Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno entered the bar with Isaac still helping him carry Isis. He noticed that it was pretty much put back together, and he heard Isis groan softly. He sat her downand kissed her lips softly, his eyes still the light sapphire. "Shh.... It's alright Isis. You're safe dear." He told her and heard Walti say that someone would die from pain. He stood straight and frowned, looking at the blonde man clinging to Endymion. "Who will the pain kill?" He asked softyl trying not to wake Isis. Poor viera needed her rest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

When the viera entered the room, at first Jennifer thought they were saved. Maybe this was a friend of Isis. She opened her mouth to greet the woman, but froze in horror when she found the female's claws deep in her chest. When she withdrew them, Jennifer almost blacked out from the pain.

Somehow, though, she was able to still watch her lover get hit and taken away. "No," she whispered, then screamed as even talking hurt worse than anything she'd ever experienced. Hell, just touching the ground was sheer torture, and she was beginning to think that breathing wasn't worth the pain.

'I have to... get past this... I have to help Jo-Jo...' Gritting her teeth, determined not to scream again, she moved her arms to lever herself upright. The pain was too intense, and she blacked out, only to be awakened again by her own screaming when Grayback touched her.

For once, she was relieved to see her and Jo-Jo's captor. As bad as he was, he had never hurt them this much. And he claimed to love Jo-Jo; surely he would go and save her. She was both surprised and irritated when he stayed by her.

After a minute, she worked up the courage to speak. "A... viera... came...Took... Jo-Jo... G-Grayback, please... Go... s-save her," she begged in a hoarse voice. It would be a miracle if he could understand her, and she hated having to ask this man for help, but she was kind of out of options.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena had her weapons and hat on before most people had even moved at Corvin's news. Her shockingly blue eyes were hard with anger. "Your sister, Yuno. She's in trouble. Come on, people, there's no time to waste. Isaac or Kyle, whichever, I don't care, one of you stay with Isis, Golda, and Riley. Anyone who doesn't like fighting can stay too, but we need to ******** move now if we want to bring the girl back alive. Endymion, point the way."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback shook his head at her, his eyes full of fear and worry. "No! I'm n-not leaving you! You're hurting! I won't let someone die for no reason! I'm sick of it! I'm sick of being someone I'm not! I hate this!" He said firmly and tried to stop from shaking.

His gruff and ruthless voice still sounded cruel and deadly, but it had a slight hint of a child-like idealism. "Why can't we just stop killing? What's the damn point? How does killing prove that killing is wrong? It doesn't! It only breeds more killing! ******** you Father! I'm not Tristain, and I'm not you!" He said loudly, finally saying what he wanted to for decades.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer was shocked by Grayback's words, but was still focused on trying to get the man to go after Jo-Jo. "You... Don't understand... I'm not dying... Jo-Jo might be! Please... Please help her... I'll do... anything... if you just... save her..." Jennifer was pleased with herself; the longer the pain continued, the easier it was to build up a resistance to it. Experimentally, she tried to move, and hissed in pain. "Damn it..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:14 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno thought for a moment that he was going to pass out. Not only had Isis been beaten, shot, and tormented, and his hawk shot to death, but his sister was being tortured to death. He stumbled slightly from the shock and sat down hard. "J-joey...? No..." Yuno said in a soft voice then stood again and said in a much stronger one, "Kyle comes, and Isaac stays. No Isaac, I want you to stay here so Isis has one of us when she wakes up. I have to save her. Endymion, you stay. Kyle and I will use the Ghost's Ears. You need to recover. Lena is right, all too wounded or that do not wish to fight stay here. We need to move fast, and we need to move now." He sounded like the warrior he was, mixed with the dangerous edge of one that will kill to take back his family.

