Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:31 pm
Yokies

On the computer, preferably with a mouse. You just point and click. Arglefumph does the best walkthroughs for them. The first one listed was the last one. So you can have a looksee.
Haha, it's funny how it does that. The worst thing is when it floats into your food! Gag.
Thanks. I've been looking up ways to save money. It's all about being frugal. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 pm
Clasela

Thank you for the link. c: I have a touch pad so it might be harder for me if it's best with a mouse lol.
Yeah, it's been in our food before. We're just kind of like.. well take it out and still eat it. XD I guess we just don't care as much haha.
I definitely need that kind of mentality haha. I'm terrible at saving. > w<;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 pm
Yokies

I think it will still be the same, I just love my mouse. xD
It doesn't bother me that much. I've seen worse things in my food. xD
It just takes practice and some research. You'd be surprised the things you find out just by looking.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:24 pm
Clasela

I used to really need a mouse but I've gotten real used to a touch pad haha.
I don't remember if I've seen worse things but I just tend not to care. If there was like a big bug in it then I'd probably not want it lol.
I guess I just have to get on the ball then. XD Practice does make perfect lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:34 am
Yokies

Omg. xD Did anyone wonder where you went off to? Haha.
My Charmander is finally a Charizard so I can change it now. Since I have Pokemon X my Charizard will change to the Blue/Black one. emotion_kirakira It's part Dragon!

Hm. I guess that does sound a bit weird. It's all dependent on the individual as well. Something you don't like could be good to someone else, so it's just whatever. TV is TV and not everything will appeal to us. xD We all have our special tastes~

It's alright to not really be into Halloween. xD I like the colors and overall style of Halloween, so I don't mind having an avi suited for it.
I know people also do it just to have someone to mess with. They like inviting someone in and putting their hopes up just to screw them over once they're finally in, which also happens in real life. :c

Thank you. emotion_kirakira

User Image User Image

Actually no... haha xD I guess people here are used to the hiatus thing. People come and go coz one way or the other, real life comes in the way.
      I know, and I'm also dying to have one crying Damn... how I wish it were available in the DS :p

That is true. I guess the generation nowadays are so used to watching anime that they just don't care or notice the difference between American and Japanese anime. Just goes to show that there's a new generation now, one that's very much different from mine.

I guess it's also because of the culture that we have. We've never really been into costumes or trick or treats. Our concept of Halloween deals with spending a day over prayer to your departed loved ones. Kind of like a general holiday to remember the dead, and not really about dressing up as ghoulies or witches. We've just recently started adopting the culture of dressing up you see.
      Yeah, bullies in short.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:44 am
Clasela

Haha~! Then you'll have to be quick! Exactly and why some people hate it, I'll never understand. It's a sign that the juice was actually made from oranges, not processed crap.
I know! One is a Pomeranian and the other is a Maltese-cross-Pomeranian. The pom makes them feral, I swear.
Neither do I anymore. I just to spend five dollars here and there to get monthly collectables and all of that, but now, the prices are so silly and the worlds economy isn't the best either.
Really? That's horrible, you think there would be some sort of system. It's funny how our country talks about adopting your ways. I really hope they don't...

User Image User Image

I guess it's the thought of running through the bottling process that makes it, well, processed. And maybe it's because manufacturers add sugar into it, so people think that it's too sweet.
      Cuties~! I like Pomeranian, they're just so cute and fluffy (my two weaknesses) whee Maybe it's in that certain family? I know of a friend who owned a Pomeranian and the baby's just a sweetie.
      I know what you mean. Somehow, the world's getting a lot more protective over their resources and thus increasing its prices. Why can't we be just friends? It'll be much simpler that way...
      I know... as Ron Weasly would say, it's bang out of order. But that's how it is. Really now, adopt our systems? Where are you from, if I may ask? And yeah, pray to God they don't. You have no idea how messed up we are.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:20 pm
Louisa Iris

I suppose so. You do tend to go offline for a while often, so maybe people have just assumed you'll be back when you have time. XD
I don't think it'd be as amazing if it were on the DS though. It's an incredible game graphics and processing wise, which wouldn't be capable on the DS.

I suppose the way I see it, the word "anime" is just for Japanese cartoons and people don't really realize that that's what they are. Anime is cool and all, but it's still a cartoon. It just isn't like western cartoons. Western ones don't really have a name because they're all pretty much the same. Not many western cartoons are really... well not comedies I guess. Even if they can get serious at times and have action, there is always comic relief and it more than likely takes up 80% of the cartoon in question, while in Japanese cartoons that qualify as "anime" comic relief comes in spurts, if at all. Though there is some "anime" that I'll always see as cartoons, which is the ones I grew up with on TV, like Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, stuff like that. xD

It's always interesting to see how different countries and cultures celebrate the same holidays. I guess our way of celebrating mainly revolves around business and being able to sell all this stuff in huge waves to make money. I mean hell candy companies make a killing during this time of year haha.
Stupid bullies. x_x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 pm
Louisa Iris

Mhm. They don't need to add sugar to it either. I know they want to make it last, but everyone knows fresh OJ needs to be consumed in a few days for freshness, unless frozen.
They're from different families. One likes to chew anything and the other is humping freak - humps anything.
I agree. Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't... It would be nice if everyone shares everything and no one had to worry about anything.
Some of them, but I cannot remember which. Australia. We have a new leader and he wants to solve our country's debt in a matter of years = loads of cutbacks and apparently it will cost mothers to have babies in hospitals 8k without drugs.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:50 pm
Yokies

I suppose so. You do tend to go offline for a while often, so maybe people have just assumed you'll be back when you have time. XD
I don't think it'd be as amazing if it were on the DS though. It's an incredible game graphics and processing wise, which wouldn't be capable on the DS.

