Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:44 pm
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Head towards, the mansion of all the members..."
"ok."larxene went to the mansion.

"Go to...the bar..."Xeggr passed out cold.
larxene went to the bar
larxene walked around the bar looking for the organzation memebers

Marluxia pops up and asks, "Can I get ya a-" Then he was interupted to see Xeggr on Larxene's shoulder. "Ooooooh, that doesn't look to well..."
"i need help making him well again so help now"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:50 pm
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

larxene went to the bar

Marluxia pops up and asks, "Can I get ya a-" Then he was interupted to see Xeggr on Larxene's shoulder. "Ooooooh, that doesn't look to well..."

Marluxia looked at the boy over her shouder. He looked weak and had a grip over his chest. "Hmm....he seems to be fading..."  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:56 pm
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

larxene went to the bar

Marluxia looked at the boy over her shouder. He looked weak and had a grip over his chest. "Hmm....he seems to be fading..."
"what?" larxene lays him on the ground"but how?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:08 pm
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku

"He must have too much stress on him. I wonder on what's on his mind..." He looked at Xeggr in the face. He was moaning of pain. "Yeah, he's got it bad."  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:15 pm
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku

"He must have too much stress on him. I wonder on what's on his mind..." He looked at Xeggr in the face. He was moaning of pain. "Yeah, he's got it bad."
"zexion can look in minds so where is he?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:16 pm
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku

"Not sure. You wanna look for him while I stay with this kid?"  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:18 pm
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku
FallenLight262
BerryRikku

"Not sure. You wanna look for him while I stay with this kid?"
"ok" larxene ran around and looked for zexion"zexion where are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:23 pm
"Oh. Well, thanks for the help." She sighed. "Saix and I were good friends, but why would he suddenly do something like that?" Ah, this is painful.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:34 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
"Oh. Well, thanks for the help." She sighed. "Saix and I were good friends, but why would he suddenly do something like that?" Ah, this is painful.

"Maybe he was jelious. You have a heart correct?" He continued to stitch.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:39 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku laughed nervously, even if it DID hurt. "Ya, I didn't think about that.. Which reminds me, how bad do you want a heart? I'll help you, no matter the cost, because you've saved my life a few times before."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:42 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku laughed nervously, even if it DID hurt. "Ya, I didn't think about that.. Which reminds me, how bad do you want a heart? I'll help you, no matter the cost, because you've saved my life a few times before."

"All I need right now," He finished up and tied it and reached down to her face and kissed her cheek. "Is you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:49 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"All I need right now," He finished up and tied it and reached down to her face and kissed her cheek. "Is you..."

Deruku wrapped her arms around Zexion's neck, and gave him a peck on the lips. "Me too.."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:55 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Deruku wrapped her arms around Zexion's neck, and gave him a peck on the lips. "Me too.."

Zexion smiled and then back away. "Now, I bet your back feels really warm and painful, but with the fan on, it might help." Zexion turned he fan on and placed the pils by her bed side. "Take two of these a day. It's helps the pain of the wound. There might be some side affects from the meds, but it will help." Zexion also put a trashcan on the ground next to her. "I think you might know for what that's for." He smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:00 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion smiled and then back away. "Now, I bet your back feels really warm and painful, but with the fan on, it might help." Zexion turned he fan on and placed the pils by her bed side. "Take two of these a day. It's helps the pain of the wound. There might be some side affects from the meds, but it will help." Zexion also put a trashcan on the ground next to her. "I think you might know for what that's for." He smiled a little.

"Oh.. Ya, thanks.." She smile slightly, and looked over at the bottle of pills. Deruku lay down and pulled the blankets up, then closed her eyes. "If you need help getting a heart, I'll help anytime, 'kay?"  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:06 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Oh.. Ya, thanks.." She smile slightly, and looked over at the bottle of pills. Deruku lay down and pulled the blankets up, then closed her eyes. "If you need help getting a heart, I'll help anytime, 'kay?"

Zexion moved her hair that was in her way of her face. "Alright, I'll do so." Zexion got up and headed for the door. "Goodnight."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games