Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:34 pm
"It's inaccurate to say no one cares since I care very much about myself.", Kastel huffs angrily as she practically inhales the sandwich she had swiped. "And I couldn't care less about what your damn superiors want." Sparks were beginning to run along her hands again as what little control she had left on her temper quickly frays to the breaking point. "So why don't you do the world a favor and die!", the enraged thief snarls as she whips her gun back up and shoots, a peal of thunder sounding as an electrically charged bullet speeds off target, Kastel falling backwards at the unexpected force of the shot. She stares blankly as the bullet hits a building and causes a small explosion as it hits a gas line. "Uh... I meant to do that...?", she trails off shakily.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:29 pm
Raining Eri

Seth took notice of Helen's light attack and fired at the glowing tennis ball of light with his black gun, causing the orb to fizzle out, effectively killing the attack. "Nice try, maybe next time." Seth said coldly and began firing at Helen again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:38 pm
Evelin stood there thinking to herself and simply mumbled out, "What despair am I hiding?" She chuckled but slowly she burst into laughter as she looked at the giant lizard, "Your funnier than I thought. How, such a small brain for such a large pest." She wiped her tear from laughing so hard as she helped Kastel up and dusted her off. "Now now, never let your anger get the best of you." She smiled at the girl and turned to the lizard with a serious face. "I'll fight you seriously, just you and me. But you can't go running off when the going gets tough and now having anyone interfere unless you cry for help. Now, how does that sound to you? You beat me I'll go along with no struggles, but if I win, you leave me and my friend be at least for today, then you can try again another day. Deal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:47 pm
Demitri laughes. "Fine then." Demitri said cracking his knuckles. "This will end quickly."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:53 pm
Kastel grumbles as she picks up her gun which she had dropped when she had fallen over. "Are you trying to be my mother or something...?", she mutters to herself as she backs up a bit to give Evelin room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:09 pm
Helen rolled out of the way and behind a structure that was sticking out of the roof that lead down into the main part of the building.

"Those are some interesting powers you got there ,kid!" She called.

Raining Eri

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 pm
Demitri laughed. "Why would I want to your parent? Your just some dirty human street rat!" He began laughing madly  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 pm
"I was talking about her.", Kastel sighs, rolling her eyes.

((How did he hear her anyway? She was muttering and a good distance from him))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:31 pm
((i misread, and lets just say hes got good hearing i guess haha))

"Even so...your still a low life rat. and I after I beat your friend. I'm coming after you." He hissed. "You two act as if notihng is happening. Or your hiding your emotions."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm
((That works))

The thief raises an eyebrow at the lizard. "You certainly talk a lot, but I'm not seeing much action. I'm not acting like nothing is happening, I just want to be left alone. I'm a runner not a fighter, but I'll fight if push me.", she glares at him, barely managing to keep herself from sparking.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:51 pm
Demitri laughed louder. "So you ARE a rat!!!" He said as he put his hand out his head. "Oh daaaamn.....Coward's live for another day. But they all get cornered. Then They all get killed. Just like you will!" He hissed seirously. "Rats are vermin. Just like you...." He said coldly glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:35 pm
"A cornered rat with nothing to lose is the most dangerous kind.", Kastel responds with vicious grin. She shrugs as gestures towards Evelin, "But you'll be fighting her for the moment, so you'll just have to wait before this rat shows you it can take down an overgrown lizard." That said, she begins to inspect her gun for any damage her earlier surge of electricity may have caused.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:09 pm
Evelin felt a head ache manifesting from the useless bickering and the lizard yelling for no reason. Once again she took that as an advantage. He was far too busy yelling and glaring at Kastel, in fact the both probably didn't realize she had disappeared. When Kastel gestured toward Evelin, she was gone and was now stood behind him, her hammer coming down on the stupid lizards tail. "You sound and act like a child. Why not pay attention to the task at hand. Pray to your god I don't kill you and I show mercy." Her eyes became cold, with irritation now turned to anger. But of course she kept her wits about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:46 pm
Demitri's tail shot up and coiled itself and caught the hammer, The coil asorbing the shock reducing it to nothing. "You think I wasn't paying attention?" He hissed glaring at Evelin. "If thats what you think, then this will be over pretty quick!" His tail tightened around the hammer. "Tokage-Tokage Blast!" He said as a large purple blast fired from his mouth.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:51 pm
Kastel finishes her quick gun inspection and watches the fight silently, somewhat disappointed that her attempt at distracting the lizard wasn't as successful as she would have hoped. "What kind of name is Tokage-Tokage Blast anyway."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games