Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:27 pm
Tassa stared down angrily at the caught blades. She knew she'd have to do something a little suicidal and maybe just maybe smart. Reckless... but at least she'd have the chance of a good surprise. Tassa took a second to think, she knew that the wolf, whatever his name was wanted to play for a bit before getting serious... So she needed to pretend she was stupid, crazy and a little arragant. Too cofident, so he would underestimate her.

Pouting sadly she replied with a hint of sarcasim in her voice. "You expect me to tremble before that move?" She laughed before acting swiftly.

Tassa dropped her whip giving her one hand to quickly grab a dagger from her left boot, and turn in towards the wolf. Her body twisting until the sword came free, so as she spun, she made a quick stabbing motion towards his arm. Before rolling away. The move was suicidal in many cases, but because it normally came with a shock it always seemed to work.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:04 pm
blackmagic5
MsDevin92
blackmagic5
Jack looked at her."are you sure?"He asked surprised by what she said.He looked into her eyes and seeing that she was serious."ok..Hop on to my back...I'll take you there..but you can't get invovled in the battle."

"Yes. I'm sure. There's nothing I want more than to stop this war."
Sequoia held up a hand. "It's fine, I can walk- Wait. Give me a moment to run home and get some supplies quick...And there's something I need to do."
She ducked into the general store and, with half of her gold, bought as much food as she could. She'd save the other half for later.
Then, with a sigh, she headed for Nneka's house and left a note.

Dear Nneka

You were right. War is an evil thing. And that's why I'm going out to stop it. I've met someone who says they can take me to the Werecat and Werewolf Queens...If we try, maybe we can restore peace...
Thank you, and all the centaurs, for everything that you've done for me. I will always think of you, my family, wherever I go.

Sequoia

Aspen, Nyaid, and Lily were waiting at the door, mewling kindly. She pet them each before turning to Jack.
"Let's go."
"Very well.."Jack turned and began walking into the forest.He walked faster but going slow enough for Sequioa to keep up with him.i hope Tasa is doing fine aginist that wolf..Jack sighed and moved on."So those Centaurs are your family?Your lucky....I had a family but they were scared of me becuase of my powers..."

Sequoia looked at him caringly.
"...My family's scared for me because of my powers," she murmured.
And then she remembered.
"N- Oh, no! My family! The other centaurs! They went to stop the fight between the Werecat Queen and Rasconsa!"  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:24 pm
jack froze"they did?they'll be killed!We need to beat them to the fight!"jack said getting ready to run."Hop on...if you ride on my back...we'll make it there alot faster."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:46 am
blackmagic5
jack froze"they did?they'll be killed!We need to beat them to the fight!"jack said getting ready to run."Hop on...if you ride on my back...we'll make it there alot faster."

Sequoia nodded and did so. Aspen perched on one of her shoulders, Nyaid perched on the other, and Lily (perhaps sensing it was unwise to ride on her head at the speed they would be going) dug her claws into Sequoia's pack.
Everyone...please hold on... she thought, nodding to Jack to go.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Woods18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:47 am
Lady_Mac
Tassa stared down angrily at the caught blades. She knew she'd have to do something a little suicidal and maybe just maybe smart. Reckless... but at least she'd have the chance of a good surprise. Tassa took a second to think, she knew that the wolf, whatever his name was wanted to play for a bit before getting serious... So she needed to pretend she was stupid, crazy and a little arragant. Too cofident, so he would underestimate her.

Pouting sadly she replied with a hint of sarcasim in her voice. "You expect me to tremble before that move?" She laughed before acting swiftly.

Tassa dropped her whip giving her one hand to quickly grab a dagger from her left boot, and turn in towards the wolf. Her body twisting until the sword came free, so as she spun, she made a quick stabbing motion towards his arm. Before rolling away. The move was suicidal in many cases, but because it normally came with a shock it always seemed to work.

As Tassa had twisted away Rasconsa had brought his hatchet down across what would have been her center line, he hadnt seen if he scored a hit but knew that she had. He glanced at his left arm, there was a cut at the top of it. He had been lucky, he had managed to pull most of his body out way of attack, if he hadnt, then the cut would have been a lot deeper and probably would have left him with only one good arm.

As the blood started to run down his arm and drip off the end of his claws he merely smiled. "Congratulations, your the first Cat to have made contact with my body in 2 years, shame its only a scratch, but at least ill have something to help me tell the story of how i killed the Queen of the Werecats."

With that he charged Tassa again, quickly closing the gap between them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:31 am
MsDevin92
blackmagic5

Sequoia nodded and did so. Aspen perched on one of her shoulders, Nyaid perched on the other, and Lily (perhaps sensing it was unwise to ride on her head at the speed they would be going) dug her claws into Sequoia's pack.
Everyone...please hold on... she thought, nodding to Jack to go.
Jack sprinted off speeding through the forest."how far do you think it is?"Jack asked looking at the trees flying past.Jck sniffed the air."well I think we found the Cetuars....I can smell them."He said turning and heading towards the smell.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:23 pm
Mityl watched grinning everytime Tassa made a move. she roared every time the white wolf tried to strike. she screamed in rage as Tassa made a suicidal move. on several occassions she almost slipped her skin into lion form in her excitement. she beat the ground with her fists as she slipped back into her tricksy wight form.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 pm
Tassa turned only for a second to look at Mityl. The hatchet had made a small cut but she wasn't complaining. Compared to some of her wounds from battles. It was nothing. "A want you to remember, if this gets ugly. Run, I want you to lead my people. And search for Sha and Keely!"

With that, Tassa was back in the battle, she went to move but felt herself get bowled over. Rolling away, she stood, a little breathless but other then that fine. "You quick white wolf. But sadly, no one will get to hear your battle stories, except for the worms!"

