Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

((I've already found a way to wiggle Shadow out of it too! lolz ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:28 pm

((Fine with me as long as you're not trying to torture Zil~ XP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:26 pm

"Shadow? You mean 'her'?" Jian asked. "There's probably no telling what was taken then. Should I give Monica the identification code while you contact her and track her location?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 am

Seeing as Jian simply called her by her first name like when they collaborated after high school, Monica felt no need to address him with his title either as she normally did, simply replying, "No need. I know you guys are very careful with the authorization codes to the point that only you two know them. I respect that. So, Jian, if you would just come with me, let's fix the matter at hand. I'm sure the absolute leader will do what he needs to do. We don't have time to dawdle" There was no telling what more damage was done but hopefully, they could keep their files intact.

((OOC: Snuggy... I told you to be very afraid. And now the only thing that shall appease Aya is posting in the bar. Whachu do to Zil??!! JK JK! XP

Nope... I'm not changing my OOC until Snuggy sees this XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:56 am

(( mwhahahahaha! i am so evil! and i shall now post in the bar to save my own life ))

Jay laughed and pulled his hand away from the bullet hole, examaning the red liquid that was now caked across his palm.
"and i thought your face would be the only funny thing about you"
Stepping back Jay rapped his knuckles on the door. a few seconds later the thick metal barracade swung forwards, showing 3 officers dragging a think wooden chair into the cell. as Zil was strapped to the chair Jay took off his jacket and threw it towards one of the waiting officers, cocking his head towards the door telling them to leave "hang it up properly this time dumb dog" Kicking the cell door shut with the heel of his foot the sadistic officer rounded on Zil still smirking "so then lets see what we can find out about you hum?"

Saiyu grinned and pulled open the draw of the metal file cabanit, she couldn't believe her luck. They had just left the files unguarded....Ok....well it was behind several heavly locked doors...but it was still easyer then she thought.
Picking the last lock Saiyu chucked the thick metal safe guard behind her and yanked the draw open.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:05 pm

"Find out? Hmm... I'm a virgin but I love BDSM, I think your style is tacky and I ate sausage for breakfast. Fair enough?" Zil said, looking up at Jay.

((OOC: Hn? I haven't seen your post... BTW, Saiyu doesn't know what happened to Zil right? ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Damien was listening to what Monica and Jian were discussing. So Shadow has decided to play this kind of game, huh? Fine. She wasn't the only one skilled in computer espionage. He turned to Monica. "And how, may I ask, was this allowed to happen. I thought our files were absolutely safe. I even designed the protection myself. I expected competence from your officers. Shall I need to handle this myself?" he asked in a cool tone, but in a way that everyone knew to be afraid. He dropped his utensils and stood up. He was not amused at all.

"Well, staying here any longer isn't going to help. You head back to headquarters and I will head to the capital to discuss things and see if the federal government is willing to give us help in locating and rescuing Zl" Dustin said. He rubbed his hand slowly down his face. He could picture his brother Damien laughing at him now.

Dietrich was looking for something like a stun gun or another type of weapon that he could immobilize the guards with. Maybe there was something that wasn't confiscated. He had a few secret hiding spots.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Shadow pulled out her communicator and contacted Dustin. "I have the lost hawk's location. It's _(incert location here)_ . Hacked into their system and I'm sure I'll be contacted soon. I'll try to throw them off, but I'm not sure how well it would work. The Shadow's Fang, over and out."

The twins lowered their heads as Damien spoke. The hoped they wouldn't get yelled at in the middle of Damien's rage.

"That's a good point." Jian muttered "She would have to know all of the security codes and passwords. None of your men... happened to tell her did they?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:39 pm

"What am I talking about? It only takes one bad seed for her to know everything." Jian sighed.

"Um... sir..." Vincent muttered.

"What?" Jian asked darkly, turning towards the twins.

"Well, sir..." Vincent said, starting to loose his courage.