In the end, it was a small group, mostly agile and swift warriros. Kyle, himself, Lena (who said if they tried to make her stay she would rip his balls off.), Brian, and a very stern Sol. The only reason he took Brian was for his medical skills. He would be needed. "Let's get going." He said and both he and Kyle sniffed the air hungrily, using the Ghost's Ears to pick up any sounds. An animalistic howl drifted to them and he had to fight from screaming in rage. "This way!" He growled and the group began to race off towards the desert hills.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:26 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback fidgeted for a moment before shaking his head again at her demands. "No. They could come back and you can't even move! I won't leave you to die. Joey would kill me! I don't want anything from you, I want to keep you safe! I've taken too much already from people, you included. I took you with her to keep you safe, but I ******** up. I'm sorry Jenni. I just... don't know how to be a good guy." He confessed in his cold sounding voice sadly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer wanted to scream at Grayback, but knew he probably wouldn't go no matter what she said to him. She chuckled and winced, closing her eyes cautiously. 'Great... can't ******** believe I feel sorry for him...' "Yeah, well... I guess you didn't have... Very good influences... So it's not... completely your fault..." She sighed and let an awkward kind of silence fall in the room. "What... brought on... this change?" she asked after few minutes. "Back... In Giza... You seemed... More than happy... To hurt us... Hell... I thought you'd be... happy to see... me like this...."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena followed Yuno and Kyle into the desert, her expression hard. She couldn't believe that Yuno had actually tried to make her stay behind. He deserved the threat she'd given him as far as she was concerned. But now she was focused on finding the young assassin she'd met... Could it only have been two days ago? It felt like a lifetime... 'Hang on, kid... Don't give up yet...'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

He gave her a small look and said, "Padre y hermano are always watching. I have to be just as twisted as them. I hate it." Then he gave her a frustrated glare. "And you hurt me. I was going to ask you on a date, and you zapped me. That wasn't very nice. Was I supposed to smile and thank you for that?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer looked back at him coldly. "I'm sorry... From what you said, I was under the impression you were going to rape me. Where I come from, girls don't just stand by and let that happen to them. You certainly acted like that was your intention." She shuddered and winced again from the pain the movement caused. "Besides, you were with the enemy."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:51 am
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

He began to cough and gag, both he and Yuno. The scent of blood was so strong they had to force themselves not to wretch as they neared the strange structure that had been built into the hill of sand and stone. Kyle covered hs nose and mouth and dropped to his knees, giving Yuno an apologetic look as the other one closed down the Hunter's Nose. "G-go on without me Yuno-kun.... I... I am useless if I go any further... Gomen..." He told him and nodded to the others.

He was certain that they could smell the blood, old and new as they walked in, Brian was wretching slightly from what he could hear, but he had to remain outside and keep watch.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena cast an apologetic look at Kyle, steeled herself against the sickening scent of blood, and kept walking toward the odd building. She saw Sonaki circling overhead and beckoned the bird woman down. "We need all the help we can get... Sonaki should be fairly willing," she muttered to the others.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:59 am
User Image
Sonaki Atsah

Sonaki flew down quickly to join the small group. She looked disturbed as Lena explained why they were there, and nodded. "Yes. I'll come. I've been hearing screams from in there for awhile... I didn't know it was the little assassin. I was going to join Malika in Sekhmet, but she can wait a little while longer."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 am
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristain grinned as he looked at the shuddering assassin, her mouth open in a perpetual scream, her eyes wide in agony, her body burned, bleeding, cut, and covered in the crimson liquid. He looked at his partner and licked a bit of blood from her cheek. "Ah, my dearst y amigos. We should go before the others find us. Ella es suffeiciently broken for now. We can have our own fun elsewhere." Tristain told her and began to lead her out a back way, watching as she dropped her spells and the wounds went still, he arm missing chunks from the animal eating at it. He stopped and turned back to her, wanting one last scream before they left her, and he lifted a white-hot rod out of a small fire and rested it against her acid burned leg for a few moments, a delicious shriek clawing out of her mouth that likened to an animal, and then they departed, leaveing the whimpering, and pain-racked girl chained to the table, clothes barely covering her intimate parts as her blood pooled on the floor.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games