Whipping blood away from her lip, Tassa lunged headfirst into his chest tackling him, with her dagger, and making wild slashing movements with whatever she could find. Quickly, Tassa sumersaulted over his head to land on her hands and feet before pushing herself back up. She was double check for damages her little stunt had caused her later. She may be smaller but no one was as fast or as unpredicatble then an angry Tassa.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Woods18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:35 am
Rasconsa was enjoying himself, it had been a long time since he had had a proper fight, it was a shame that it would have to end.

Tassa little attack had been brave but had accomplished nothing, each of the slashes had met nothing but air or his dagger. She was fast but she was reckless. He would show her how it was done.

Watching as she jumped into the air, he readied himself and as she landed he charged her, turning his hatchet over in his hand he swiped at her, catching her full on in the stomach, but only with the back edge.

"I couldve killed you, Tassa Van Valiant. Your a great warrior, you dont fear death and that is what makes you so strong, but you should at least give it a thought, because its moment like that which which will bring you to your death." Taking up a readied stance infront of Tassa he simply said "Now, lets try again shall we? But i want you to know, the next opening you give me, will be the last mistake you ever make."

He smiled at his opponent, he wasnt ready for this to end yet, it would be many years before he would have another fight this good, if ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:07 am
Tassa didn't show fear nor did she clench the open wound to her stomach, instead she smiled. She had never had such a great fight before, and the adrenaline pumped through her viens quickly and energeticly, acting as a static spark. Tassa had done what was needed, she got him serious... She also made him believe her to be reckless a fool... She bent down to pick up her whip, and tossed the dagger, she always hated fighting with the dagger, but the whip was one thing no one could take away from her.

"A great warrior fears nothing. Thinking in a fight causes faulters and trips. I know the rules White Wolf. However I still don't know your name." She paused. "It doesn't really matter though does it."

She jumped this time making a dodge to the right and spinning to avoid any blade. Tassa wouldn't let him get in her defences. She fiented with her whip this time and her sword, giving her time to lash out with her foot, kicking him in the knee. Just as quickly she brought her whip up and then down again across his neck and shoulders, and down his chest. Opening up large welts and cuts. Quickly before he could counter attack, she leaped away, letting her tail catch on a branch so she could twist her self away.

Standing Tassa smiled. Her yellow eyes watching for his next move. "White wolf, you underestimated my true skill... Didn't you, or else you wouldn't have let a cat that close. Think you can handle me is it?" She began circling him, and let out a lionesses roar, not as strong as it would have been had she stayed in lioness form. She crack her whip. "Have you come to see death as well? I have never let a wolf live this long... but your right, this battle has been the best of too many. And that's why I want peace. Too many battles. We can't even remember why anymore, except to avenge our fallen. When does it end white wolf? When will the blood stop tainting our rivers. When will the bodies finally blow away into dust, letting the flowers and trees regrow in their place. Can you tell me how this war will ever end?" She whiped away the blood from her mouth and nose, letting her yellow eyes bore into his own.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Woods18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:38 am
"Your a born fighter, Tassa Van Valiant, ill give you that" Rasconsa nodded approvingly as he admired the damage her whip her done. "And a fine silver tongue, worthy of your high court, but that wont do you any good here. You'll never sell the idea of peace to me cat. Iv been fighting this war for more years than you've been in this world. War is all iv know, its my life and it'll be end, but thats the fun, you don't know where, or who is going to be there to put in that final blow." he emphasized the last word with a swing of his hatchet. "Is this that final moment? Are you the one thats going to bring about my end? Well your majesty? Are you going to be the one to kill Rasconsa?" He spread his arms wide and cocked his head questioningly.

As he stood there with his arms open he turned his dagger over in his hand, and as he started to lower them again, he moved. With the slightest of body movement he sent the knife hurtling towards Tassa and chased after it drawing his second dagger and wielding his hatchet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:39 pm
Sequoia clutched at her rapidly-beating heart. Sure, Jack had picked up the scent, but they were drawing closer to the scene of the fight, and the centaurs had been ahead of them...
She felt her shoulders shaking, and try as she might, tears began to well up in her eyes.

...We're not going to make it in time...  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:14 pm
Jack kept running."How far are they?"He asked himself.he sighed as he looked up at sequoia."hey...we'll make it..don't worry....now what I'm going to do you must relax...."He said as hi eyes glowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:49 pm
Sequoia frowned. How was relaxing possible at a time like this? Her family was in danger...
She closed her eyes, mentally telling herself that everything would turn out for the best.
It's okay. Nneka and the others will be okay. You'll find them before anything goes wrong, and even if they do reach the fight before you, they're strong, and they can handle themselves until you arrive. It's okay.
She repeated the chant to herself, over and over, as though burning it in her skull. Slowly, her muscles loosened, her breathing slowed...
It's okay.
But that's when she heard the scream.
She pitched back in alarm, nearly falling off of Jack's back.
"NNEKA!"  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:02 pm
srry for joining so late

Gaian Name: gardeford
Character Name: evan descent
Side: for hire
Creature: darkness dragoon,lvl 10 blood demon
Magic: the akaporan magic network(ask about it)
Weapons: dragoon:seesaw(a black sword with a curved saw for a blade)greiver head cannon(giant cannon)blood demon lvl 1-3: 10 ft tall, claws, head tail. lvl 4-6:20 ft, teeth, two head tails. lvl 7-9: 30 ft, 3 head tails. lvl 10(unstable):grows to size of target,invulnerable(only lvl 10),reverse block(someone punches him, it reverses and blows their arm off)
Personality: shy, only appears when needed.(pm me if theres a war/big battle
Appearance: pitch black eyes sharp features
History: unknown
Family: orphan
Home: anywhere  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items