I suppose the way I see it, the word "anime" is just for Japanese cartoons and people don't really realize that that's what they are. Anime is cool and all, but it's still a cartoon. It just isn't like western cartoons. Western ones don't really have a name because they're all pretty much the same. Not many western cartoons are really... well not comedies I guess. Even if they can get serious at times and have action, there is always comic relief and it more than likely takes up 80% of the cartoon in question, while in Japanese cartoons that qualify as "anime" comic relief comes in spurts, if at all. Though there is some "anime" that I'll always see as cartoons, which is the ones I grew up with on TV, like Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, stuff like that. xD

It's always interesting to see how different countries and cultures celebrate the same holidays. I guess our way of celebrating mainly revolves around business and being able to sell all this stuff in huge waves to make money. I mean hell candy companies make a killing during this time of year haha.
Stupid bullies. x_x

User Image User Image

Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess it's my new pattern now: vanish for a while then resurface from the dead rofl
      That's true. I have been seeing pictures of the game posted in FB and it really does look nice on 3D. 2D would have murdered the whole graphics of it.

Exactly!! That's what I was trying to say but I'm just too bonkers to express it. But yeah, Western cartoons are just that, cartoons. Whereas Anime can sometimes be considered as not cartoons. Although I might disagree with you about Pokemon. It is not a cartoon, but a way of life rofl

Hmmm... Haha, makes me think of starting a thread in the upcoming event on how we spend Halloween in our country, like the customs and all.
      Yeah, I know what you mean. It's starting to be like that here as well. Halloween is a dentist's nightmare xD
      Well, bullies were never really smart, were they? They're just insecure little gits that take out their frustration on others.

For the record, I LOVE YOUR AVI!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:03 pm
Clasela

User Image User Image

Mmm.... frozen OJ. Instant popsicle~! Well, if it's going to be sold in the grocery, it's kind of hard to consume it in just days. I mean, travel time, packaging, shelving... oh well, we can't have everything fresh can we? Unless we live in our own orchard.
      Hihi, cutie~!
      I don't know. It might sound so simple a question, but it's just so difficult to answer.
      Well, I can't really think of what's good about our systems that's adoptable by other countries right now.
      Ouch, that's gonna hurt both physically and financially. At least they're trying to do something to solve your debt crisis. We're still trying to solve what happened to our money.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 pm
Yokies

I used to really need a mouse but I've gotten real used to a touch pad haha.
I don't remember if I've seen worse things but I just tend not to care. If there was like a big bug in it then I'd probably not want it lol.
I guess I just have to get on the ball then. XD Practice does make perfect lol.

My fingers go all stiff when I use the mouse pad. It feels horrible! So are you interested in the games? 'Cause I can totally hook you up with some links. 3nodding
Try a fly in your gravy... A blow fly... It made me sick.
It sure does and I've found the cheaper things taste better. Like free meals do. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:12 pm
Louisa Iris

I don't think it's necessarily the dead. XD It's just the Gaia-less haha.
Yeah, the route they went was much better for the game. I don't think it would have been able to play as they wanted if they tried with 2D.

I guess it could be like that. XD Haha, I saw that Pokemon has already started their newest season. I didn't even keep up with Black and White lol.

That would be interesting, people could all share how they celebrate Halloween and the like.
I don't even want to know about all the kids coming in with bad cavities. XD
That's true, it's a good way of looking at it.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:15 pm
Louisa Iris

That would be my ultimate dream. Though my potted blueberry bush is slowly making berries, I'd love to have an orange tree. A fat orange tree. 3nodding
No, I've been hearing some bad news stories from all over the world. It makes me want to live on an island by myself under no one's command.
I like to believe, more jobs would solve our problem and when everyone has a job to support themselves/family, then they can raise tax. But no.
You still don't know what happened to your money? Geez.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 pm
Clasela

Really? I don't really feel that, but then again I do a lot of typing, my fingers aren't really still for very long. xD And sure! I'd like some links~
That's just not right. gonk How did it even get in there? Uuurg.
Free meals definitely taste better. It's like hell yes I didn't have to pay for this haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:21 pm
Yokies

I don't think it's necessarily the dead. XD It's just the Gaia-less haha.
Yeah, the route they went was much better for the game. I don't think it would have been able to play as they wanted if they tried with 2D.

I guess it could be like that. XD Haha, I saw that Pokemon has already started their newest season. I didn't even keep up with Black and White lol.

That would be interesting, people could all share how they celebrate Halloween and the like.
I don't even want to know about all the kids coming in with bad cavities. XD
That's true, it's a good way of looking at it.

User Image User Image

Hehe, it's almost the same here. Well, you rise from being dead in Gaia rofl
      Now, more than ever, I want on crying But I can't. My phone went bonkers on me today, so now they're talking about getting me a new one. They wouldn't hear me saying I'd prefer a 3DS instead.

Well, it would be quite difficult to keep up with the Black and White considering that it was just over a year ago that they released Black2/White2. They've got this thing for showing the new season in time with the new game. Did they leave the old season hanging?

Yep! Shall we start it? Coz I know I'll just be active there during weekends sweatdrop
      Kind of reminds me of Willie Wonka... he never really had a decent Halloween coz of his Dad.

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games