Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:43 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash kissed Erin back gently and held her cheeks gently, not wanting to break the contact. "Erin, I haven't been on a date in over four years. Not since Kai. I'm scared that something will happen to you too. Please, don't break this promise. It would kill me." She begged her as their lips were touching still.

Ash half wanted to stay here, stay safe and in Erin's arms, but they had promised to go and Erin wanted to go on this date, no matter how hazardous to her health it might prove. "Please, promise me so we can get going."

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:48 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin winced a little at the mention of Kai, as she always did. Once again, wondering if there was some part of Ash that still wanted Kai back... That wished Erin was Kai... Erin shoved that thought away with all the mental force she could muster and kissed Ash again. "I promise. I swear, love. You will be safe. I will be safe. And we're going to have a great time. Okay?" she asked softly, smiling. "Ready, now?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled and nodded waiting for Erin to finish pushing her out to the living room. "Yeah, let's make 'em all jealous baby."

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:16 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin smiled and pulled open the door, pushing Ash out to the living room. It was decided that each couple would take their own cars, so the only car left at the house would be Sirrah's (she would be with Kevin in his car), and the twins would also go with Sirrah and Kevin.

Erin helped Ash into the car and put her wheelchair in the spacious trunk, then got in the driver's seat and followed the caravan of vehicles to the place where the laser show would be.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita was practiaclly bouncing will excitement as they drove. "Auntie Rahrah, Uncle Kevo, what's a laser show? Is it fun? Will there be music?" She asked them in a very rushed voice.

She and Lulu had taken to calling Kevin by the name Ash had first used for him, it suited him much better than Kevin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu giggled as she watched her twin move so excitedly. They had both dressed up for this occasion and were both excited. But as usual, her younger twin had so much that she couldn't tell if she was excited or if it was just Lokita. "Loki, calm down babe. We'll see when we get there. I'm sure you'll love it, and if not I'll still be with you." Lulu told her and kissed her softly, feeling Lokita wriggle a bit less.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 pm

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah smiled at Loki's rapid-fire questions and obvious excitement, and again at Lulu's attempt to calm her. "Oh, I have a feeling both of you girls will be highly entertained." The group of cars pulled into the arena parking lot. Sirrah waited for all of them to get out before speaking. "Okay, everyone, remember to stick together, at least in pairs. We meet back here at seven if any of you get separated. Make sure at least one person in your group has a cell phone. Now, let's go." She lowered her voice and glanced at the younger twins as the group headed toward the building. "You two, stick close to Kevin and me. Alright?"

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:46 am

Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita smiled and nodded, gripping Lulu's tail with her own as she cuddled into her, feeling her twin hold her gently and kiss her hair. "Okay Auntie Rahrah. Can Den-den and Tank stay with us too? We like them. Tank can poke someone and kill them and Den-den is just Den-den. He'll make them dust bunnies." She asked her aunt with a smile.

She could feel Lulu getting a bit nervous about being in such a crowded place with very few quick escape routes, and sent her a wave of comfort through their bond, kissing her cheek lightly. She knew she didn't like being out when that monster of a man was alive still.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:59 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden smiled at Lokita and slipped his hand through Tank's. "Of course we'll stay with you, Loki-chan," he said as they entered the arena. The house lights were still on, and everyone was just gathering for the show. Jorden looked around. He and Tank were standing next to Lulu and Lokita. Kevin was behind them. Sirrah was off to the other side. 'With four people watching them, the twins should be okay...' He looked over at Harmony. She and Lizzy were hanging pretty close to Ash and Erin, so they should be alright too.

Then there was no more time to worry about everyone. The lights went down, and loud rock music started to play. Colored lights and lasers began to flash and move with the beats and chords of each instrument, creating a nice spectacle. Then Jorden noticed that just about everyone but their group was dancing. Even his sister and the other girls were getting into it. Jorden looked over at Lokita to see how she would handle so many laser lights at one time.

Somewhere I belong...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:08 am

Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita was mentally bombarding Lulu with questions, until a little movement caught her attention and all went silent in her mind. She was focused on the one laser that moved on the ceiling, her eyes suddenly catching a few more, then a couple more over there, until there were hundreds of laser all over the place and she lost all composure. Lokita began chasing the ones that came close to her until a different one crossed it's path and she followed that one until the next one distracted her. She ran around, screaming loudly at the light dots, "Stop mocking me and let me get you! I'll show all of you glowing bastards who's boss!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:13 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah was suddenly very glad for her enhanced night vision. She could see the twins just as easily in the dark as in the light. She couldn't help but laugh when she saw Loki's reaction to the lasers. It was just so cute! Loki was even more fun to watch than the lasers themselves.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:28 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin watched as the lights picked up pace with the music and a small mosh pit started to form, and Kevin being Kevin, he went right into it. He pushed and shoved with the other people, getting into the metal music that was playing right now and yelling the lyrics loudly as the pit became more violent and an elbow cought him on his lip. Kevin tasted his blood and really got into the mosh pit, throwing more blows that seemed to land in time with the beats. "So blass, so kalt, so harzlos!" He sang loudly, the German metal making him want to mosh more.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 am

Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

As she watched her twin racing around, trying to catch the uncatchable, Lulu clung to Tank's hand, not wanting any chance on being seperated from someone else. She could see that their aunt was watching Loki, but she didn't want to go an get seperated from everyone else and have her Owner take her. Lulu smiled as Tank ruffled her hair and hoisted her onto his shoulders, letting her see everything and she began to dance to the music, giggling as she saw her uncle moshing heavily. "Sag mir!" She yelled with the song, dancing as she sat on the taller boy's shoulders.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:04 am

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony began to dance, her eyes a soft teal as she pulled Lizzy against her and began to dance very seductively, leaning in to n** her collar bone from time to time and hold her close as her eyes gained gold flecks in them and the boys around them cheered at their motions. Harmony licked Lizzy's lower lip lightly and scratched her nails down her spine as she danced against her girlfriend, the gold flecks shining softly. "Wanna give these boys a real show babe?" She asked in a rough voice, a small cloud of smoke easing out of her mouth.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:15 am

User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy had been to several dances in high school, so she wasn't completely lost in dancing with her girlfriend, but she couldn't do anything nearly as seductive as Harmony. She blushed and giggled, glancing around at the group of teenaged boys. "Alright, who wants to see us make out?" The boys cheered, and Lizzy smirked. "Okay! Fifty bucks a person!" When they protested, Lizzy laughed. "Tough luck, guys! We're worth at least fifty bucks from each of you. Too bad you'll never get to see~!" Lizzy grinned and ignored the boys from that point on, focusing instead on Harmony. She had tried to dress more girly for this occasion, wearing a dress that didn't even come to her knees, fishnets, and a pair of her heavy boots (in addition to several gothic-styled accessories). She secretly hoped Harmony liked what she was wearing.

"...is no life at all."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games