Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:56 pm
"How about we head on down to the trainin' facility, so I can see what you can do? You want me to go easy on ya?" Draco was joking about the last remark he made. If there was one thing he didn't do in training, it was hold back. He always gave training everything he had, like it was a real battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Molly blushed but giggled. "I hope I'm not too heavy." she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:08 pm
"Your not heavy. Don't worry." Nicholas said to her as he carried her off to her apartment. They made it to her kitchen as Nicholas stood there still holding on to Molly. "We're here, but I don't want to let go of you..." He said, looking at her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm
Molly looked up at him and smiled. "I don't want you to let me go either." she said and kissed him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:15 pm
"Oh, don't you worry about me." Star said with a smirk. "I'm sure I'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Draco smirked again. "I was hopin' you'd say that. I hate havin' to hold back. If things get too outta control, I can heal ya." He turned to walk towards the training facility. "Come on. I'll lead ya there."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:23 pm
Star got up and followed, a little bounce in her step as she got excited about the idea of finally getting to train with a partner.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:24 pm
Nick kissed her back and smiled. "But what about the cookies? Can you make cookies while being held up in my arms?" He asked jokingly.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:30 pm
Molly laughed and shook her head. "Unfortunately I can't, but you can hug me from behind as I bake." she giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:31 pm
When they reached the training facility, Draco turned the lights on again, revealing the remains of the trashed training bots. "Whoops. Guess I forgot to clean up that little mess." He looked down to Star. "So, what do you think? Perfect for a good one-on-one, ain't it?" He flew over to the debris-littered battlefield. "C'mon, slowpoke!" he called teasingly.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:43 pm
"How about I help you get everything together, and then as we wait for the cookies to bake, we can snuggle together." He suggested, putting her down so they can get started. "Or do you want me to hug you while you bake?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:54 pm
"Not slow," Star said, laughing. She ran over, facing Cryogon. "Sorry if you get a little singed. But you know what they say about heat and kitchens and stuff."  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:03 pm
Draco laughed. "You got spunk. I like that. I like my version, though: 'If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the volcano. And if you can't stand the cold, don't mess with a Crystal Dragon." He then quietly muttered "Gul Jhank," causing the icy wrecking balls to form over his fists, again. "Now, we gonna rumble, or what?" He smiled, hoping for a good challenge from Star. Let's hope she's as good as she is cute...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:17 pm
Star concentrated her heat in her hands and lit them on fire. She took up a fighting stance, saying, "I'm waiting on you."  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:29 pm
"Let's do it, then!" Draco was going to start off strong, since he said he wasn't going to hold back. He spread his wings and his arms, then called out "Xarzith Kepesk!!" This caused an immensely cold wind to generate from his body, complete with snow and chunks of ice.

((That's Draconic for "Ice Storm," by the way.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games