Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin nodded and cuddled up to Ash. "Yes, we'll be fine. Go tell Kevin he's going to be a daddy. Hey, and remember to call and tell us how he reacts!" Erin waved as Sirrah left the house and hugged Ash. "Sorry I woke you, love."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:15 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash kissed Erin and cuddled against her gently. "It's fine now. I'm just a bit.." And she fell back asleep without another word.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah entered the house and saw Kevin watching television on the couch. She smiled and went to sit beside him, curling up under his arm. "How was work, honey?" she asked, kissing his cheek lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin grinned and kissed Sirrah's lips gently as he held her against his body. "Work was work. Josh is not happy that he is bed ridden, but Rian is keeping him company. You should have seen it today. Harmony came by with some Dragon tears and we got so much recovered, but we don't want him up and moving yet. But he asked Rain to get something and when he did, Josh tested out his 'arm mobility', or so he claims, and copped a feel on Rian. Rian blushed and squeaked while Josh just winked and said, 'Oh baby, I am so ready to seduce you into banging me it's not right.' We guess one more round of tears will have him ready to do back-flips." He grinned and kissed her again. "How was your day Sirrah?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah giggled at the news. "Ah, Josh... Such a mischievous boy. Poor Rian has no idea what he's getting into." Sirrah blushed and picked up the remote, turning off the television and turning Kevin's face to meet his eyes. "I actually found out something extremely interesting this morning. I'm really hoping you'll be happy about it. Kevin, sweetheart... We're going to have a baby."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:01 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin looked at his wife and then turned to face the kitchen where Nina and Yuri were cooking with Artemis. "Nina! You're gonna have a baby! I told you to use a condom darn it! Now you went and got Sirrah pregnant! Am I really the second man here? You just wear all the pants in this house! Yuri! Can I have one of your skirts? Nina forcibly stole my pants and won't give them back!" He called, hearing a mixture of squealing from Yuri and Artemis, and laughter from Nina who was holding the child currently.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah rolled her eyes and chuckled. She kissed Kevin softly and hugged him before whispering in his ear. "You are happy, aren't you, love?" she asked anxiously.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin pulled Sirrah into his lips and kissed her gently, his scared face beaming and full of joy. "Of course I am. A little Rawlings running around and playing with our other child? I think Artemis will be happy to have a sibling! A second child... I'm a daddy twice!" He said and felt a tap on his shoulder before Nina handed him a pastel rainbow skirt of Yuri's.

He laughed and winked at Sirrah and thought to her, Oh you know I'm gonna rock this with pride baby! And raced off to the bathroom before doing a very bad cat walk out in the thigh length skirt. "Well ladies? How do I look? Oh no! I chipped a nail!" He said and tried to lok at bashful as he winked at his wife again. C'mon Sirry! Let's go out and tell all our friends right now! You know I will do it too.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah kissed Kevin back and smiled, laughing riotously when Nina gave Kevin the skirt. She laughed even harder when he actually put the skirt on and stood. 'Please, Kevin, as attractive as you are in that skirt, for the sake of our friends I beg you to put your pants back on before we go tell them the good news.'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina laughed and nodded her conset to Kevin so he would put back on the pants and then ushered them out the door with Artemis before cloing the door and saying to her lover, "Hmmm... Tu sabes... I'm kinda in the mood for something to eat mi amor.. I think a large helping of you will do well..." and pinned her to the wall, licking up her neck and nipping gently.

Nina walked down the sidewalk, her hands in her pockets as she carried the bags of baby toys to the car a few blocks away. She felt her phone ring and grinned as she saw the name and answered. "Hola Padre-san! How are you? Aren't you excited too?" She asked him in a giddy voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"Hello, Nina, I am doing well." Satoshi sighed and leaned back in his office chair, shrugging even though Nina couldn't see him. "I suppose so. I guess I should not have been surprised by the news... Sirrah is married, after all, children naturally follow..." He sighed again and smiled slightly. "Yes. I am excited, Hime."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:30 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina laughed and twirled from joy, a slight giggle escaping her lips. "Yo se! I'm going to be an aunt again! And..." Her voice trailed off and she froze, years of being a prisoner making her acutely aware of a feeling that someone was watching her. She tried to play it off, but her voice was slighly lower to help her hear the area better, her brown eyes narrowing. "And I wonder if it's a boy or a girl."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"I am hoping for another girl, personally..." Satoshi stopped talking when he realized there was a strange tone in Nina's voice. "Hime? Is everything all right?" He stood and exited his office, feeling nervous for his daughter and wanting to be closer to her just in case.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina turned swiftly and stopped talking. She was sure she had heard someone. After a few moments she realized that she was upsetting her father and returned her focus to him. "Hmm? Oh, si. Just thought I heard..." She stopped again and turned, knowing that she had felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned back and a strong jab connected with her jaw, the phone falling to the ground moments later. "Uhgghhnn!" she cried and fell seconds after.

She lay there dazed for a bit, vaguely hearing someone yelling through the phone as she slipped into unconsciousness, the last thought was of her noticing she was being dragged.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"Hime? Hime!" Satoshi snarled when he heard Nina cry out and drop the phone. He hung up quickly and called an associate, speaking quickly in Japanese. "Mizu, kono bango o tsuiseki shi, watashi ni zahyo o okuru! Ima sugu!!*" He hung up the phone after giving his associate Nina's cell phone number, still running faster than he ever had before, trying to close the distance between him and his daughter's assailant.

((*Mizu, trace this number and send me the coordinates! Now!!))

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games