Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:47 am
IssieBee
User Image
first year - unsorted
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
"My parents were Muggles so I really have nothing to go on regarding relations." He laughed a bit awkwardly, "Though Han was a Ravenclaw, Leanne a Slytherin and as far as I recall their relatives stayed within the same range of houses. So I am not too sure about Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Not sure which one I want to get into either..." He mused to the both of them, speaking his winding thoughts.

His dark eyes slipped back on Bea and he noticed that worry in her eyes and how she was biting her lip. His smile softened, "What ever house you get into, I am sure you will find something there for you. Something to make your own."
¦¦

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:01 am
User Image

User Image

Woil smiled at everyone before twitching a ittle more then usual. He quickly moved out of the crowd and away from everyone. He held his head and continued to twitch as he shook his head.
"No..." Is all he could muster to say as he twitched a bit more.

No! Not now!
Sorry, but I'm bored.
He let out a rather, interesting, smile as he took his hand away from his head and twitched and shook his head once more. He yawned and stared at everyone closely. They boy with silver hair intrigued him the most, something was... 'Up' with him.
Let's have some fun.

No... Please...
Shut up, you had your chance.

User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IssieBee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:19 am
Pale Mist
█ ▌▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xвεαtяιcε вяαη∂ση ▐x▐ ▌▐██ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ █ ▌▐█ ▌

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

Bea looked to Allen, a soft smile coming across her face.

"Thanks," she said, punching him lightly on the arm,"Hopefully we get to be in the same house."

Her dark eyes searched the crowded platform, "When do you reckon we'll actually get to Hogwarts?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:28 am
Commander Aran

IssieBee
User Image
first year - unsorted

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
"I hope so too," He smiled and punched her fist away laughing, "and if not that, at least some classes we can wreck havoc in together." He winked and stuffed his hands back in his pockets.

Suddenly, from the corner of his eye he noticed a boy slowly crouching out of the crowd of first years. He had noticed the boy before, though now it seemed something was different. Allen looked closer at him, curiosity glowing in his eyes. It was not just the twitched this time, it was like he changed. He stood up straighter and had an...air about him. Then, his eyes landed on Allen and Allen smiled crookedly. Intrigued.

"I am not sure," he answered Bea slowly, still looking at the other boy, "Soon enough I hope." he looked away and instead his eyes landed on the train, which still had the occasional student leaping from it and looking for familiar faces. For the first time, Allen was stunned with the amount of students attending Hogwarts. There were hundreds at the station now.
¦¦

Pale Mist

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:43 am
fraise rogue

User Image

User Image

Woil couldn't help but smile as the other boy noticed him. Most fun indeed, this is going to be a very interesting year.
Oh god... It's just my first year, please for the love of god don't do anything TOO crazy...
Huh? Did you say something?
...Oh god...
Woil chuckled to himself as he stared at the silver haired boy, it was going to be a battle of wits, strategy, and just plain fun with this other classmate.
"I'm going to be enjoying this year, that's for sure.." He said to himself, finally taking his gaze away from him and looking at the others. After a bit he straightened up and stretched a bit starting to get bored. He made his way to the groundskeeper, or rather, the guide that they were to follow, and just straight up asked her:
"Hey miss! When are we finally going on ahead?" He asked the one question on everyone's mind.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:59 am
Pale Mist

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

Bea followed Allen's gaze to the boy. She frowned, what was up with that kid? However, she lost sight of him while a crowd of students swelled around them all.

Just as she turned to Allen again, Bea was knocked to one side by a large looking third year.

"Oi!," she yelled at the now stunned third year, "Watch where you're going!"

Surprisingly the third year nodded hastily and hurried out of Bea's line of sight.

IssieBee

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am
IssieBee
User Image
first year - unsorted

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
"HaHA!" Allen cried as he witness Bea flare out, "Brilliant! You're feisty, aren't ya?" This time he punched her in the shoulder and laughed heartily once again.
He looked after the hurrying third year and grinned again, "That's what I like to see!"

The older student ran and Allen once again saw the strange boy. He had approached the adult woman (who Allen had guessed with many others was to be their guide) and was asking her the question everyone had buzzing in their heads along with the nerves.
¦¦

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:36 am
Pale Mist

ƒιяѕт уєαя-υηѕσятє

User Image

Bea rubbed her arm lightly and grinned.

"You're not so bad either," she said.

Not being the most patient person, Bea started to shift from foot to foot. When were they going to go?

IssieBee

Spongy Filling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Because hairdye is just that
COOL.

unsorted first year

~

Mallow had just began to think up some crazy idea about the whole house thing, when a girl, who she thought she introduced herself to the woman as Danielle, seemed to be talking to her. Mallow nodded after the girls first question, answering the name question Mallow seemed to hear everywhere. "And you're Danielle? And no, haven't really heard anything about them other than the names. I kinda found out about this last night..." Mallow replied sheepishly, trailing off a bit at the end of her sentence.

When the boy with the shocking white hair joined in gave the whole deal Mallow scratched her head and replied,
"Personality, huh? That probably means I'll probably be stuck with a bunch of stubborn people, then." She giggled a little at the end to show she wasn't sounding sarcastic, because of all things that was not usually Mallow.

