Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:05 pm
Hibiki said "wait, could I ask why you are here?" he asked Kiom'e  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:06 pm
(ill be back in a sec  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:06 pm
((whoopz must'ah skipped over that part sweatdrop ))
"You should make sure you're getting the information from the right people, not the ones who want to make their own truth." she said a little confused, "Who's this Fratenaia person you speak of, and why am I in relation?", she turned to Hibiki, "Because, the so called 'keepers-of-the-peace' here do a sucky job, and I am not one who sits back knowing there's a demon here in town and doesn't do anything, plus I'm the only demon I know of here...until you two came along," she continued. (last part was edited...)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:08 pm
((what part?))  

Allah The Eternal

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:12 pm
"IM not a demon," Zephyr said. "Im a Druman" Zephyr flipped his hair out of his face. "And i never said you and Fratunaia are related that is just who the man" said Zephyr  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:16 pm
"Keeper of the peace? what are you, a law enforcement officer?'  

Allah The Eternal

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:16 pm
((hehe like ur pantz. XP))

"I know you're not a full demon, yet through some weird change, you now are pretty much a half demon non-the-less. Who was this man you speak of anyway?" Kiom'e said really steamed now knowing someone's telling everyone where she live and that she's a demon, even more disturbing to her was that someone knew what her powers were, with her name..
{edit}
She turned to Hibiki, "No I'm not law enforcement, I just like to know what a demon's doing here in this small town,"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:19 pm
" He didnt tell me his name but he was tall and had a beard. He was in this city Mara by the sound of it."

{edit}
(dinner time. be back soon (im back and you didnt do anything)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:12 pm
((had to get off, will be on and off, ok maybe not again tonight.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:18 pm
"Well what are we doing standing here. Kiom'e will you help me fix this place up."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:40 pm
Kiom'e gives Zephyr a weird look of confusion. "I try to get you to leave this place, and I still have no clue why you came here, and yet you ask me to help you fix up this place? You know the law enforcement will be all over you to buy the place anyway because how are you going to hide the fix-ups from the locals?" Kiom'e said already hopeing he'll let her make a garden.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:58 pm
"Well i meant the secret sanctuary not the outside house so noone will know im here but if you would like you can fix up any rooms you find any way you like." Zephyr stared at her noticing she wanted to of course help.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:02 pm
Kiom'e smiled weakly, "Ok....do you know of a dark room? no light at all?" she said curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:11 pm
"Yeah that room we were just in. It is completely dark why do you want one like that?" Zephyr shuffled over to her and handed her the key.

(This woud make a great book.)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:16 pm
((yeash it would make a splendid book!!!))

"I have my reasons," she said as she took the key and went into the room, when she came out about 15min later the whole room was lit up with different color fire flowers all along the walls and in small patterns on the floor, not burning anything.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games