Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:56 am
(( Oi vey New Years was nuts...... User Image Hope everyone had a good one ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 am
((I'm still not recovered... I think I broke myself sweatdrop ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 am
{{I gained 2 levels in Everquest! *has no social life* emo }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 am
(( lol xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 am
*walks a familiar path to a familiar door
to a place that she once called home
once before* User Image
*pressed the large bar door
and steps a foot on that bar floor*
This really is the only place to lay low...
I hope the mistress won't mind so. User Image

*with high hope the odd-eyed woman heads to Psy's office
removing the fan from her face, she tries her iris*
*With success the shelf moves like so many times before
and she follows the path to the chamber's core*
*Finding a room with a door embellished in black
pulling out a golden key
when she inserted it into the lock it changed that*
*slipping into the room that was still adorned
she closes the door behind her and locks it once more*

((I am back-ish..
I am also possibly broken..
we'll see if I recover or need more attention))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:00 pm
*ready for a night of lounging, he settles onto the newly made bed, laying on his stomach, and pulls out the laptop his dear husband recently got him, having been a bit more generous with his money after their successful heist whee It takes a bit of fiddling with it before he remembers how to check his email, at which point he finds the message Psy sent him a little over a week ago among other emails regarding the Wonderland Project. He feels a bit embarrassed that he had not checked or responded to any of them sooner and this time didn't have the excuses of Tes hiding his phone or hogging the computer to use*

Gi ussta sweatdrop

Email from Ryzan to Psyzapp
Vendui' jabbress~

We cannot thank you enough for recommending a stylist. We will be sure to contact Gunter as soon as possible to try to make arrangements for him and his staff so that filming may resume.

Quortek has chosen a rather large studio for the majority of the filming just outside of upper GGG and it has just been confirmed that it will be available for us to use. He felt a mzild isolated location reduced the likelihood of unwanted visitors and outside noise, and the price for renting it was seemingly reasonable, especially compared to some of the smaller ones within the city. Orders to deliver your trailer there will be sent out shortly and you should be able to conduct your inspection on it at that time. I have included the address of the studio if you wish to inspect that as well before we start filming there. If I do naut have the opportunity to do so, Kyle should be able to inform you as soon as your trailer arrives.

Regarding the script, my dear m'ranndii has apparently planned for this movie to rely heavily on improvisation as he feels the reactions will be far mzild genuine and thus have a greater emotional impact in the film. He will give basic guidance, jhal there are no plans at this time for there to be a full script. If this method proves troublesome or some actors seem to be lacking such a talent, then scripts will be drafted for those who absolutely need it. For now if you wish to practice, you could train your improvisation skills by doing mock scenes with your fellow actors.

Weekends seem to be the best time if you wish to schedule another afternoon of tea or some other kind of get together. Quortek and I have been rather... otherwise occupied as of late sweatdrop , jhal, I will try to get us back to working far mzild diligently on this movie assignment you have given us.

-R'zn

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:40 pm
*goes into the bedroom to retrieve some pants since it's actually kind of chilly sweatdrop , but stops short when he finds Ryzan there on the bed, practically ready for the taking emotion_dowant He crawls onto the bed and over his husband, slipping the bolero off his shoulder to kiss the exposed skin*

Not looking up anything naughty in here without me, are you?

Nau nau nau sweatdrop redface I was just checking my email..
Well, you don't need this then... *reaches over and starts closing the laptop, but Ryzan stops him*
I am still reading that gonk And I just changed these sheets too stare
*grins, giving his husband's backside a squeeze*
You can change them again twisted

*turns onto his back to look up at his husband, trying to be stern with him but gets distracted for a moment when Tes presses against him*
Gi ussta redface

Nau! sweatdrop We have done plenty of that already redface

pffft... no such thing talk2hand
I believe we both know full well from experience that there is so such a thing.
.... touché
I'm not there yet, though ninja

*giggles a bit, wrapping his arms around Tes' neck*
As enjoyable as it has been, we really need to start working again on jabbress' movie.

tch... stare What has she ever done for us? talk2hand
*stares blankly at his husband, wondering if he's actually serious about that statement, considering where they are right now is a product of Psy's generosity*
.... she is paying us handsomely for it neutral

Oh yeah...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:53 am
*rolls out of bed*
*rubbing her eyes looks in the mirror*
Oh.... eek
This was unexpected...

*looks around realizing where she is*
Things must have gotten bad...
real bad User Image

*drapes the velvety blanket around her in a skirt like fashion and poses momentarily in the mirror*
been too long my lovelies..
been too long User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:46 pm
*has been keeping the devil at bay
since she had awoken just yesterday*
I'll go see how the company upstairs has fared
*comes up to the bar through the corridor one*
sees the announcements not done*
discipline User Image lacking.
*works up an update using no odd abilities knonw to her*
*pastes it up and heads over to make a medicinal tea*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … HUSH (1/7 - 1/13)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 pm
*finishes the tea she prepped
then looks around*
Not a soul to be found
*washes and set away her cup
then back her chambers she leaves
quiet abrupt*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:55 pm
(( It seems that the "quiet" word is this week's "quiet" word. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 pm
Nei1

((it's quite the "quiet" word 3nodding ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:59 pm
lady ayami chan
Nei1

((it's quite the "quiet" word 3nodding ))
(( It's good to have you back, Milady. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:49 pm
-dame walks into the weight room at PB to blow off a little steam and stress. She slips her shoes and ring off and puts it by a towel she claimed as her own. She does a few reps with some weights then heads over to the punching bag, wraps up her knuckles and pounds the crap outta it- scream  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:54 pm
-after a while, she goes over to the tumble mats and does a few old routines from her gymnastic days; tumbling, flipping, cart-wheeling, etc. to get her adrenaline running and to make her feel like she's flying-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5900 5901 5902 5903 5904 5905 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games