Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:42 pm
Nakhti turned his head to the person in question and took a deep inhale. The scent was faintly familiar but he could not pick it out. All he could tell was it was definately a female talking to him.

"It was nothing...."

Nakhti placed his free hand on his abs where the arrow hit him.

"Next time I think about asking to join a groupe i'll think of a better way of making an intro..... and i still need to ask if i can join the group anyways."

The last part was said on a half groan half laugh. The jail came closer and was now clearly in view. Nakhti shifted the boy on his shoulder.

"Kid we are here so get comfy. I have a feeling that you are gonna be here a while."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:20 pm
Ayu caught up with Tiger with a fast walk. "Buenos Noches amigos! So What is your name?" She looked at Nahkti and smiled, her bow on her back.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:45 am
Tiger grins at Ayu through the cloth, not caring if it can't be seen. "I didn't get that yet... But he wants to join us." she says as she stops and re-adjusts her disguise, accidentaly letting her ear out, but quickly turning it into a human ear. Ty picks up her criminal and walks a little faster to catch up. "Sorry, 'bout that. We could use some sword skills... It is easier than running." She mentions quietly to Ayu, but knows that the new person can hear them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:06 pm
Ayu nodded taking off the crystal. Her black hair turned blue and her normal clothes appeared. "Glad to be normal again." She sighed.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:49 pm
"Hmm, they all left." Mia shrugged. Then Dr. Dracomorrus walked into the room. "Well, starting where we left off..." He showed Mia the piece of paper again. "I translated a bit more of the tablet right before you came into our room. So I have come to understand what it is saying better. I have now come to believe that these locations aren't guesses of where the sacred orb lies. They are the locations of other sacred shrines that are key to opening the door to the shrine. I'll try to translate the rest of it by tomorrow so try to meet us outside of the inn by what was the time? 7:00 I think." The Dr walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Mia looked around. There was a few drops of blood by the door from Nakhti when he got hit by the arrow. Then there was that massive blood puddle which was partly covered by the dead body. "Great, now I'm going to be scared to go to sleep in here."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:33 pm
Nakhti Chaos looked at Ayu.

"I call myself Nakhti Chaos. Otherwise I have no name."

Nakhti opened and held open the doors for the wemon to walk through.

"I have no memory before three years ago. People say I look 19 so I guess I'm 19."

Nakhti called into the building.

"Hey gaurds! I'm a sword for hire from the inn down the street. We got two crooks here to be imprisoned. We also need 4 of you guys. Two to get an old man who needs imprisoned too and two more to remove a corpse!"

((If you guys want to control the gaurds a little please do xD.))  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:17 pm
The Gaurds shiffled in and took the crooks. Another 4 walked out of the door to the Inn, bring the man back and buring the corpes.

Ayu nodded. "Names Ayu unless you know that. Elven Commander of the Wood Elves. Nice to meet you Nakhti." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:35 pm
(AAAH! That reminds me! I completely forgot about Hector!)

Hector watched as some local police hauled two bodies out the door. But one was dead. Hector was keeping all the ruby villagers and Marcus company. Then he saw Mia walk down the steps after the police man.

Mia stopped at the bottom of the steps. "Well at least the body is gone. But now I have to mop up the floor." Hector came up to Mia while looking out the door. "So what happened now?" Mia placed a hand behind her head and looked up at the ceiling. "Well, uh, hehe, about that..apparently, some thieves got into my room while I was out of it and um, the hired help in this inn took care of them along with Ayu and Ty's help. But Ayu killed the lady so now there's only 3 crooks I think." Mia thought about what she said. Now that she thought about it, 'hired help', didn't sound very nice for a mercenary. It sounded kind of low so Mia had wished she had called him something different.  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:55 am
Nakhti looked at Ayu.

"Ayu, rumor has it you tread lighter than the rustle of a leaf and when you draw your bow your foe's defeat is only a matter of time."

Nakhti looked at tiger.

"Yes fighting is easier than running.... though from the look of your group I figure you'd need someone to help take on the other blades. Just from observation it seems the majority of your group can only attack from a range."

Nakhti began to walk back to the inn pausing only for a second to say.

"Oh yes and Ayu, thank you for the healing."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Ayu bowed. "Elves are know but I'm the best. I'm a weapons master at home...know every weapon and how to use it." She smiled. "You're welcome."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:31 pm
She crosses her arms and glares at him through her cloth. "Well, the associate is going to check on the others. See you in a bit." She says as she starts to walk the wrong way. Ty turns around a corner so he can't see and changes into a cat and runs through the shadows and to their rooms. She jumps in through the window and settles on the bed. Tiger lies, staring at the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:26 am
Nakhti watched as the one female whom did not give her name ran off and from her scent she seemed angered. Till the day I die I will never understand wemon and what pisses em off. Looking over his shoulder Nakhti spoke to Ayu.

"If you see the owner tell him I'm keeping a lookout outside for anymore intruders. You see with the thiefs down there is no more danger tonight and thanks to crappy service I got no rest before duty..... can you do that for m please? Thank you."

And with that Nakhti began to change even though pain racked his body everytime he changed he kept a straight face. As his clothes and items seemingly vanished into thin air. He shrank and went to all fours with audiable popping noises as bones and muscles changed and relocated. With a final loud pop of bone relocateing Nakhti was a cat. With a purr he nuzzled Ayu's leg once then ran off into the in. Jumping in through the broken window and heading to his open room Nakhti sauntered in and jumped onto his pillow. Snuggleing down in seconds he passed out exhausted from being awake for near two days and being shot. If the owner bugs me in this form I'll hurt him something feirce.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:59 pm
Ayu nodded. "Okie dokie." She walked inside, calling for the manager.

"WHat now?....oh hello." He smiled and lust smile at Ayu in a sicking way.

Ayu rolled her eyes. "I'm not interested...Nakhati is outside looking out for more intruders."

"Oh....." His smile faded, then came back. "What about you?" He touched Ayu's hair.

Ayu took his finger and bent it back, breaking it with a crack. "Try it again and it is your whole body next time." She growled, walking up stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:34 pm
Tiger slides back into the shape of a human breifly as she takes off her outfit revealing her normal shorts and shirt. She stretches out on the bed breifly then gets up, earning a head-rush. "Uff... Wonder what's going on down stairs." She sits, slouched with her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. Ty releases her ears and they fall down and twitch a few times as her tail swishes along the top of her bed.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:18 pm
Mia went downstairs to get a mop when she saw Ayu breaking the managers fingers. Tch. Not my problem. He probably did something to anger her.

Mia waved at Ayu and smiled. She turned to the manager who was holding his hand and crying. Mia sighed. "Um, excuse me? Where is your mop?" The manager looked up at Mia and put his hand out to Mia. Mia sighed again.

"Fine, I'm only going to help you because you're crying." Mia took out a bandage from her pocket and wrapped it around the man's fingers. The man rubbed his fingers while sobbing and Mia slapped his arm. "Don't touch them! Now where's the mop?" The manager sobbed and glared at her but he pointed to a storage closet. Mia walked to it and found a mop and a bucket inside. "Thank you." Mia filled the bucket with water and started mopping up the blood in her room.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games