Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 am
((I could have Snow pop in if that'll do any good. After all, fiyah's gone for a while, so I'd be waiting a long time if I don't have Snow do something.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:47 am
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

It became apparent that the electric boy wasn't going roll off just by being put sleep. Feng was taking too long to heal Brink. Further measure needed to be taken. Blink could end the boy's life and save everyone the trouble, but that was too extreme. There had to be another way; one that didn't involve anyone dying. Then, like an angel from above, an idea came. It was sloppy, but it was better than standing around like sheep waiting to be slaughtered. "Datascape, use a cryostasis containment on Coil!" Blink then leaped backwards towards Dreamer and the electric boy. The cybernetic swordsman flew gracefully over Coil's head. While in mid-air, Blink slapped the electric user on both of his ears. The pain should have been enough to release Dreamer from his grip.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(If you want to Tayuya. It'd be interesting to see what an older Snow can do. Also, the description of Coil that I read, was that he was restrained to the ground. If this isn't true, then say the word and I'll edit.)
(EDIT: That sound good?  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:37 pm
[~No Coil broke free of the restraints just a while ago. He's sort of hovering in the air with Dreamer in hand.]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 pm
(Damn it. I can't find this video from Uncharted that would clearly explain the whole clap on the ears bit with Clyde. For my sake Cookie, tell you've played Uncharted sweatdrop )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:17 pm
((You just boxed his ears, right?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:20 pm
(Yeah. It's suppose to stun. I'm also breaking my own rule of auto-hitting...Hey Cookie! You get a free shot on me! xd frick...)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:21 pm
((Getting your ears boxed hurts...))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:31 pm
(That is the exact point Minnta! XD Should Clyde instead tickle his chin?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:37 pm
Datascape had a few adjustments to be made to Blink's 'suggestion'. She deleted the lightning rods to make room for something new. Once Dreamer and Blink were out of the way she materialized a puddle of black goop underneath Coil. It stretched, trying to encase him and if it was successful it'll shape into a rubber box, trapping the lightning boy. From there Datascape planned to freeze the boy, at least this way he can't escape.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:41 pm
[~Kyle would have enjoyed that 3nodding ]

"what?" was all Kyle managed to say before having his ears boxed. He was left completely disoriented, his grip on Dremer loosened and he released her. He put his hands up to his head and tried regain his composure "damnit!" he yelled out, the electricity field around him started to surge?

"stop!" Kyle kept trying to fight back for control

the electricity suddenly stopped when Kyke was trapped in the goop, when it began to form into a box he began to panic and tried to jerk himself free.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:11 pm
Once encased, Datascape turned Blink. "This alone should hold him, sure you want to freeze him?" she asked, looking towards her work with pride. Even if he tried to punch his way out, he'll just be bounced back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:24 pm
Kyle struggled and squirmed in the box "damn what is this?" he hollered out, he tried to chage himself up but found it impossible. "they're all dead! When I get out they're all..." Kyle froze and his eyes rolled back, he fell to his knees and screamed

"enough!"

Kyle finally regained control, he was on his hands and knees panting, he felt like he had been drowning and finally managed to get fresh air.
Kyle looked around, everything was dark, there was nothing he could do for now but wait.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:28 pm
The wound he had sustained finally healed Brink pulled himself away from feng. While the flesh was fixed he still had little to no feeling in his limb but could once again move it so for a time he was happy. "This has gone on enough" Brink muttered walking towards delira slowly his focus more on her goons then her. He had been told of her powers so as long as he didn't look into her eyes he would be fine. Her goons tho were free game and another group of criminals that needed to be put in jail.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games