Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:08 pm

I can't help wanting... User Image

Kira reached out her shaky arms and hugged Tsutu weakly in her arms.
"Tsutu... I... I'm sorry I'm such a weak person... I'm sorry I can't do anything useful..." She sobbed, still holding him close to her.

Akito packed his things and put the bag in the back of the car, walking to Yuzu and kissing her ears gently.
"Hmm, decisions decisions... We can go anywhere we like, where would you like to go my dear?" Akito smiled at her.

User Image ... To die for you.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Adell looked up at him. I know.. But why is that? Remembering when she was little, she always used to cheerish the days she got to hag out with Kanime. She always had fun with him. He was her best friend.

Rath looked down at her puzzled. What?

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Looking up to her a little he shook his little head. That wasn't true at all.. He saw so much of himself in her from knowing she was strong and a kind person. Smiling a bit her nuzzled her cheek a bit."Your everything.. But a weak person Kira.."He said softly allowing himself to be held. In truth he felt like a stuffed animal in this form since he was practicly tiny.

Taking a step out of the Sohma manor she looked back a little. Smiling she bowed a bit feeling like the manor had brought everyone together. Looking up to Akito she then smiled before getting an idea."How about the one place.. Near the sea.. You know past the hot springs resort on the other side..?"Asked her voice as she smiled looking up to him. She felt so happy she couldn't even possibly explain it in words.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:22 pm

"Cat claws in my leg..." Haru mumbled, opening her eyes finally and wincing.

Kanime kept looking down at Adell with soft eyes.
"I dunno Adell..." He said quietly, his face still slightly pink. "Guess I just got all my anger issues."
Kanime looked away and bit his lip sadly.
His left arm laid to his side but his right one was still on Adell's cheek.
He sighed and looked back down at her.

"Of course my dear." Akito smiled at Yuzu and gestured towards the car. "Anything for you, darling."

Kira sobbed on Tsutu's head, her face scrunched up with tears. They eventually died off as she kept holding him and she silently slipped off into a troubled sleep.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Adell rested her cheek on his Hand. But I had fun playing with you. You were my best friend and still are. She told him grinning.

Rath laughed. They're jelious.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Kanime looked away, hiding his cheeks again and he mumbled, "Who would want me as a best friend, I mean really."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 pm

I would. Adell told him grinnin andgiggled as he tryed to hide his cheeks.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Looking to her, he sighed deeply before placing a little boar kiss upon her cheek. Pulling his little head away he curled up to her."Everything will be fine now.. I promise Kira.."He whispered gently before nodding a little. Closing his eyes he curled up quickly falling asleep.

Nodding a bit she then moved forward before taking her spot in the car. Folding her hands into her lap she then looked up to him. Her heart was pounding and she was beginning to get nervous. Nodding a little she then looked forward before sighing. She was going to begin her new life with Aki today."Aki, come on.."She said softly before looking over to him. She was excited but of course she was also nervous.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Lina stayed quiet the whole time. She sighed quietly. Telling herself it was time to go, she then headed towards the door andd opened and closed it behind her silently. She didn't want to wake them.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Kira slept soundly next to Tsutu's little boar form in a dreamless slumber.

Kanime looked at Adell, his cheeks still pink and he mumbled, "Maybe that is why you are so stupid."
He kept looking at her and then groaned, "No, that isn't what I meant. I mean.... Ugh..." He did an inner face palm.
You retard. he thought blandly.

Akito sat next to Yuzu and told the driver to drive to the beach house.
"No need to feel nervous, my love." He whispered, wrapping his arm around her gently.

"Jealous?" Haru rose her eyebrows in confusion.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 pm

After hearing Kanime calling her stupid, Adell turned her head so she looked at the floor sadly. Don't worry.. You're not the only one you says I'm vstupid.. She told him, her voice emmotionless.

Rath looked at er. Because you're kissing someone.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hey, no I didn't mean it like that." Kanime said, wrapping his arms around Adell and hugging her tight. "I'm sorry."

Haru smiled at Rath craftily and asked, "Now why in hell would a cat want to kiss you?" She rose her eyebrows again playfully.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Blinking he woke up seeing Lina leaving out of the door. He wanted to apologize to her for all of the drama but didn't want to wake up Kira. Sighing he knew he had a responsibility to uphold with Kira. Nuzzling her cheek gently he smiled before going back to bed.

Blinking a bit once he spoke, she then smiled. Nodding a little she then looked forward to the driver. She was nervous yes, but it was because she loved him."I know.. But I'm just so happy.."She admitted resting her body against his. Placing her head on his chest she smiled looking forward.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Adell gasped in shock as Kanime hugged her. Eh? Kanime..? She said in surprise. Then a wide grin spread across her face then hugged him back.

Rath shrugged. Maybe I look attractive to cats.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Haru smiled. "Yeah, you pretty much do." She kissed him deeply, still smiling slightly.

Kira's battered, scarred little body rested against Tsutu's small one as she slept soundly.

"Me too..." Akito whispered, kissing the top of Yuzu's head. "At first, I thought you would say no because it was foolish."

Kanime felt Adell hug him back and he mumbled, "You aren't stupid okay? You aren't stupid at all. Actually, I think you are very... Smart..." Kanime kept mumbling, trying to compliment her.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games