extending it and thickening it. As soon as the thin blade formed, she quickly gathered lightning chakra to it, strengthening it. The first time she attempted this, the blade just dissolved. Many times after though, the blade steadily grew more solid, more deadly.

Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Spear ] 3|7

This time around, once the blade formed, Hitomi quickly gathered more lightning, transferring electricity to the blade to make it sharp enough to cut through rocks. She extended her arm forward and swung with it, sending as small wave of lightning forward. She then adjusted the length of the blade, making it as long as seven feet or as short as one foot.

Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Spear ] 4|7

Hitomi then practiced with her stamina and tried to hold the blade together for as long as she could. Her first limit was four seconds. As she practiced though, it steadily grew. She forced out the feelings of exhaustion and continued on, ignoring the sharp sting in her hand.

Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Spear ] 5|7

After she was able to hold up the spear for as long as she wanted, Hitomi practiced on the speed at which the technique was performed. She rapidly sent lightning chakra to her hand and extended it into a four foot long white lightning blade. Excess lightning danced and chirped around it it and the current from the Chidori Nagashi caused there to be a sort of lightning barrier all around her.

Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Spear ] 6|7

After she was done practicing the technique and got it down perfectly, she decided to perform it once more for good measure. At her call, the lightning blade quickly formed. She extended her arm forward and the lightning blade, in a blur, extended until it was embedded in a tree trunk about ten feet away from her. Hitomi smirked and dismissed the chakra before the tree could catch on fire and headed towards the exit of the academy, passing by some other shinobi who were training and talking.

Chidori Eisou [ Thousand Birds Spear ] 7|7 complete

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:30 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Eclipse didn't loosen her grip as he did his. "You still remember that? . . .That was months ago. . . but yeah, he's really protective. But could I blame him? . . .I am. . his fiance." She still wasn't used to saying the word. When she had met Reiko she would have never guessed that they would get married. Looking up at Noctis. "Noctis, your the only other person that knows of my job other than Reiko. I want to ask you something." Night's face then grew deadly serious.

User Image

Steel didn't know if this conversation was helping Eclipse's and Reiko's. . . mating bond. Well they officially made themselves mates before Reiko left for his mission. Once wolves mate we mate for life; if anyone tries getting in the way of that it's an instant fight to the death for dominance.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:38 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis felt that she did not loosen her grip on his hand. So he continued holding her hand."I think that's might be past being overprotective."He told her. He could feel her tense when she spoke of what she did."Go ahead Eclipse." He said just as serious, it was a good thing he had moved them away from the crowd.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:18 pm
Wazurai carefully outlined his plan for the two. "very well then, I shall send a Raikou bunshin to inform them of an attack upon the village. I will mention that two ninja were able to slip past our defenses at the gates and that they are heading towards the dojo. Under a Henge, attack and disperse of my bunshin before dealing with them. Work with each other and try and separate the two by whatever method is necessary. I will intervene when I believe they have been tested enough." Wazurai said as he went through a series of hand seals.

Gathering his chakra, he began the process of converting it into Raiton nature chakra. Once finished, he spread the chakra throughout his body. Fully covered in his elemental chakra, Wazurai projected it outwards in the shape of his own body. The final step for this particular jutsu, was to solidify the air through a unique form of polarization. As the final hand seal was formed, so too was a Raikou Bunshin. Outlining the plan in brief to the clone. he sent it on its way. "Go now, and try not to kill them while you're at it." With that, he left in the direction of the Dojo, utilizing stealth techniques from his days in the ANBU to follow his clone.

{Exit to Dojo}
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ] 1/1
Chakra 435/440  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

Zain nodded and waited until the clone left and the Hokage followed it stealthly. He looked to the other boy and nodded he would attack first and disperse the clone. He followed int he direction of the dojo.
[[do you want me to disguise myself with henge?]]

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games