Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:25 am
"All the time. Trust what you saw was nothing." He tapped a button on the side of the house, making the front door open. He walked in and up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:27 pm
"Really? It's nothing in comparrison to what? Like... I dunno tell me something amazing." She says to him, following a little ways behind. "What does she own that is competely amazing to someone like me? That could be alot of things."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:47 pm
"Just...come with me." He grabbed Ty's hand and pulled her to his room. He closed the door and looked at her. "Ayu doesn't know....and she can't....she would kill me..literally." He walked to another door and opened it, walking into an ajointing room. A man was sitting on the bed, drawing a still life. He looked up and smiled.

He had jet black hair and lip peircing. He had on a black turtle neck and it clung to his body, showing how muscular he was, but not to muscular. He had trip pants on and black and white vans. He stood up and when he walked the chains chimed alittle. "Hey there." He smiled, his jet black hair over on eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:28 pm
She blushes when Masaru grabs her hand, but she doesn't pull away, in fact she squeezes his hand and lets herself be led. When they enter the back room she nods and mumbles "Hullo".

She blushes at meeting a new person so unexpectedly. Ty blushes more when she realizes that she is meeting someone and is still holding Masaru's hand. She turns her head towards Masaru "I thought I said something of hers..." Suddenly she grins and turns back to the new male "I'm Tiger."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:40 pm
Masaru lets Ty's hand go, smiling.

The man smiled nodded. "I know. Names Kyo." He shakes Ty's hand. His skin was cold, with a strong grip. His smile was bright and really white. "Masaru has told me all 'bout you, Mia, and Marcus. I can't go out while Ayu is here or she would have a heart attack." He sighed, shaking his head. "You can't tell Ayu anything. Or Mia and Marcus." He growled and it was deep and very frighting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:52 pm
Ty's hair quickly shortens and stands on end and she looks like she would hiss at him, like an animal. She manages not to let her instincts take over as she forces herself to talk, unable to hide the return growl in her voice. "I won't say a word." She looks at his picture and her hair changes back as she calms down. "What are you working on."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:02 pm
"nothing really." He walked over to the picture and picked it up, looking at it before giving it to Ty. "Ayu and I met at an Art convention. She was the best artist I have seen in forever." He sighed smiling. He gave her a picture of him and her at an art convention. "I haven't seen her in 7 years. She thinks I'm dead. That was actually a clone but they burned my files..." He sighed, his perfect face full of sorrow. He sat on the bed and put his head in his hands.

Masaru sighed. "Come on Ty. Nice to see you Kyo." He walked out of the room, closing the door and when he opened his door to the hall, Ayu was standing outside the door.

"Where have you been?" She growled then smiled, looking at Ty. "I'm sorry. Can I have a word with Masaru." She pushed Masaru into his room and slammed the door, locking Ty out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:07 pm
Tiger stands stunned for a minute before she realizes what just happened. "Oh $#!*. That was..." She looks at the room, then quickly puts her head down and plays out her appearance as if she was bored. Ty wanders around the house attempting to find her room.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:39 pm
"How come you didn't tell me?!" Ayu growled, her eyes full of tears. "For 7 years?!"

Masaru backed up against a wall scared. "Calm down Ayu."

Kyo came out of his room and looked at Ayu. "She found out..."

"Yeah no duh." Masaru growled and Kyo laughed.

Ayu looked at Kyo and hugged him, her face in his chest. "Why didn't you tell me? You could have ended the pain long ago." She cried.

Kyo hugged her and sighed. "I hate it when you cry please stop."

Ayu stopped and sat on Masaru's bed. Waiting to hear an awnser.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:52 pm
Tiger winces when she starts to hear the noise and turns her ears into human ones so that they could have their privacy. Oh dear... What if she thinks that I knew? She wouldn't... Her thoughts whirl around in her head like this for some time. Even when she enters the kitchen and starts eating soda crackers she keeps thinking about it.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:13 am
Ayu came out of the room, wiping away tears. She walked down the stairs and saw Ty. "Hey...." She sat at the table and put her head on the table.

Kyo sat on Masaru's bed and Masaru paced the room. "What are we going to do?"

"Don't ask me....she won't accept it because she saw me dead." Kyo growled and sighed, his head in his hands again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:02 pm
Tiger looks at her, offering the cracker to her. "You okay?" She says. "I won't say anything if someone tells me to keep a secret." She looks concerned.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:25 pm
Ayu smiled, sitting up. "i'm fine...just...I say him dead!...I'm confused." She sighed and looked up the stairs to the room.

Kyo came down the stairs and looked at her, he looked away walking outside to see the dogs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:37 am
"I said I wouldn't tell, and it isn't my place to do so... He will explain in time." She says, grinning sadly for Ayu. "It will make sense eventually."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:35 pm
"NO clue." She sighed.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items