(: (: (:
Short post D:
): ): ):

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:48 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

When Nevin heard the lovely ring of his girlfriends voice he turned around quickly. It took a moment to spot her but once he did he bolted over to her. He was about to embrace her but stopped when he noticed she was hurt. His prefect badge glittered a little from the bright lights in the station but that issue no longer bothered him.

"Are you alright! what happened"
he asked as he lightly placed his hands on her shoulder. He didn't know just how hurt she was and did not want to risk injuring her further.

(( sorry short post, I am in a hurry, next one will be better)  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:37 am
User Image

Drake touched his lips still remembering the kiss. There was a since of want with in it. A tear slid down his face as he thought of the boy. "Dill." he muttered as he made his way to the boats.

As he approched he met the tired eyes of the grounds keeper. "It will get better." he muttered as he passed her.

He yawned as he dropped himself into a boat at the back. "Farther away from people the better off I am." he said to himself and laid in the boat as it made its manotonis journey to the other side of the lake.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:21 am
User Image
User Image
MAGIC IS MY STRENGTH POWER IS MY WEAKNESS
User Image
Bailey's heart sped up a bit again as she took in how delighted Nevin seemed to see her. Just as she figured, she wouldn't be able to hide what happened that night, but didn't feel that now was an appropriate time to talk about. "Oh, just got in a bit of a scuffle over the summer, but there's nothing St. Mungo's can't fix." Except maybe broken wrists... She contemplated to herself as she winked at him, letting out a bit of a giggle and trying to keep up with the good mood. "Don't worry about that now, though, there's nothing important enough to stop me from hugging you." Her last few words came out as more of a whisper, but as she lifted herself onto her tip toes and put a hand on his chest, she noticed the gleaming badge that he wore over the top of his school uniform. "Oh, Nevin! I'm so proud of you!" Her voice was a bit more raised now as she leapt into a hug, using her bad hand and ignoring the tingle of pain. She had decided that this year at Hogwarts would be her best, so far, and was not going to let a few measly scars get in the way of that.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:57 am
User Image
яεġrετ┃ηστнιηġ ♦ ғεαя┃ησ σηε ♦ ταkε prιdε ιη┃εvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton had reverted to his usual solitude. This time, however, he hadn't backed himself into an empty corner, he stayed planted in the center of bustling first years, trying to listen to several conversations at once. He had given much thought to which house he had wanted to be placed in himself, but when it came down to it, he had to use his trusty elimination technique. Hufflepuff was, quite simply, out of the question. He was not the bubbly, bouncy, friendly fellow that his mum had described from her school days. Like her, though, Gryffindor didn't exactly seem like a bad choice. He was brave, proud, adventurous...that just might be the trick. Delving further into the mental conversation however, he couldn't deny that Ravenclaw might not be that bad. After all, a few of his family members had been placed there, and he was certainly intelligent. He liked to view his smarts more from a strategic or common sense point of view, rather than labeling himself as a book work. He had been known to lock himself in his room for days when he managed to find a good read, but he was much too active to be doing that too often. Last was Slytherin. Nobody in his family had ever been placed there, but he had a bit of a hunch that it may be where he belonged. His parents often warned him not to be so harsh on people, and to let himself smile every once in a while, rather than putting on the same serious facade he wore right now. That stubborn shell he wore wasn't really him, but growing up around his father, he felt the need to make it him.

Shaking off the thought and deciding to let the sorting hat figure out the problem, Colt allowed his mind to be swallowed up once again by the chatter all around him. He was actually getting quite bored now, but as the Groundskeeper seemed set on waiting for all of the newbies to arrive, he chose to crawl out from behind his wall a bit, not too far, just enough to entertain himself. Holding up the golden cage that held his owl, he peered in through the thick bars that made up the cage's structure, but more accurately so was the only thing between Hemlock and freedom.
"I know, bud. I'm not enjoying this wait anymore than you are, but there's little I can do about it." He whispered apologetically, digging his free hand into his pocket and pulling out a long piece of liquorice, then shoving it through the bars. "Here. This should hold you over for a while." If one looked closely, they might have actually seen a small smile form on the plains of Colton's heavy lips, though he wiped it off quickly as he returned to his formal stance and went back to dabbling into others' conversations.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:59 am
Pale Mist

jane Abigail doyle
User Image
Jane nodded very eagerly. She was very happy to have meet someone that understood about having muggle parents. "Brilliant indeed, and one in four that's incredible. Having know nothing of this world till now almost seems unfathomable! Honestly when I got my letter to Hogwarts, I thought it was a joke! But, I mean, now I'm here, it's just incredible." Jane said looking around through the night air.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

User Image
Tyler smiled as Ryn stepped off the train. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "Hey Ryn" He said. He looked at the two girls, glad to see the two again. "Well shall we head to the carriages." he said taking Ryn's hand.

s p a c i n g
s p a c i n g
User Image
s p a c i n g
ტut ტf ეookies:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games