Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 am
"You're not my boss. I can get out of this bed if I damn well please to," Shayde tried to snap, but having it turn into more of a pout that he was being forced into staying in bed. He lightly returned the kiss before he rolled onto the uninjured side which happened to be facing away from Sky. "That wasn't funny..."
"After you left the living room," Sheik chuckled lightly as he set her down on his bed and held up a finger, a clone of him ran into the room with an ice pack which the real Sheik lightly put on her back. "You're welcome."
Hades seemed to appear behind Krystina, his hand lightly covering her mouth. "You can take it from me... Unlike you, I can survive off of sweets and blood. You really only have the blood option... I don't mind giving up some of my blood. The smell of it alone can make an animal go berserk," he murmured softly in her ear so as not to wake either of the boys up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:26 am
Sky gave a tiny sigh and shook his head. "it was only to help you get better." he muttered and sat on the other side of the bed, cleaning his wings.
"thanks...." Kana muttered and smiled at him as she played with her hair, thinking of random s**t
Krystina blinked and looked at him, not having expected him to be there. "th-thanks...." she mumbled before she bit into his hand, drinking his blood hungrilly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:46 am
"I don't care what it was supposed to be for," Shayde mumbled lightly. "It was awkward 'cause I'm taller than you and I was embarrassed about having you pick me up so nonchalantly. You didn't even give me time to react before you were already heading out the door. It was really pathetic on my part... I don't like feeling pathetic..." He hid his face in his pillow as he muttered a soft thank you.
Sheik stretched out on Maso's bed and closed his eyes, every muscle in his body finally relaxing themselves completely as his mind began wandering through the day's events.
Hades smiles lightly at her response, but remained quiet. His eyes shifted from Maso, curled up in the corner, to Lucius, lying on his back in the middle of the room, his breaths coming in more of the form of a pant. He closed his eyes as he bit his lip, trying not to think of Basilisk's words, the knife still in his leg or the head-and-shoulder blow he'd taken on the door.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:27 pm
"no one thinks you're pathetic. everyone here know's how grat you are at fighting. and you're pretty good at sining according to my sister." Sky chuckled softly as he peeked over at Shayde. "you're welcome" he whispered back and layed down on the bed next to him.
Kana continued to play with her hair for a little while as she felt a tingling sensation in her back as it slowly healed up.
Krystina continued to drink for a couple more minutes before she let go of him, pulling away to give him a small smile. "thanks again." she murmured softly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:02 pm
"Don't try covering it up," Shayde mumbled lightly as he lightly grabbed Sky's arm and draped it over him, keeping Sky's hand over the center of his chest and closed his eyes.
Sheik opened his eyes and glanced at Kana. "Feeling a bit better?"
Hades gave a slight shrug as he slid an ace wrap from his pocket and began wrapping where she'd bitten.
"It's not an issue. I keep myself supplied on candies, cakes, brownies, cookies, etc. I have that option. You don't and I had a feeling you were getting the hunger that I've been feeling since breakfast," he muttered lightly before tying off the ace wrap and snatched the knife out of his leg and repeating the process of wrapping it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm
"covering what up?" Sky muttered in confusion, he honestly had no clue what Shayde meant by that. his cheeks blazed a bright red at Shyade moving his arm ontop of him and he curled up into him quickly.
"a bit... it's less sore now.... almost done healing i think...." Kana smiled at him, still playing with her hair.
"remind me later that i'm gonna have to order some.... keep it on ice so no one has to cut themselves to help us out." Krystina sighed and pulled her hair out of it's ponytail.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:19 pm
"You picking me up and 'tying' me to my bed," Shayde answered softly.
"Want me to check it in a few minutes?" Sheik chuckled lightly as he rolled onto his side to face her.
"It's not an issue for us to do that so long as we don't have Lulu's type of injury. You should be glad that you have the actual thing and not iced up s**t like that. It settles the hunger for a short time, yea, but the real thing keeps this from making this go woohoo and you wind up hurting everyone you love. I've seen it a million times before," Hades muttered lightly as he slid the rest of the ace wrap in his pocket, his freehand tapping his stomach first, then his head and walked over to Lucius, lifting him rather easily. He turned towards the door and began heading towards the room they shared.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:27 pm
"oh...." Sky chuckled softly and then gave him another kiss on the head. "just let your leg heal.... alright?" he mumbled softly into Shayde's ear, a smile on his face.
"um...sure..." Kana muttered and smiled at him.
"good point..... but i still wish they didn't have to cut themselves" Krystina sighed and then gave him a small wave when he started to leave. "see ya later..." she murmured and looked to where Maso was sleeping before she picked up her laptop and started to play a pointless video game, deciding that she'd need to relax a bit.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:52 pm
"We'll see," Shayde smiled lightly as his face turned a soft red.
"Ok. I'll do it then," Sheik smiled lightly as he sat up and slid off the bed, walking over to Kana and lightly pressing down on the spot she'd been kicked.
Hades set Lucius down on his bed as gently as he could before returning to the living room and continuing the cleanup and reconstruction he'd started on earlier.
Maso's eyes opened and glanced over at Krystina, a smile sliding into place as he quietly crawled over to her and hugged her from behind.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:58 pm
Sky gave a small sigh and closed his eyes as he leaned on Shayde's shoulder. "thanks...." he muttered softly.
Kana gave a tiny shrugg as she looked up at Sheik. "nothing. it's good." she smiled at him.
Krystina gave a tiny chcukle as he hugged her. "how was the nap?" she smiled at him, giving him a hug back as she paused the game.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:25 pm
"Whatever," Shayde murmured softly as he closed his eyes and started to drift to sleep.
"That's good to hear," Sheik smiled as he lightly gave her a hug.
"Less nightmarish," Maso responded lightly as he kissed her on the cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:31 pm
Sky gave a tiny smile and then relaxed himself, starting to fall asleep as well.
Kana smiled as well and hugged him back. "thanks for the help by the way...." she murmured quietly.
"that's good." Krystina smiled and kissed him back. "so.... what did you remember or you wanna wait until later?" she hummed and gave him another kiss.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:22 pm
"It's what I do," Sheik chuckled lightly, kissing her quickly, but briefly on the lips before he retreated back to Maso's bed.
"Wataru was my dad and Basilisk was a girl named Masao's dad. I remembered when I got these scars on my arms, but I still couldn't put a face to who did it. There was two of them though do my theory is that it was Wataru and Basilisk who did it," Maso murmured softly. "I heard myself crying and begging them to stop. Then an overwhelming amount of pain hit me and everything went silent again except for your voice."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 pm
Kana's face went bright red at the brief kiss and she looked over at him before quickly turning away. she played with her hair a bit longer before she reverted to her normal clothes.
"hm... that sucks..." Krystina sighed and turned to look at him. "i'm glad that you came out of it though." she smiled and gave him a soft kiss.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:58 pm
Sheik stared up at the ceiling after sliding his mask up and covering the smile he had on his face. He figured he'd embarrassed her plenty for one day.
"I'm just glad your voice cut through my freeze spell and got me back to the here-and-now," Maso smiled lightly as he kissed her back gently.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games