Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:38 am
Kowsauni
Oi! Gimme back about tree fiddy (4) of dem dar haych pee's I get 4 temp haych pee's when I reduce an enemy to 0.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:05 pm
Kowsauni

Also, in addition to my post, can I be informed how badly hurt S9 is? There should be a visible difference between 'just bloodied' and 'barely hanging on and any attack will polish him off and if you use a daily attack power on him you're wasting it'. But if you disagree, feel free to deny my request.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:25 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

Also, in addition to my post, can I be informed how badly hurt S9 is? There should be a visible difference between 'just bloodied' and 'barely hanging on and any attack will polish him off and if you use a daily attack power on him you're wasting it'. But if you disagree, feel free to deny my request.

S9 looks just bloodied.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:12 am
AlphabetFish
((Accept the potion from Sylvia, then drink it. Word of DM tells me it's +2 to speed throughout the encounter!! I take my move, which is now 7, and end at JJ53.))

Potion of speed? In my day, if I wanted to go +2 speed, I'd have to Run across the battlefield, uphill, both ways! In the snow! scream  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:24 pm
Kowsauni
S5 moves away from the circle towards Ying while the rest of soldiers focus their attacks on Corsica, blasting her with radiant energy. Corsica stoically tries to absorb their attacks but now that Revenge is closer he can see the scorpion girl is bloodied.

Is the map accurate for this? It's the only guy in range, it's written that he very specifically left it but it looks like he's where he still was. Unless I'm misunderstanding, of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:53 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
S5 moves away from the circle towards Ying while the rest of soldiers focus their attacks on Corsica, blasting her with radiant energy. Corsica stoically tries to absorb their attacks but now that Revenge is closer he can see the scorpion girl is bloodied.

Is the map accurate for this? It's the only guy in range, it's written that he very specifically left it but it looks like he's where he still was. Unless I'm misunderstanding, of course.

Yeah, I forgot to move him. He should be over on RR16  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:09 pm
Kowsauni

With that answered, I know have another question for you (something I just thought of now).

Since the NPCs are of your creation, it's your decision, but if I gave Corsica my halberd, would her size+using a reach weapon enable her to strike 3 spaces away?

(I realize there's one within 2 of her; I'm considering options)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:32 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

With that answered, I know have another question for you (something I just thought of now).

Since the NPCs are of your creation, it's your decision, but if I gave Corsica my halberd, would her size+using a reach weapon enable her to strike 3 spaces away?

Oh, no one should be within two of her or they would have died a long time ago. I'll fix the map later tonight with the proper positions.

As for the halberd thing it wouldn't work as Corsica and and Ying are what I consider to be "taur" creatures, Their human halves are still medium size and thus use medium size weapons and have normal reach, Corsica's scorpion claws also have a melee reach of one. Her tail is the only part of her that has a reach of two and obviously cant hold the halberd.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:27 pm
Kowsauni
Her tail is the only part of her that has a reach of two and obviously cant hold the halberd.

Nothing a little sovereign glue wouldn't fix.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:59 pm
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

Oh, no one should be within two of her or they would have died a long time ago. I'll fix the map later tonight with the proper positions.

As for the halberd thing it wouldn't work as Corsica and and Ying are what I consider to be "taur" creatures, Their human halves are still medium size and thus use medium size weapons and have normal reach, Corsica's scorpion claws also have a melee reach of one. Her tail is the only part of her that has a reach of two and obviously cant hold the halberd.

Lances.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:38 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox

Alphabet and I are going on vacation tomorrow for a week so I wont be doing any updates during that time as I wont have access to my maps. I will do an update tonight to push it Kuori and Valac's turn. I am treating Ruin as if he is delaying his actionso he can come back and post his actions during my vacation if he wishes. However his initiative will be moved according to the rules of delayed actions. Otherwise he can just wait until his turn pops up again next round.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:22 am
Crap, ran out of time, didn't get around to editing the map. This game will be on hiatus until I get back on the 8th. Thanks for everyone's patience.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:38 am
I hope everyone has a good time!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:40 pm
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

SCN_ Grey_fox

Just letting everyone know I'm back from vacation and a post is up. It's Kuori's turn.  

Kowsauni
Crew

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:15 am
Posting my post here, as I will be starting a new job soon and don't want to hold up the group, again.

Quote:
”I am going to jump off in front of them, to be a roadblock. But, if you are up to it, I need you to take the reins and, hopefully, farther ahead should be a wagon with innocent people inside..." He didn't think he needed to be more descriptive of her target or what he wanted of her. Ruin would then turn to Petra, and with a smile. "For such a shy child, she has become very talkative."

Movement Action: Run Y,66

Current Status:
HP: 49/49 THP: 3
AC: 20
Fort: 17
Refl: 15
Will: 19

Healing surges 9/9
Action Point: 0

+7 Fire Resist
+2 vs OA
+5 vs Ranged Attacks over 5 squares away

Armor of Agathys: If an enemy that starts its turn adjacent to you takes 1d6 + Constitution modifier cold damage(plus bonus damage for being a Warlock power).

[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games