"You don't necessarily need a password if done right." Valkyrie said, coming in for her brother. "And it could be done so that it displayed the 'opening' message when it was actually shutting down. In that case, it could have been in place for a longer period of time then you think. Still, it doesn't make sense that any hacker would expose their presence like that."

"The program itself might possibly be a mimic program then an actual installed program in your database. Installing a virus tends to take too much time to install and are fairly easy to detect when watched, but a mimic program is a but different. It is an outside computer that acts as if it's part of your system, so it bypasses the firewall." Vincent went on.

"And instead of using a program to run a trial and error to find out the passwords on your computer, it could have made itself an admin and changed the program itself. That way, instead of discovering what your passwords are, it inserts new additional passwords that always work no matter how many times you change yours. That way, it would be undetectable." Valkyrie continued. "The problem is that mimic programs like that could take years and years to make, and can easily be outdated when your system is upgraded. That's why most hackers don't do it that way, but this sounds like an exception because of the intense security."

"I suppose if the hacker had a complete replica of the program your government used for your systems, the time it would take to pull this off would be a different story. All they would need was the start up identification code, which isn't too hard to find." Vincent reasoned. "Was your system made by an outside source?"

"Well... actually it was but..." Jian muttered, in thought.

"There's your answer." The twins finished, smiling.

"Have your programmers check the mainframe to see if they're right." Jian told Monica.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Damien looked over at the twins. They really did inherit his intelligence. "How do you know all this? I would like an explanation" he stated, raising an eyebrow. Those kids better have not been hacking into secret government information.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:54 pm

"Well, we read a few books on programming, viruses, and troubleshooting." Vincent said. "And I just remembered them talking about a bank company that had a similar problem. The people who made the program and installed it used that hacking method to fatten their wallets. The bank didn't find out until it was almost too late, and they nearly went bankrupt."

"We have some technical knowledge with computers, but not too much. Mostly theory. We built a small computer in our dorm with old scraps, but it only does simple physics calculations for our machines when we got tired of doing them by hand." Valkyrie said. "Programs take a long time to make, so we don't make them very often unless it is worth the time we put into making the program."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 am

Monica sighed and knowing the communications team had heard the conversation, she said, "Well?" and they started typing quickly to escape the famous wrath of a Ravenstone. As to what the absolute leader said, she replied, "Gracious leader, my men are but a small portion of the affected area. Basically, the hack is a full-scale infiltration of all headquarters government information. And moreover, I am not the head of intelligence nor am I in charge of the units there. I don't even know any of the codes. All I'm doing is help neutralize the situation. Please, do not take it out on me but the people who are in charge of those areas." She then heard the reply, "Affirmative. It is most probably a mimic program after all" She said before asking her team if they were able to retrieve the history at least in her division. She nodded, glad that their information was back. The problem now was the other divisions. Did they know how to retrieve their data? And most of all, do they back up as regularly as Monica's division?

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:57 am

When the twins heard Monica, the looked at each other and blinked, somewhat surprised that they were right. After all, they didn't know computers that well, and it was still a guess, even if it was a good and logical guess. They then looked back towards Damien, trying to give off their nervous-cute impression, like a child their age would do when they wanting to be praised.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:03 am

Damien rubbed his forehead with the palm of his white gloved hand. "Ah, this is giving me a headache. I think I need to straighten some things out mysefl" he said and headed down to his office. He didn't feel like eating desert anymore. No, 'David' would be giving someone a call.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:14 am

The twins watched as Damien left with slight disappointment, then stared at their own shoes nervously while giving occasional looks around the room. They felt awkward, and they didn't know what they should be doing.

Jian said nothing, feeling a bit bad about the poor relationship between the kids and Damien. After all, he had a strong family ties when he was growing up. Still, he forced himself to stop thinking about it in order to do what he must. Jian turned to Monica. "Will you still need me?" He asked Monica, but in such a way that implied that he needed to keep the kids with him.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games