Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm
Liam took the stone. He took a moment before doing anything, mostly he was trying to build the nerve to even use the stone, so much could go wrong...
"Okay then..." He said, to held the stone tightly and began chanting the spell. He stopped, mist began to surround them like a living entity, a whispering voice could be heard.

'Priscilla...'

'Priscilla...'

it kept repeating. Liam kept trying to force the magic away but it was struggling.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:00 pm
Hector heard the voices calling her name bouncing around her head. She groaned as her head ached and it called her, wanting her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 pm
Liam tried to control the voices using his own magic, but it seemed to feed off of him "Hector, you have to fight it back..." He strained to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:43 pm
"A-ah..." She muttered, gripping her head as she felt her entire body covered in mist. It still would not let go, taking the form of a man and gripping her lovingly.

'Priscilla...'

'Priscilla...'

"Let go of me!" She demanded, but still it fought her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm
Liam couldn't see Hector anymore, the dark mist had surrounded him like a veil "Hector...fight..."

'shes mine!

He heard the voice yell out "what?!" He suddenly got knocked back. The magic had a mind of its own now, it wanted Liam away from it and Hector "leave her alone!" He yelled back, the pale stone beginning to shine as it came closer to absorbing the magic entirey.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 pm
Feeling the danger from the white stone, the mist pulled back and forced itself back into Priscilla, causing her to fall asleep. Her face was flushed as she breathed heavily, unable to wake up. Priscilla was suddenly coated with a powerful enchantment using her body and sleeping state as a shield. It was just like the story of sleeping beauty, but the only one able to stop the spell or the mist would be the caster or one related by blood to the caster.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 pm
Liam began dry heaving as the mist pulled away. His vision was blurred but he could have sworn he saw a figure standing there with him, it had bright red hair, he could have sworn he recognized him...
"Hector...Hector!" He saw her laying on the bed passed out, she wasn't responding. Liam knew what was happening and that aggrevated him further, he didn't know who the caster of the original spell was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:33 pm
Hector let out another small mumble as if she was still trying to resist before her breathing stabilized and the enchantment was complete.

After a moment, John gave a slight knock on the door. "Hector." John said, knocking on the door. "Are you awake?" He called, opening the door to see Liam and Hector. "What's going on?!" He demanded.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 pm
Liam jumped when he heard John, he turned to the man "this isn't what you think..." He said raising his hands up innocently. A light clicked in his head "wait a minute" he mumbled, he stepped up "John..you wouldn't happen to know anybody from Mithra...would you?" He asked hoping the was more then a slim chance he did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:48 pm
"What are you talking about? What happened?" John demanded, looking at Priscilla with alarm. He could feel the enchantment and he looked towards Liam with rage, but seeing his expression, he could feel he didn't do it. He swallowed his anger and forced himself to calm down. "How the hell would I know anyone from Mithra? Everyone I know I met today. Well, except for that weird doctor, but he's still at Ander's capital."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:58 pm
Liams eyes brightened "you...you do know someone?!" He said excitedly "John what is his name?!" He asked, although he didn't want to be rude he wanted to get Hector back, he was afraid of what was being done to her in the dream...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 pm
"Dr. Eviz. He was a strange fellow. He talked like a gentleman, but he made Hector uneasy. I didn't like him either. He had some weird habits, but somehow Hector managed to get him to act somewhat normal. Hector said he was from Mithra, which explained a lot of his behavior." John replied. "But I haven't seen him since the party. Chances are he is still in the capital or was sent to another base."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 pm
"Eviz..?" Liam repeated trying to remember when he had heard that name "I'll be back!" He hollered as he ran out of the room.
If they had resided anywhere in Mithra there would be one person who knew them.
He made it to the medics house "nana?" He called out.

"Lemon?" She said as she turned the corner "it's late, what are you doing?"

"Nana, I need your help. A boy name Eviz, where is his family?"

at the mention of the name the woman sighed "that poor child...his mother is in the hut near the ocean, it should be easy to spot..."

Liam ran off again, he began taking heavy breaths, he was already worn out. He looked across the beach, there was a single house there how strange. Liam knocked on the door, the response wasn't immediate but the door did open.

"Hello..?"

"hello miss...I'm sorry to ask but do you know a boy named Eviz?" The woman stared at Liam, lifeless. She finally nodded 'yes' Liam sighed thanking god this was it "I desperately need your help..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm
John said nothing, and he turned and looked down at Priscilla worried. He didn't know what had gotten into the prince, but he swore under his breath that if Eviz did anything to her, he would pay dearly.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 pm
Eviz kept tossing and turning in his sleep. The dream he was having was strange, as if someone else was controlling it. Everything around him was dark, he only saw a figure in front of him, it didn't move or speak, it only stared back at him...

Liam grout the woman back to Hector's quarters, getting past all the guard had been no easy task though "okay John, step away.." He said as the woman went up to Hector.

"Oh Eviz...what have you done..." She muttered as her eyes started to tear up "give me a moment..." She said as she regained her composure. She began to chant the spell, Liam activated the white stone.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games